• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

COLORFUL Announces Battle-Ax Redline DDR5 and DDR4 Gaming Memory

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Colorful Technology Company Limited, a professional manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards, all-in-one gaming and multimedia solutions, and high-performance storage, announces the Battle-Ax Redline Series gaming memory. Available in DDR4 and DDR5 memory kits, the Battle-Ax Redline Series are designed for the latest generation Intel and AMD platforms.

The Battle-Ax Redline Series sports a new look - a low-profile heatspreader with an aggressive styling that fits its beastly performance specifications. The Battle-Ax Redline DDR5 sports a white/red heatspreader while the Battle-Ax Redline DDR4 comes in black/red color.

Battle-Ax Redline DDR5 Gaming Memory
The COLORFUL Battle-Ax Redline DDR5 memory comes in a high-performance DDR5-6000 frequency with a tight CL30 CAS latency. The Battle-Ax Redline DDR5 memory is available in a (2x16GB) 32 GB kit and supports Intel XMP 3.0 and AMD EXPO memory overclocking technology for Intel and AMD platforms, respectively. The Battle-Ax Redline DDR5 gaming memory is ideal for power users, gamers, and enthusiasts.

Battle-Ax Redline DDR4 Gaming Memory
The COLORFUL Battle-Ax Redline DDR4 memory also comes in a high-performance specification at DDR4-4000 with CL19 CAS latency and supports Intel XMP 2.0 memory overclocking technology. The Battle-Ax Redline DDR4 gaming memory is designed for users looking into PC building using the latest Intel and AMD platforms with the more affordable DDR4 motherboard models. The Battle-Ax Redline DDR4 gaming memory is available in (2x16GB) 32 GB and (2x 8 GB) 16 GB kits offering a wider range of kit capacities for entry-level to high-end PC configurations.

Availability
The COLORFUL Battle-Ax Redline DDR5 and DDR4 gaming memory kits are coming to partner resellers this Q2 2023.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Processor Intel i7 77OOK
Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus something
Cooling Noctua NH-U12S dual fan
Memory Ballistix 32 Go
Video Card(s) MSI 3060 Gaming X
Storage Mixed bag of M2 SSD and SATA SSD
Display(s) MSI 34" 3440x1440 Artimys 343CQR
Case Old Corsair Obsidian something
Audio Device(s) Integrated
Power Supply Old Antec HCG 620 still running good
Mouse Steelseries something
Keyboard Steelseries someting too
Benchmark Scores bench ? no time to lose with bench ! :)
Colorful Technology Company Limited, a professional manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards, all-in-one gaming and multimedia solutions, and high-performance storage, announces the Battle-Ax Redline Series gaming memory.
Yes of course !
Imagine that :
Colorful Technology Company Limited, a total amateurish manufacturer of graphics cards ...
(well, i guess it could be true for some brand ...)
Ah theses PR, always the good word !

It's me (or my monitor) or the DDR5 stick is close to match the Noctua's colors ?

ixi

You have my sword, you have my shield, you have my sword. Colorful - you my have my battle-axe, ops, I meant RAM. Together we Will banish Sauron.