To the people not getting the timeline of how this is really weird:
1. It was reported long ago
2. It was fixed long ago... in the dev channel. BEFORE Win 11's release date.
3. The first official build, brought the bug back.
4. The first official patch made it even worse
5. Alder lake reviews must use W11 (Launch date is November 4)
6. reviews take time. I'd have to ask w1zz, but at least a week of testing for such a big launch sounds about right for him.
Look at how w1zz compares results for years of hardware, by keeping the same testing rig. Throw in a mandatory OS change and he has to retest EVERYTHING
What needs to happen is for the official, working patch to come out before the reviewers start testing alder lake, or all the alder lake reviews will have terrible AMD results.
There seems to be enough time for this to happen, but a lot of us are just wondering if it actually will - many reviewers are doing it as a job with no real passion, and would easily run the earlier gen intels and AMD's as early as possible and just save the results