• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

HAF IN HALF MOD by tankian the man

To view this case mod, go here.

Specs:
I5 7600kMSI Z270 SLI PLUS32Gb RGB TeamGroup RAM1080ti Nvidia Founders Edition240Gb SSD Team GroupML240 Pump and Radiator from Cooler MasterRGB Fan Controller from Cooler Master3 RGB 120 Air Flow Fans from Cooler Master2 RGB 200 Fans from Cooler MasterSleeved White Cables

Mods:
In this mod I used a Cooler Master H500P in which the initial goal was to modify it so that all sides were interesting to see.I started by taking 150mm to the case in height and take out all the interior to make the position of the pieces to my preferences.Then I started making a support for the graphics and motherboard and then made a piece of sheet to support the reservoir, the SSD disks and the power supply allowing to hide all cables between the motherboard and this suport.I made a system to be able to open and close the top fans allowing to connect and disconnect any cable from the motherboard and after that changed the front and top part to give a more aggressive look to the case.Made 2 rails in both side of the case to place two tempered glass in it and another one in the back.Then I started to prepare everything to receive the primary and finally I painted the case with automotive paint.Gotta say everything was handmade, you can confirm that in my youtube playlist.

MOD in a Cooler Master H500P that Cooler Master ask me to do, tried to go outside the box, doing something different from the tower mod concept end it up with a "mini" H500P.