• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Maybe this will let everyone know why as a Gamer I love Humble Choice

System Name Best AMD Computer
Processor AMD 7900X3D
Motherboard Asus X670E E Strix
Cooling In Win SR36
Memory GSKILL DDR5 32GB 5200 30
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse 7900XT (Watercooled)
Storage Corsair MP 700, Seagate 530 2Tb, Adata SX8200 2TBx2, Kingston 2 TBx2, Micron 8 TB, WD AN 1500
Display(s) GIGABYTE FV43U
Case Corsair 7000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Corsair Void Pro, Logitch Z523 5.1
Power Supply Deepcool 1000M
Mouse Logitech g7 gaming mouse
Keyboard Logitech G510
Software Windows 11 Pro 64 Steam. GOG, Uplay, Origin
Benchmark Scores Firestrike: 46183 Time Spy: 25121
For me Humble Choice is the Netflix of PC Gaming. The sheer number of Games for $144 a year is staggering.

I have actually bought Games after watching videos only to find that it was already in Choice (Only twice).

The hook (again) Is that all Games have at least 70% positive Steam reviews.

This is so we can stop waxing on about Hot Wheels vs Matchbox and just enjoy the excellent hobby that is Gaming. All three camps provide good performance for all budgets today.

People have this foolish misconception that Gaming is for kids. That is that narrative and there are a lot of sheep. I can tell you with confidence that playing Shadow of War would have given me nightmares as an 8 year old. My evidence is the generation that made Minecraft innocuous and led to Fortnite which was a updated version of Minecraft that makes it so strong that Epic could be created. Now Epic is established instead of maligned by the narrative but Humble (for me) is academic if Gaming is your hobby.

You don't have to download all of the Games when available. Those Games are yours. As an example you can't buy Project Cars anymore but if you have the Bundle that had that you can still install and play it.

Gamepass is the obvious comparison but you don't own the Game with them and Indies and platformers are everywhere and that is the most thing that brings back the Arcade on a Friday night. You also get AAA, AA and everythign else. It is not as dramatic as Epic around Xmas time but Death Stranding Director's cut is in there as well.

Do you have choice?

System Name Space Station
Processor Intel 13700K
Motherboard ASRock Z790 PG Riptide
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420
Memory Corsair Vengeance 6400 2x16GB @ CL34
Video Card(s) PNY RTX 4080
Storage SSDs - Nextorage 4TB, Samsung EVO 970 500GB, Plextor M5Pro 128GB, HDDs - WD Black 6TB, 2x 1TB
Display(s) LG C3 OLED 42"
Case Corsair 7000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V371
Power Supply SeaSonic Vertex 1200w Gold
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3
Keyboard Bloody B840-LK
Software Windows 11 Pro 23H2
I know a lot of people like Humble Bundle/Humble Choice, but they've honestly never piqued my interest at all.

The main reason for that is the vast majority of games they put on such specials are ones I'm not interested in at all, or already own. In fact the same is true of Steam summer sales for me. By the time the type of games I'm looking for go on that big of sale, I've already bought them.

Now I understand some might think I'm not being cost effective, but not really. Because I only take interest in certain genres and certain types of games within those genres, I manage to keep costs down just due to not buying a ton of games like some do.