• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS][US] Mini ITX D945GCLF2 Dual Core Atom

Heatware
12 0 0
Processor Ryzen 7 5800x3d
Motherboard Asrock b550m riptide pd
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin
Memory 32gb (4x8) G.Skill RGB DDR4 @ 3200
Video Card(s) XFX Speedster QICK319 RX 7800 XT 16gb
Storage 1x Hynix P31 1tb (os) 1x 4tb SP UD90
Display(s) 1x Acer Predator X34, 2x 13.3 mobile USBC wings
Case Jonsbo D31 mesh
Audio Device(s) EVGA Nu Audio
Power Supply Corsair SF750w
Software Windows 11
I know I dont post here too often, but I'm sure many of you fellow techies understand how crowded a work area can become :p I purchased this board in early september in order to review it for my site (review can be found here) and despite how much I enjoy toying with parts like this, I simply have too many things on my plate to really put it to any real use. Board features the 1.6ghz Dual core Atom 330 processor (with HT), supports up to 2gb of DDR2 533/667, native gigabit ethernet and realtek 5.1. System offers 2x SATA ports, 1x IDE, and 1x PCI port for expansion. It is a very powerful little platform and would make a great basis for a low power/small foot print office pc, data server, carputer, or what ever else you could come up with.

More photos are available upon request, but the above article contains much of the information and photos that you may need.

What is pictured is what is included, this includes the rear IO bracket, SATA/IDE data cables, the Intel pinout diagram, and the Intel D945GCLF2 driver installation cd, and the board itself. I am asking $100 shipped via UPS to the continental US. Sales outside the US can be arranged but due to shipping and customs I would prefer US buyers only, any other buyers would have to take the burden of additional costs involved. My heatware, though somewhat dated, can be found here

*SOLD!*

Last edited: