• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

msi gtx 1060 gaming x 6g

nuno ferreira

Good afternoon yesterday I bought a graphics card msi gtx 1060 gaming x 6gb and I researched on your site and I can not find the bios version that comes on my board is version 86.06.63.00.1A.

System Name Americas cure is the death of Social Justice & Political Correctness
Processor i7-11700K
Motherboard Asrock Z590 Extreme wifi 6E
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB Corsair RGB fancy boi 5000
Video Card(s) RTX 3090 Reference
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1Tb + Samsung 970 Evo 500Gb
Display(s) Dell - 27" LED QHD G-SYNC x2
Case Fractal Design Meshify-C
Audio Device(s) on board
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ Gold 1000 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502 spectrum
Keyboard AZIO MGK-1 RGB (Kaith Blue)
Software Win 10 Professional 64 bit
Benchmark Scores the MLGeesiest
since you have the bios that comes on your card, just use gpuz and save it ...that way you have a copy of it sitting on your desktop or whatever else you like to store files that are very important.

There's a small icon somewhere close to the top right that looks like a little arrow or something ....use that to export your bios and save it.

If you're saying that you're trying to upload it and you can't find it you may want to check unverified uploads

i dont see it here in the unverified
https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios...rface=PCI-E&memType=GDDR5&memSize=6144&since=

it would be great if there was a filter for Bios Version.....if bios version matter.

Last edited: