• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Need Help with an AORUS RX580

kiar

My graphics card is having electronic problems with the temperature sensor of the RX 580. When I am using it, out of nowhere it reaches temperatures of up to 500 degrees while it was at 30 degrees, which is normal while it is at rest, in addition, I touch it by above and it is cold, therefore it is an erroneous temperature reading of my GPU that causes my GPU to turn off and turn on the fans to maximum. But in order to repair it I need the schematic of the graphics card or its boardview. Does anyone have any of these so I can repair it?

System Name Ryzen5900X
Processor AMD Ryzen 5900X
Motherboard Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC
Cooling NZXT Kraken X62
Memory 4x G.Skill F4-3600C17D-8GTZ
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX 6800XT Midnight Black
My graphics card is having electronic problems with the temperature sensor of the RX 580. When I am using it, out of nowhere it reaches temperatures of up to 500 degrees while it was at 30 degrees, which is normal while it is at rest, in addition, I touch it by above and it is cold, therefore it is an erroneous temperature reading of my GPU that causes my GPU to turn off and turn on the fans to maximum. But in order to repair it I need the schematic of the graphics card or its boardview. Does anyone have any of these so I can repair it?
Which sensor gives you 500 degrees? If it is the GPU diode, it will not be repairable.