• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

New Network Protection Software for PPC

RyanWill

Hi All,

Firstly thank you for having me on this forum, I have delved into the threads & it has given me incredible information.

I seek some advice for me business's network security & I'm confident you guys can help.

So I run a small SME company and I was finally looking to promote my company so I saved up £2500 to pay for some PPC advertisement thinking that was the best & to be fair it did get me some new clients, however i noticed my marketing budget was gone in a few days! Which I thought was quite weird as I thought £2500 would get me more than 12 new clients, so I ended up looking into PPC protection softwares & was recommended one which looks like it's going to work, which is great, so when I save up mey next £2500 I'll give it ago again, however I was curious to ask.

If I do it again, are my google rankings affected negatively as i had huge amounts of traffic, then pretty much none? Will doing it again with the new network software affect the rankings? Does anyone know if I could get a refund of Google?

Once again, thank you for having me guys.

Yours

Ryan

Last edited by a moderator: