• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Red Devil Rx5700 bios mod

kiki456

Hi,

I have Rx5700 red devil and i want to modify memory timing for ETH mining. First time I sucessfully edited timing and update bios with atiflash, but I forgoot apply Power tools.

Now I can't update bios again, Error is ROM not erashed.

With FreeDos i sucess restore default OC bios, but i need modify timing and incerese overclocikng limit.
Can you help me with this. I dont know why I cant upload bios again.

Ulokay

Hi,

I have Rx5700 red devil and i want to modify memory timing for ETH mining. First time I sucessfully edited timing and update bios with atiflash, but I forgoot apply Power tools.

Now I can't update bios again, Error is ROM not erashed.

With FreeDos i sucess restore default OC bios, but i need modify timing and incerese overclocikng limit.
Can you help me with this. I dont know why I cant upload bios again.

Hi, 'i'am still of error here, you are have solution of this case?

Sorry my bad english.

kiki456

Hi,

OC side you can flash only one time, but Silent side you can unlimited times flash.

I downloaded bios from OC side, modify and then flash to Silent side. I get 57MH.

Punx85

Hi,

OC side you can flash only one time, but Silent side you can unlimited times flash.

I downloaded bios from OC side, modify and then flash to Silent side. I get 57MH.
Hey I know this is old but I did exactly what you did and not seeing any changes, any idea why ? Or better yet is there anyway you could send me the bios mod you used for the silent side ?5700xt red devil

kiki456

Hi, I don't have XT version. Here is my bios.

Attachments

• RX5700_Red_Devil.rar
    180.7 KB · Views: 170