• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Baldur's Gate 3

Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
Cooling Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE
Memory 2x16 GB Crucial Ballistix 3600 CL16 Rev E @ 3800 CL16
Video Card(s) RTX3080 Ti FE
Storage SX8200 Pro 1 TB, Plextor M6Pro 256 GB, WD Blue 2TB
Display(s) LG 34GN850P-B
Case SilverStone Primera PM01 RGB
Audio Device(s) SoundBlaster G6 | Fidelio X2 | Sennheiser 6XX
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 750W
Mouse Endgame Gear XM1R
Keyboard Wooting Two HE
Physical release is coming Q1 2024:
1700210790283.jpeg

Last edited:
System Name Personal / HTPC
Processor Ryzen 5900x / i5-4460
Motherboard Asrock x570 Phantom Gaming 4 /ASRock Z87 Extreme4
Cooling Corsair H100i / stock HSF
Memory 32GB DDR4 3200 / 8GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) EVGA XC3 Ultra RTX 3080Ti / EVGA RTX 3060 XC
Storage 500GB Pro 970, 250 GB SSD, 1TB & 500GB Western Digital / 2x 4TB & 1x 8TB WD Red, 2TB SSD & 4TB SSD
Display(s) Dell - S3220DGF 32" LED Curved QHD FreeSync Monitor / 50" LCD TV
Case CoolerMaster HAF XB Evo / CM HAF XB Evo
Audio Device(s) Logitech G35 headset
Power Supply 850W SeaSonic X Series / 750W SeaSonic X Series
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Black Microsoft Natural Elite Keyboard
Software Windows 10 Pro 64 / Windows 10 Pro 64
Physical release is coming Q1 2024:
View attachment 321966

I'm all up for physical media (just recently picked up 3 physical copies of PC games) and wish it was still a normal thing, but having it available 4-6 months after the game released.....no thanks. That $60 I already spent on a digital copy on GoG, I would have happily put an extra $20 towards a physical copy would it have been available on the actual release day.

I really like the game, but not enough to spend an additional $80 on a physical copy. Then after looking through the FAQs, you don't even get a true physical copy of the PC version:
"Playstation 5 and XBOX versions of Baldur’s Gate 3 Deluxe Editions include a physical version of the game, PC (Steam) version comes with a downloader app included on the disc, so game download is required."

That's just lame as hell. I don't want to download the entire game if I was buying a physical copy.

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600@80W
Motherboard MSI B550 Tomahawk
Cooling ZALMAN CNPS9X OPTIMA
Memory 2*8GB PATRIOT PVS416G400C9K@3733MT_C16
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon RX 6750 XT Pulse 12GB
Storage Sandisk SSD 128GB, Kingston A2000 NVMe 1TB, Samsung F1 1TB, WD Black 10TB
Display(s) AOC 27G2U/BK IPS 144Hz
Case SHARKOON M25-W 7.1 BLACK
Audio Device(s) Realtek 7.1 onboard
Power Supply Seasonic Core GC 500W
Mouse Sharkoon SHARK Force Black
Keyboard Trust GXT280
Software Win 7 Ultimate 64bit/Win 10 pro 64bit/Manjaro Linux
I'm all up for physical media (just recently picked up 3 physical copies of PC games) and wish it was still a normal thing, but having it available 4-6 months after the game released.....no thanks. That $60 I already spent on a digital copy on GoG, I would have happily put an extra $20 towards a physical copy would it have been available on the actual release day.

I really like the game, but not enough to spend an additional $80 on a physical copy. Then after looking through the FAQs, you don't even get a true physical copy of the PC version:
"Playstation 5 and XBOX versions of Baldur’s Gate 3 Deluxe Editions include a physical version of the game, PC (Steam) version comes with a downloader app included on the disc, so game download is required."

That's just lame as hell. I don't want to download the entire game if I was buying a physical copy.
Agreed that the name is wrong. It is a semi-collector's edition, not a physical copy one. At least for PC owners. The consoles will indeed get the physical disks. Imho, they should deliver physical disks with the installation files for GoG with this PC edition.

System Name ROG MACHINE
Processor Ryzen 9 5950x
Motherboard Crosshair viii Hero
Cooling NZXT Kraken Z 73 my corsair H115i kicked the bucket corsair sucks lol
Memory g-skill rgb 64gb 4x16gb ddr4 3200mgz
Video Card(s) MSI Ventus 3x oc 3080
Storage Sabren rocket gen 4 2tb m.2/ samsung 960 evo 1tb m.2/ 3x toshiba 3tb hdd , 10tb seagate, 16tb seagat
Display(s) Acer 4k monitor/ Samsung C34J79x 34 inch curved monitor
Case thermal take view 71 rgb
Audio Device(s) creative ae-5 sound card
Power Supply corsair AX 1200i 1200 watt psu
Mouse ROG CHAKRAM
Keyboard corsair k95
Software windows 11 pro 64bit
I thought I fixed the game but I just tried to play and the system crashed again right away well I guess I'm not going to be playing this game it's not compatible with my system

System Name Space Heater MKIV
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
Motherboard ASRock B550 Taichi
Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, 3x Noctua NF-A14s
Memory 2x32GB Teamgroup T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4-3600 C18 1.35V
Video Card(s) PowerColor RX 6800 XT Red Devil (2150MHz, 240W PL)
Storage 2TB WD SN850X, 4x1TB Crucial MX500 (striped array), LG WH16NS40 BD-RE
Display(s) Dell S3422DWG (34" 3440x1440 144Hz)
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M
Audio Device(s) Edifier R1700BT, Samson SR850
Power Supply Corsair RM850x, CyberPower CST135XLU
Mouse Logitech MX Master 3
Keyboard Glorious GMMK 2 96%
Software Windows 10 LTSC 2021, Linux Mint

Just give me a normal-sized disc case with a handful of Blu-ray discs (or a shit-ton of DVDs like ESO did) that have the GOG installer on them.

I just want to have this game on a shelf alongside what I already have (CP2077, Fallout 4, and the Elder Scrolls Series are the main ones).

Hell, a custom 128GB USB drive in the same case with the GOG installer preloaded would be sick.

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
Just give me a normal-sized disc case with a handful of Blu-ray discs (or a shit-ton of DVDs like ESO did) that have the GOG installer on them.

I just want to have this game on a shelf alongside what I already have (CP2077, Fallout 4, and the Elder Scrolls Series are the main ones).

Hell, a custom 128GB USB drive in the same case with the GOG installer preloaded would be sick.
Sick, and then you want to use that drive and you have a game that lacks a few thousand bug fixes, and you're left downloading 20-30GB worth anyway.

I get the nostalgia and the collectors vibe, but I don't know... go collect vinyl or something. That actually has a physical value. No need to download patches. This idea in gaming is just history.

Sick, and then you want to use that drive and you have a game that lacks a few thousand bug fixes, and you're left downloading 20-30GB worth anyway.

I get the nostalgia and the collectors vibe, but I don't know... go collect vinyl or something. That actually has a physical value. No need to download patches. This idea in gaming is just history.
yeah but it's being sold as a collectors item so ... UHM

Storage 500GB Pro 970, 250 GB SSD, 1TB & 500GB Western Digital / 2x 4TB & 1x 8TB WD Red, 2TB SSD & 4TB SSD
Mouse Logitech G502

How is that different from any other game out in physical copy? You'd go online to find patches/updates, download and install them. Did you get mad at developers years ago when a patch was put out and it didn't come on the physical copy you purchased or did you go online and download and install it? Even if you had to download and install 20+GB of patches, you didn't have to download and install the original 150+GB of a game. Right now that's still a problem for a lot of people in the US with data caps.

The problem with most people today is that they're okay with having control taken away from them. You like a movie and pay for it on whatever platform you want - cool! Now maybe that platform loses the rights to distribute that movie, it's pulled and now you no long have access to it even though you paid for a "copy" to be available anytime you want. Is something like this common? No, but it is very possible and it has happened before in the past.

Same things happen with games. IP changes hands, developer loses rights or whatever other issues come up and the game is no longer available. Or servers are pulled and you can no longer connect to them to verify your digital game purchase to play it.

The closest we get to owning media (PC games) we pay for these days is off GoG. You can download all the files to your side, then install and play the game on your system when you want. You don't have to connect to a digital library and still be stuck with any kind of DRM.

The way I see it, anyone that tries to justify that digital is better, that's only because the feel it's more convenient at the moment so it has the appearance of feeling better in the now. I like to have what I paid for and be able to decide how to use it when I want to and where I want to. You lose that control once you allow digital to be the only way to get media and I'm not okay with that. That's why I don't support it and if that means I miss out on things because of it, then so be it, it's my choice. I miss the days of physical media and wish it was still an option, but sadly, folks seem to be okay with that control being taken away from them.

To each their own. If you like digital, cool. Keep on liking it and hopefully you never run into issues using the digital data you paid for somewhere down the line.

ig they're assuming the target audience for this kind of product is the person who's already bought the game anyways
they might asw sell the collectors edition w/ no game attached at all tbh

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
How is that different from any other game out in physical copy? You'd go online to find patches/updates, download and install them. Did you get mad at developers years ago when a patch was put out and it didn't come on the physical copy you purchased or did you go online and download and install it? Even if you had to download and install 20+GB of patches, you didn't have to download and install the original 150+GB of a game. Right now that's still a problem for a lot of people in the US with data caps.
I never got mad at this whole affair at all, I applaud the move to digital distribution for anything that can be done so. Music, video, and games. They're built for digitalization.

But honestly, your arguments pro-physical still don't make sense. To each their own, sure, that's always the easy way out of any discussion. But let's talk common sense. We've been on a sliding scale with regards to gaming and digital distribution, but also on how games are delivered. There was a time, way back when (decade+ ago by now?) when a physical disc copy was actually worth something. The base game was actually a playable thing, it was complete enough, you could reasonably play it without a patch, there was no blocking issue left in it, performance was okay from beginning to end.

Somewhere along the way, we lost that quality in game releases. Even Baldurs Gate 3, which is widely respected as are its developers for the quality of its release... released with an Act 3 with abysmal performance and lots of glaring issues. You don't even really want to play it like that to enjoy it as the devs intended.

Today's reality simply is that a physical game is obsolete even at the moment its released already, simply because the quality of that release is below par. And we still buy it.

You know what would really be a great move for Larian? Release this Collector's box at the moment they're going for that Definitive Edition. You know, when the game's actually done. Whatever they put in the current edition is a complete and utter bullshit product, an emotional purchase at best, with no actual value. Asking for an actual complete game in that box is as twisted as it gets. And buying that box now is confirmation to Larian and all other Collector's Editions that they don't even have to care about it, it gets bought anyway because collectors can't resist their urge regardless. Good luck with that.

yeah but it's being sold as a collectors item so ... UHM
See above. Its being sold as a game, with a collector's bag along with it. They include a disc. Its the game. The idiocy is in expecting them to put an actual 'full game on those discs'. Its asking something impossible.

The closest we get to owning media (PC games) we pay for these days is off GoG. You can download all the files to your side, then install and play the game on your system when you want. You don't have to connect to a digital library and still be stuck with any kind of DRM.
Exactly, so how does a physical copy of the game that contains glaring bugs help you when you have the game on GoG?

The ownership argument does not hold water in 2023. Or in 2018. Or 2015. Or 1995. We have always owned a license, this does not change. It only changes when you choose to forfeit your consumer rights by stopping to buy games and instead subbing to cloud services to game. You said it yourself - but forgot to realize there is a big big difference between subbing Netflix or Xbox Game Pass and downloading a game off Steam or even Uplay/Origin. Its a completely different kind of contract, bound by different legal terms. On top of license ownership, we also have a vibrant gaming community, if there is any goodwill between dev and community, things get done to keep games playable when they're no longer in the earnings model of a company. And honestly thats where the best gaming happens, in communities built on goodwill. Look at modding. Same thing. The PC will always be the platform for that space, it won't change, no matter how corporate tries to strangle it. Its the simple dynamic of human ingenuity and exploration happening there. It won't stop. The only segment of the market where things truly get blocked professionally, guess what, is in the segment of games where shareholders demand where the market goes. Its the segments where you really don't want to be found as a gamer, a consumer, or even human being. That is what we should be up in arms against. Triple A cash cows, and the masses 'loving them'. They're the enemy of true innovation, good gaming, and good communities. Not some misperceived battle for 'ownership' that was only ever real because you had a physical disc in hand. Even back then, you had a license to use.

I agree with a lot of your arguments, but the physical copy is not the way to defend them, simply because the state of the game is sub par on that physical release. That ship has simply sailed, and is luckily replaced by far better paths to get what you want, digitally. Data caps... yeah. Talk to your government to get their ISPs in line. Regulate. The EU managed it, why can't you, just vote better. Thats what societies are for, getting shit done together.

Last edited:
Display(s) LG 34GN850P-B
Mouse Endgame Gear XM1R
Keyboard Wooting Two HE
I'd be happy with just the collector goodies without the "disc" as I've purchased the game in early access on Steam. Hell, gimme stickers and patches for $10 and I'll buy them.

Mouse Logitech G502
Massive update for BG3 just released. GoG shows 102.33GB.

My understanding is a lot was updated/fixed and changes and additions so a lot needs to be overwritten. You're basically redownloading the game.

So anyone that wants to be playing this game this coming weekend, you might want to update now.

Here's hoping that Larian fixed the game overlay hang up issue when launching the game. I need to find the patch notes and look them over.

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600@80W
Motherboard MSI B550 Tomahawk
Cooling ZALMAN CNPS9X OPTIMA
Memory 2*8GB PATRIOT PVS416G400C9K@3733MT_C16
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon RX 6750 XT Pulse 12GB
Storage Sandisk SSD 128GB, Kingston A2000 NVMe 1TB, Samsung F1 1TB, WD Black 10TB
Display(s) AOC 27G2U/BK IPS 144Hz
Case SHARKOON M25-W 7.1 BLACK
Audio Device(s) Realtek 7.1 onboard
Power Supply Seasonic Core GC 500W
Mouse Sharkoon SHARK Force Black
Keyboard Trust GXT280
Software Win 7 Ultimate 64bit/Win 10 pro 64bit/Manjaro Linux

Display(s) LG 34GN850P-B
Mouse Endgame Gear XM1R
Keyboard Wooting Two HE
Mouse Logitech G502

Larian providing QoL updates.
Still waiting on them to fix the issue with the game hanging on loading up to the starting screen when first launched if you have the steam or gog galaxy game overlay active.....absolutely sucks waiting 6+ minutes for the game to load up to the main menu.

I'd disable it, but without the overlay functionality (at least with GoG) I cannot interact with the ability to invite people to join my game. I know saying it here doesn't get me any results, but helps lower my frustration for a moment: "Fix your shit, Larian!"

Display(s) LG 34GN850P-B
Mouse Endgame Gear XM1R
Keyboard Wooting Two HE
Still waiting on them to fix the issue with the game hanging on loading up to the starting screen when first launched if you have the steam or gog galaxy game overlay active.....absolutely sucks waiting 6+ minutes for the game to load up to the main menu.

I'd disable it, but without the overlay functionality (at least with GoG) I cannot interact with the ability to invite people to join my game. I know saying it here doesn't get me any results, but helps lower my frustration for a moment: "Fix your shit, Larian!"
Can't say I saw anything like that with Steam version and I do have the overlay enabled.

Space Lynx

Astronaut
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D -30 uv
Motherboard AsRock Steel Legend B650
Cooling MSI C360 AIO
Memory 32gb 6000 CL 30-36-36-76
Video Card(s) MERC310 7900 XT -60 uv
Display(s) NZXT Canvas IPS 1440p 165hz 27"
Case NZXT H710 (Red/Black)
Audio Device(s) HD58X, Asgard 2, Modi 3
Power Supply Corsair RM850W

surprised such a popular game has an issue like this. I'd report it as a bug, maybe they don't know about it cause they all play on internal test beds?

Mouse Logitech G502
surprised such a popular game has an issue like this. I'd report it as a bug, maybe they don't know about it cause they all play on internal test beds?
It's been a known issue for a while, lots of people have reported it. I'd really like to read up on the BG3 forums on Larian's site to see if folks have mentioned it (I'm sure they have), but their site absolutely blows. It's been having constant 504 issues for the past months. Trying to get to the site, you're lucky and if you can even log into the forums to post you're even luckier. I try every once in a while, but I'm generally just greeted with 504 timeouts.

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
It's been a known issue for a while, lots of people have reported it. I'd really like to read up on the BG3 forums on Larian's site to see if folks have mentioned it (I'm sure they have), but their site absolutely blows. It's been having constant 504 issues for the past months. Trying to get to the site, you're lucky and if you can even log into the forums to post you're even luckier. I try every once in a while, but I'm generally just greeted with 504 timeouts.
It's your cloud synced save games not being synced yet - it's your internet speed, and you closing the launcher(s) before they finish uploading post-game.

Processor Ryzen 7800x3d
Motherboard Asus B650e-F Strix
Cooling Corsair H150i Pro
Memory Gskill 32gb 6000 mhz cl30
Video Card(s) RTX 4090 Gaming OC
Storage Samsung 980 pro 2tb, Samsung 860 evo 500gb, Samsung 850 evo 1tb, Samsung 860 evo 4tb
Display(s) Acer XB321HK
Case Coolermaster Cosmos 2
Audio Device(s) Creative SB X-Fi 5.1 Pro + Logitech Z560
Power Supply Corsair AX1200i
Mouse Logitech G700s
Keyboard Logitech G710+
Software Win10 pro
If the devs implements proper keyboard controls, then i might consider getting it - having to click on the mouse all the time to move around sadly makes my finger ache super fast, thus is a no go.

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
If the devs implements proper keyboard controls, then i might consider getting it - having to click on the mouse all the time to move around sadly makes my finger ache super fast, thus is a no go.

...Are you clicking and holding to move instead of just clicking once where you want them to walk to?

Processor Ryzen 7800x3d
Storage Samsung 980 pro 2tb, Samsung 860 evo 500gb, Samsung 850 evo 1tb, Samsung 860 evo 4tb
Display(s) Acer XB321HK
Mouse Logitech G700s
Keyboard Logitech G710+
Software Win10 pro
...Are you clicking and holding to move instead of just clicking once where you want them to walk to?

That is besides the point - the point is that clicking to move is a no go for me.

And kinda stupid that devs didn't give that option for pc users, when console users do have that option...

Processor Ryzen 7800x3d
Display(s) Acer XB321HK
Mouse Logitech G700s
Keyboard Logitech G710+
Software Win10 pro
That is besides the point - the point is that clicking to move is a no go for me.

And kinda stupid that devs didn't give that option for pc users, when console users do have that option...

Clearly i am not the only one who feel like this way, as there is a mod that does just this

But it really ought to be implemented officially by the devs.

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
System Name Black MC in Tokyo
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard Asrock B450M-HDV
Cooling Be Quiet! Pure Rock 2
Memory 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury 3400mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 6950XT Speedster MERC 319
Storage Kingston A400 240GB | WD Black SN750 2TB |WD Blue 1TB x 2 | Toshiba P300 2TB | Seagate Expansion 8TB
Display(s) Samsung U32J590U 4K + BenQ GL2450HT 1080p
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) Line6 UX1 + some headphones, Nektar SE61 keyboard
Power Supply Corsair RM850x v3
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Cherry MX Board 1.0 TKL Brown
VR HMD Acer Mixed Reality Headset
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Rimworld 4K ready!

Personally I also sort of want to have this, because of traps. <click to Move over there><the last character spots a trap><every single part member falls into trap because they are Moving Over There, looses like 15HP each> Or maybe I just want auto pause.

System Name PC-GX1
Processor i9 10900 non K (stock) TDP 65w
Motherboard asrock b560 steel legend | Realtek ALC897
Cooling cooler master hyper 2x12 LED turbo argb | 5x12cm fan rgb intake | 3x12cm fan rgb exhaust
Memory corsair vengeance LPX 2x32gb ddr4 3600mhz
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 3080 10GB Gaming Z Trio LHR TDP 370w| 551.76 WHQL | MSI AB v4.65 | RTSS v7.35
Storage NVME 2+2TB gen3| SSD 4TB sata3 | 1+2TB 7200rpm sata3| 4+4+5TB USB3 (optional)
Display(s) AOC U34P2C (IPS panel, 3440x1440 75hz) + speaker 5W*2 | APC BX1100CI MS (660w)
Case lianli lancool 2 mesh RGB windows - white edition | 1x dvd-RW usb 3.0 (optional)
Audio Device(s) Nakamichi soundstation8w 2.1 100W RMS | Simbadda CST 9000N+ 2.1 352W RMS
Power Supply seasonic focus gx-850w 80+ gold - white edition 2021 | APC BX2200MI MS (1200w)
Mouse steelseries sensei ten | logitech g440
Keyboard steelseries apex 5 | steelseries QCK prism cloth XL | steelseries arctis 5
VR HMD -
Software dvd win 10 home 64bit oem + full update 22H2
Benchmark Scores -
after finished all main quest in this game, can player still freely roaming the world just like skyrim ??