1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Advice needed....

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by sammy29926, Nov 9, 2007.

1. sammy29926 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hi everybody,(moderators If it is a wrong from please move..)
    Here is my problem..I live in a hause which is in a subdivision. One of the rules is youhave to pick up after your dogor pet... Now latetly last couple of weeks everytime i went outside and want to play with my 3 years old son in my yard i kept picking up all dog poop.. which is getting very aggrivating... I love dogs but i do not want to pick somebodys dog poop from my yard.. So i want to get a some kind of a set up to record what is going going on my front yard without spending too much money. My computer/office room s window is facing to the my fron yard... so my question is can i just get a webcam and make it recordeverything ro my hard drive? Or are there someother options there which is reasonably priced.. ? All i want to find is the person....
    Thank you for your help and advice.
    Sammy
  2. Namslas90 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Some of the better cameras have a CD with software, if the one you get does not then you can use Active Webcam or Mr. Captor or Webcan Recorder. Just Google them.

Here's a link to some Freeware.

:toast:
  3. newconroer

newconroer

Thanks Received:
  4. happita

happita

Thanks Received:
    That is just wrong. People shoulnd't do that type of $hit ON someones lawn nonetheless. I hope you have some luck in finding out who the culprit is. They deserve to get caught.
  5. jet li New Member

Thanks Received:
    I hope you catch the human pooping. That would be funny.
  6. sammy29926 New Member

Thanks Received:
    hi there..
    First it their dog poing.. second thank you for all the advice...
    My plan is get an webcam and put it on the side of my office window and record it on ym computer... and then see who is not doing their job...
    Sammy