Discussion in 'techPowerUp! Club Forum' started by TheMailMan78, Feb 2, 2011.
I just changed the platoon avatar. What do you guys think?
ah why did i uninstall origin and the the beta. i want to play with ya'll
any having problem looking at battle reports?
Battle Report no longer available
Could not find the Battle Report in the Statistics engine
Works here though.
well for one, it doesnt bloody work for a lot of people, me included. i cannot join servers at all, its broken.
if you can start the game, you can use in game browser. or even an in-origin browser. but nooooooo....
Here is the Brand New BF3 Feature List: All features are being included in the Beta and only for level 14 players and up.
Full Feature List:
* Auto Aim/Auto Shoot
* Full No Spread, All bullets hit dead on center
* Full 360 FOV Aimbot, can even see behind you
* Bone Scan, Find a bone to hit when the player hides
* Aim key, Select and use any aimkey you want to use
* Choose from different Hitboxes to aim for; Head/Neck/Chest/Waist
* Select Enemies, Friends, or Everyone as your target.
* Smooth Aim, Slows the movement of the aimbot to look more like a natural player.
* Visibility Checks, Aimbot only locks on when player can be hit
* Knifebot with boneaim to target any area of the enemy
* Auto Knife, Will knife as soon as enemy is in range
* Auto Pistol, Hold down the fire key and watch it auto unload
* Target by closest to distance or closest to crosshair
* Preferred Target Selection, Enter a soldier name or clan tag to turn those players bounding boxes yellow to hunt them down
* Friendly Target Skip, List the names of friends you don't want to kill
* Name Tags, Show names of all friendlies and enemies.
* Health Tags, Show health of all friendlies and enemies.
* Visual Tags, Shows an icon or frame around enemies to give away their position, even behind walls.
* Class Tags, Show class of all enemies and friendlies.
* Distance Tags, Show the distance between you and all friendlies and enemies.
* Smart Bounding Boxes, Enemy is red, RDX enemy is orange and anyone you want to take revenge on can be selected to have a yellow box
* UAV ESP
* UAV Warning
* Can target UAV
* Select from three varying distances to allow you to see the entire map.
* Remove Blur, Removes shellshock effect when explosions occur nearby
* Remove Grass, Removes Grass and other vegetation to reveal enemies and gain FPS
* Remove Sky, Blackens the sky to reveal light silhouettes of enemies on the horizon. Also makes aiming at gunships easier
* Remove Fog, Removes fog to make enemies easier to see.
* Remove Smoke, no more smoke from grenades, burning objects or orbital strikes
* Reveals enemy positions.
* Zoom feature
* Trigger Bot, Lets you be more discreet by only firing when your crosshair hovers over the enemy.
* Two Tone Chams, paints a bright color skin, visible through walls, on both enemies and friendlies. Shows you a different color when they are behind something
* Spawn beacon Chams, find enemy spawn beacons with ease
* Show FPS, Show how many frames per second your running
* Show Ping, Display your current ping on screen
* Show Time, Display the current time in game
* Show Kills, Display your current kill/death ratio
* Visual Toggle, Make trees, tire tracks, rain, snow, and many other things disappear and reappear at the stroke of a key
* Enemy Aim Warnings, Enemy name appears at top center when they aim at you
* Snap Lines, Renders a red line from the enemy aiming at you to your crosshair
* Kill Sounds, You can define your own kills sounds at the number of kills you like. See our BF2142 Extreme VIP forum for member submitted sounds!
* Choose from any of the games crosshairs
aaaaaaaand the winner of the 5,000th BF3 Clubhouse Forum Post goes to Crazyeyesreaper, bitching about the beta and citing things that piss him off as usual.
Congratulations big guy! I know you've been practicing at hating BF3 all day and I can't wait to see what the 10,000th post brings!
Speaking of which, look up the BrightStrike. That fucker will BLIND you from across the room and you won't see right for a full minute after it's not aimed at you.
Yeah there is enough hiccups even in Bad Company 2 where it wouldn't load the DLC kits in the maps sometime or get kicked out of a game for no reason, I am worried that it'll become even more annoying now that it's browser based. If you're having problems connecting though you should check and see if your router has uPnP enabled, this fixed the issue for me personally and or I myself can't connect to any Gamearena servers except for my ISP's (IINET and Hypernia) otherwise I could join multiplay and non AU servers eg US ones. 250ms ping really isn't that noticeable in game and your shots should still register as they hit your opponent at least from what I've experienced.
You should use IE9. Works great.
Is anyone gonna get a TPU party going or what? ^_^
I actually got better fps in caspian than in metro
I like it!
Is it actually possible to find friends and join in their game? If so, how?
Bottom right corner of browser will show you friends online. An option will appear next to the name in the form of a small icon that should allow you to join them (assuming there is an empty server spot).
add to com center use this button
Can't connect to EA backend atm, this happening for everyone?
I am having the back end server issues as well. also i have noticed its saying i am rank 0 now, i was rank 17, even tho it shows all of my recent unlocks
its broken big time, i had a lot less issues when the beta first come out
forums have no answer either, possible server re start
I swear I've been having the same problem with my G700 while wireless, it just cuts out for a second or two at certain points.
Also, anyone having issues with either Origin or Steam overlays flickering like mad? Both overlays for me flicker like crazy making them barely usable. Happened with Origin overlay before adding Steam, so
Click Stats next to your profile in Battlelog; "The BF3 Statistics Engine is currently down.". That's your problem.
i am up and running again
Has anyone seen a video of someone destroying the radio antenna on Caspian Boarder while a server was up?
So was I, then it went down again
Just went down for me too.
I have almost a 1.9KDR in BC2 with over 550 hours and I have always played it maxed out. If you are experiencing bad minimum FPS turning down settings will help, but if you aren't it won't. Especially going to DX10, most of the times moving from DX10 to DX11 results in a frame increase, not a loss.
I was really hoping they used this song
But then I realized of course not, they would use the crappy song DICE used for their own video, was mildly disappointed.
One word. Chrome.
Separate names with a comma.