1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Battlefield 3 Clubhouse

Discussion in 'techPowerUp! Club Forum' started by TheMailMan78, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    Yeah it was pretty fun, I'm sure Phenom was cuzzing me because I wasn't on TS though : ) He was cuzzing me earlier because
    I was on Gunmaster. I'm trying to get that top 5 spot for the one assignment and keep falling short by like one spot:wtf:
    I spend a good portion of that round running around looking for Ammo though. We had mostly Engies and Assault. That is
    probably why I knifed you , out of Ammo. At one point I had no ammo for rifle pistol or smaw. Asking, and begging for ammo.
    How'd you end up on the other team, did you get auto balanced?

Last edited: Jul 4, 2012
  2. Wrigleyvillain

Wrigleyvillain PTFO or GTFO

Thanks Received:
    Hmm thanks guys tho wierd that DOM can load it. You can update your personal stats there, dude?

3. DOM

DOM

Thanks Received:
    I haven't played in weeks so mines upto date lol but ill try and see if it updates

EDIT: it updates :p

Wrigleyvillain says thanks.
  4. Lionheart

Lionheart

Thanks Received:
    Is the Close quarters maps any good or is it like Operation Metro spamfest? :banghead:

5. MxPhenom 216

MxPhenom 216 Corsair Fanboy

Thanks Received:
    its like playing counter strike.

6. MxPhenom 216

MxPhenom 216 Corsair Fanboy

Thanks Received:
    dude it wasn't because you were playing Gun Master and didnt cus you out. I just said get off that server it was hard core mode. I said hard care is fucking gay in the chat box and the admins were like keep the chat clean. I said okay ill tell the guys in game so stop cursing as well douche. and then they were like KEEP IT CLEAN. I said nah fuck you its an M game. Then i got banned lol!

7. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    It totally depends on what you like. I like them, but I find myself drifting back towards the old
    Heavy Armor maps. In other words they get old fast. I'm looking forward to the next expansion
    over this is one. If you aren't prepared to buy the Premium package and like vehicles wait for Armored Kill.

I missed all that. I was to busy trying to stay alive. That is ok I got banned from a server earlier in the day for team killing by an a-hole who kept shining his Tach Light in my eyes. You blind me then ban me because I shoot you ?
    Bet you were cussing me last night though:laugh: Just wasn't in TS mood. Long day and almost drowned my dogs at the river and spent 20 minutes looking for one that got washed down river. They got to far ahead of me and I didn't know there was a small falls right ahead and they jumped in and went over. Not a good experience. Had all the Grand kids with me and my oldest boy. Got them back safe, but then the Lab kept taking the boxer out in the swift current and he struggled. It is still to high. Wait a month it should drop low enough I can safely take them. It was a very stressful 20 minutes. Dropped my phone and half a pack of smokes in the drink. So after that BS I couldn't even have a cigarette :wtf:

8. 1Kurgan1

1Kurgan1 The Knife in your Back

Thanks Received:
    I ended up switching since Ufgy was over there solo and we had them 5 capped I was getting bored. Then he leaves at 666 tickets left for our team, I just decided to play it out.

9. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    Man what a great day with the family. I have missed the last couple 4th of July by being in the Bay Area and Washington DC, but this out did them all. I have all these grandkids now and extended family. Went to the local state park and then the City park that over looks Boise where you can see 4 different cities fireworks with all of them. Great stuff I tell yuh ! My old ass has created quite the crowd that I really enjoy. Hope all you Fella's and your families enjoyed our countries birthday as much as this old man. Happy 4th ! I'm gonna even play a couple rounds tonight and then go work in triple digits tomorrow :)

Sir B. Fannybottom and HammerON say thanks.
  10. 1Kurgan1

Thanks Received:
    Just logged into Battlelog and was looking at my weapons and noticed this :p

[​IMG]

11. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
  12. 1Kurgan1

Thanks Received:
    Oh I know that, I play large maps, the A-91 isn't good for longer distances. But you noticed the wrong thing, look at the kill numbers.

13. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    No i did notice it. You killed the same in less time with the AK then the A-91.

14. brandonwh64

brandonwh64 Addicted to Bacon and StarCrunches!!!

Thanks Received:
    I have been playing gunmaster more and more, I think that is my favorite mode but I would like to see dice add server side weapon changes to the lists of weapons also would like to see this mode spread over the other maps as well.

Crunching for Team TPU
  15. 1Kurgan1

Thanks Received:
    thank you captain obvious :laugh: I already knew that long ago. Theres a reason I stopped using the A-91...

I enjoy that mode too. It starts off a bit slower paced which is nice, and if you can get ahead quick you have a good advantage, that is till you hit the fucking sniper rifles (thats my crutch). I have been in first numerous times till I hot those then people catch me, pass me, and I never make it to the knife.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2012
  16. El_Mayo

El_Mayo

Thanks Received:
  17. _ALB_R3D X

_ALB_R3D X

Thanks Received:
  18. El_Mayo

El_Mayo

Thanks Received:
    True, but I'm still amazing and you still smell
    I was on the edge of my seat turning round looking for you, running into walls and off ledges etc. etc.

edit: Holy shit my K/D IS SLOWLY NEARING 1 :D

19. Wrigleyvillain

Thanks Received:
    ...very slowly. It's tough to get it to move significantly once you get into the thousands of kills, of course.

20. happita

happita

Thanks Received:
    Hello BF3 Clubhouse. Maybe someone can help answer a question/concern I have about this game. Does this game support Online Split-Screen mode....like COD: Black Ops does? The platform I have is a PS3. Someone said they would check for me, but I got to know by tomorrow morning. Any help is appreciated :)

21. brandonwh64

brandonwh64 Addicted to Bacon and StarCrunches!!!

Thanks Received:
    Online split screen? on PC no but for console I don't know we are mainly a PC BF3 clubhouse

Crunching for Team TPU
  22. happita

happita

Thanks Received:
    I understand that. I was just hoping that some of the guys here MIGHT have a console version and can confirm whether or not it is split-screen online capable. I

23. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    Negative on either of the consoles. My boys have both and they are just like PC.
    They have less flags on Conquest and such, but no split screen like COD games.
    I don't think DICE has ever went that route. I may be wrong about that ,
    but I can't think of one of their games that had it.

24. 1Kurgan1

Thanks Received:
    Yeah none of them have. I had Bad Company 1 for PS3 and it didn't. I know BC2 didn't and I've heard the same about BF3. Destruction + 2 screens would tax the shit out of a poor console.

25. Wrigleyvillain

Thanks Received:
    ^ No Thanks Button

AlienIsGOD says thanks.