1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Clubhouse

Discussion in 'techPowerUp! Club Forum' started by 1Kurgan1, Jan 23, 2010.

1. FreedomEclipse

FreedomEclipse ~Technological Technocrat~

Thanks Received:
    has anyone played around with the 'render ahead limit' settings??
  2. Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Thanks Received:
    Kurgan needs to manager his BC2 server. Too many Spawn Campers. Makes it annoying and waste of time to play. If rules are posted, enforce them.
  3. TheLaughingMan

TheLaughingMan

Thanks Received:
    Killer Rubber Ducky needs to not make demands of others. You have an issue, donate and help moderate.

*Beat you to it Kurgan*
    1Kurgan1 says thanks.
  4. Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Thanks Received:
    I would if i knew how
    most usurpers on his server go by the Clan Tag LOEG
  5. crazyeyesreaper

crazyeyesreaper Chief Broken Rig

Thanks Received:
    yea ive seen it as well 4 ppl on the ridge on flag B on the winter map 3 medics 1 engineer they just rocket whomever shows up etc behind the building they camped me what during 2 matches for about 10 kills not counting the others they killed
  6. copenhagen69

Thanks Received:
    thats not spawn camping thats guarding a flag?
  7. crazyeyesreaper

Thanks Received:
    uh only killing the ppl spawning under you is camping is it not?
  8. Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Thanks Received:
    No they crowd the spawn or base depending on map and destroy you when you spawn aka spawn camping or base raping. I warn them but they laugh. If i knew how to donate to become moderator I would
  9. crazyeyesreaper

Thanks Received:
    also if all your kills are coming from ppl that havent even been on the map 5 seconds is rather lame
  10. jlewis02 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Are they still in game doing it?
  11. Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Thanks Received:
    yeah off and on. Kinda like testing the waters. I think I scared them abit when I claimed I was listing all the violators tags on the TPU forums.
  12. crazyeyesreaper

Thanks Received:
    i quit the game earlier but my experience was when the server had no TPU members online not sure whos camping ducks game but ive seen it more then a few times usually its medics with engineers or assualt using infinite grenade launchers lol with a medic on standby
  13. jlewis02 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Im on teamspeak let me know I will warn them.
  14. Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Thanks Received:
    this time it is usually a conglomerate of types
  15. Marineborn

Marineborn New Member

Thanks Received:
    ........spawn campers, good i beleive its your own fault if your getting spawn camped, get some teamwork and push them back otherwise stop sucking HAHAHAHHA
  16. Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Thanks Received:
    You wouldn't say that if you died instantly upon spawning within your own base far away from any of the capture points every time.
  17. crazyeyesreaper

Thanks Received:
    and i also find it funny cause on marines server ive encouterd a few ppl that well cant be killed as in rocket to the face and nothing happens roflol seen them steamroll on a few occasion so i stuck with kurgans server
  18. Marineborn

Marineborn New Member

Thanks Received:
    i have my own server rubbber, and its hardcore, and if im on the team getting spawn camped i take it and tell all the people on my team you should have had some teamwork if you didnt want to get spawn camped you brought this on yourself, and its tue, 10 snipers on a team dont help capture flags, people playing like COD losers dont capture flag. and people need to learn that, so i just let it happen and it doesnt bother me 1 bit, i dont kick or complain, if it was real war and us forces or anyone pushed the enemy back into there base you can bet your ass they wouldn't be like HEY LETS BACK OFF! this isnt fair..lol
  19. Marineborn

Marineborn New Member

Thanks Received:
    yeah your always gonna have hackers anywhere, shit happens, i cant moderate 24/7 and my server is hardcore and runz punkbuster, i dont think josh is using punkbuster for lag issues. and hardcore isnt for everyone.
  20. TheLaughingMan

TheLaughingMan

Thanks Received:
    To donate and/or help with moderating, you simply PM Kurgan at 1Kurgan1 on TPU forums. He will accept donations through Paypal and important women from Russia, China, or Norway. He does not accept cash, check, bits or string, or puppies.
    1Kurgan1 says thanks.
  21. Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Thanks Received:
    true but this aint real war. The server has posted rules. If i knew how to become mod i would. i wouldnt insta kick. I would warn twice and kick 3rd. i play to enjoy myself. If i can't enjoy myself, waste of effin time buying the game eh? i can take alot of stuff but not even giving me the chance to blow your brains out the back of your head and one of them. my 2 cents. How much do i need to donate to mod? laughingman?
  22. crazyeyesreaper

Thanks Received:
    true enough man not knocking you for it just saying in almost every match on your server that ive played ive encoutered one person that could just not be killed usually they have no clan tag but on 6 occasions 5 of them had someone that just didnt die something like 30 kills in a round it was rather nuts a few times kurgans servers alright i get the least amount of lag there. but i do agree spawn camping is the bad team but tell me marine will u switch to the other team just cause your side sucks? whats more frustrating is knowing you can win with teamwork easily but ppl are to busy bunny hopping and wanting the tank and just spam grenade launchers or rockets. as far as im concerned its rather boring to be spawn camped and more boring to vs ppl that cant even be a challange if you remove there happy explosives. especially when it just becomes a nade fest...

another issue i have toss a grenade takes about 3-5 seconds to explode where as grenade launcher is instant makes grenades usless except for scaring ppl in houses etc
  23. Marineborn

Marineborn New Member

Thanks Received:
    i guess killer, to each there own, bc2 is a war simulator, but who needs it to be realistic i heard mw2 is a great game, LOLZ! anyhow and crazy eyes i wouldnt switch the team, i usually always try to help the team getting beat down i take it as a personal challenge to see if i can turn the tide and sometimes i do.
  24. jlewis02 New Member

Thanks Received:
    TPUidaho can't follow rules either. main base raping
  25. TheLaughingMan

TheLaughingMan

Thanks Received:
    Don't know, ask Kurgan.

Me too. Me, Kurgan, and Kittensprinkles joined a game that was 4 to 30 and we tried to win. Came damn close too. Final death was Kurgan getting killed by a chopper when I told him to run and hide cause we had all the bases and just needed to survive. Se La Vi. We lost by 3.
    1Kurgan1 says thanks.