• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Dell bios passwords 595B and 2A7B

Status
Not open for further replies.
.YES IT WORK !!! LOVE U LOVEFLSUN!!THANK YOU AFTER 3 WEEKS OF STRESS SEARCHING FINALLY.THANKS TO ALL THE MEMBERS! MORE POWER 2 TECHPOWERUP.COM!!!!!!!!!
You are very welcome Jim! Just spread the word. Loves.

Let me attach an image:
KCLinda, ah. The stars are important. Give this HDD code a try:

20o43cyjL1E5O8wY

Loves.
-Copy and paste the code into Notepad, to make sure you seeing the characters correctly
-All passwords are case sensitive and need to be typed EXACTLY as you see them and try an external keyboard
-To clear password, type the code you received, press and hold the CTRL key and tap ENTER twice
-After the unlock screen, you may need to go to "Security" settings and clear the password
-If the code DOES NOT WORK, reply with a picture of the laptop screen with the code displayed
-If I do not reply/respond, PM me.

Last edited:
None of these worked, Thanks for trying,
Web, if you want to, reply with pictures of each code. I double-checked each. Copy the received codes into Notepad and make sure you are typing the correct characters and be sure you are using a QWERTY keyboard.

Loves.

Long Nguyen

Please help me with my Dell Laptop E4310 and System Number: 61W6LN1-2A7B

Thank you so much.

Please help me with my Dell Laptop E4310 and System Number: 61W6LN1-2A7B

Thank you so much.
Long, try this code:

f5Jk7MsgJJPINw8p

Loves.
-Copy and paste the code into Notepad, to make sure you seeing the characters correctly
-All passwords are case sensitive and need to be typed EXACTLY as you see them and try an external keyboard
-To clear password, type the code you received, press and hold the CTRL key and tap ENTER twice
-After the unlock screen, you may need to go to "Security" settings and clear the password
-If the code DOES NOT WORK, reply with a picture of the laptop screen with the code displayed

DPG2FN1-2A7B
Here you go Cpt'n:

aqp5eoXAKFrUkaUy

Loves.

Any hope for me sir? I really hate this fxxking BIOS. It has blocked everything that I couldn't even boot anything from CD-driver. ::: -(
Hmm,

6ebCOO2W8hoOa9dF

is the unlock code I get. One "trick" I have heard that works is entering the code in the field to unlock it, holding the CTRL key and pressing the ENTER key twice. I think on an earlier post, I posted directions to go back to an earlier BIOS revision. Thoes steps I have not personally tried, but they may work.

Sorry I cannot be of more assistance. Good luck! Loves.

Long Nguyen

Long, try this code:

f5Jk7MsgJJPINw8p

Loves.

Thank you very much for your time brother, but it didn't work, tried with external keyboard too

Hi!
Another request please...
#34CPTP1-2A7B
Thanks!
Kalessine, try this code:

ru6xyioWCeAMxcA4

Loves.

dell precision 6500 DPG2FN1-2A7B. Please and thank you
Second reply:

Here you go Cpt'n:

aqp5eoXAKFrUkaUy

Loves.

maqa lilar

Hmm,

6ebCOO2W8hoOa9dF

is the unlock code I get. One "trick" I have heard that works is entering the code in the field to unlock it, holding the CTRL key and pressing the ENTER key twice. I think on an earlier post, I posted directions to go back to an earlier BIOS revision. Thoes steps I have not personally tried, but they may work.

Sorry I cannot be of more assistance. Good luck! Loves.

You know what Brah?! It worked !!! This "trick" worked for me !!! You are awesome Brah, love you. I can finally use my laptop freely.

Wish you all the best my brother!

You know what Brah?! It worked !!! This "trick" worked for me !!! You are awesome Brah, love you. I can finally use my laptop freely.

Wish you all the best my brother!
Maqa! So glad it worked for you!! Shaka and Hang loose!!

abadyzbady

Hi,

I got the same problem.

My laptop is: Dell Inspiron N5010.
B61SDL1 | Express Service Code: 24310406341.

Please help.

Hi,
I got the same problem.
My laptop is: Dell Inspiron N5010.
B61SDL1 | Express Service Code: 24310406341.
Please help.
Abadyzbaby, can you reply with a picture of the screen with the error? Thanks! Loves.

Eder Tallmann

Hello good day'm new to the forum and as here in my town is hard information and solutions we refer to the friend to help me with my password my dell ... thank you ... THANK YOU EXCUSE # GHTWMX1-1D3B The TRANSLATOR

Hello good day'm new to the forum and as here in my town is hard information and solutions we refer to the friend to help me with my password my dell ... thank you ... THANK YOU EXCUSE # GHTWMX1-1D3B The TRANSLATOR
Eder, we do not have codes for 1D3B service tags. Just 595B and 2A7B. Sorry and good luck! Loves.

Toniaa

I've same problema with DELL E6500.
GFQGN4J-1F5A
Please help with BIOS password.

abadyzbady

Abadyzbaby, can you reply with a picture of the screen with the error? Thanks! Loves.
Sure :)

The picture is uploaded, please check it.
It is from the BIOS screen.

Many thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    296 KB · Views: 197

Wil Gardner

I have a Dell M4500 that I got at auction, part of a large lot, and the BIOS is locked. The system number is: 111VMN1-2A7B is there anyone that can help? Thanks.

AJKJKOPP

Dell Inspiron 1525 #CFL7ZG1-595B
Need BIOS Password?
Anyone?
Thanks in advance.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.