1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Gaming Mouse; mark II anyone used one?

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by newconroer, Jul 12, 2007.

1. newconroer

Thanks Received:
    Mark II

http://gamingmouse.com/weapon.php?pid=27

Anyone been playing with this?

Thing trips me out

I'm actually thinking about a new mouse, which would probably be between the Deathadder, G5 or the Mark II.

The Adder seems more gaming oriented, though no tilt scroll wheel and the hump is a bit high in the middle for my liking.

The G5 has tilt scroll, but I question whether I'd use it for say leaning around corners. Especially if I needed to click the middle button down for any reason at that moment, might get me in trouble.

As for the mark II, it's just so different, I wouldn't know where to start.

These will be used in conjunction with a Zboard fang if that helps anyone's suggestions.
  2. J-Man

J-Man New Member

Thanks Received:
    Haha. What the hell!?
  3. Yin

Yin

Thanks Received:
    LMFAO is that a ufo or something, it looks soooooooooooooooooooooo different
    neways i would get a copperhead or G5, I dont like the deathadder it doesnt have enough buttons imo
  4. newconroer

Thanks Received:
    That mark II seems almost too precise. I can just picture myself waiting for the perfect 1000 yard headshot, all the while I'm holding the thing like it's a cup of tea in an extremely expensive vintage antique cup; can even get the Dr. Evil pinky action going off the side.

I'm all for extra buttons on the mouse, but primarily I just wanted at least one off to the left side. The G5 has them above the thumb rest area ;/ ..decisions decisions..

Dammit maybe I should just go back to my Boomslang.
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2007
  5. Yin

Yin

Thanks Received:
    lols go to an eb and get a grip of them and see which one you find most comfortable to your hand, every one is different
  6. demonbrawn

demonbrawn New Member

Thanks Received:
    That is some wierd @*#&! First, there's the Flight of the Navigator mouse, and then this... thing. Hahah craziness....