1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

GeForce GTX 680 Can Be Flashed to GTX 770?

Discussion in 'News' started by btarunr, May 14, 2013.

1. HumanSmoke

HumanSmoke

Thanks Received:
    Why? Because some random posts a comment under a YouTube video? I can see why you follow Cult of Charlie.

EVGA Teases ACX Cooler for GeForce GTX 780 and GTX 770
    Seems to be quite a lot of your posts on the HD 7970 GE review thread - none of which actually address the card being reviewed...but an awful lot concerning Nvidia cards. Some people might deduce a fixation.
    Simple deduction and a rudimentary Google search. Try it, it's easy: [username] + Nvidia + [negative adjective]
    Me too. Here's a freebee for you. My name appears on the byline and my username at the end of the article. You'll have to dig a little harder if you're looking for my present SA title though.

Fluffmeister says thanks.
  2. Relayer

Thanks Received:
    I'll leave the google searching, etc. to you. You have me confused with someone who cares.

m1dg3t says thanks.
  3. Casecutter

Thanks Received:
    Is it because you're banned using that username... So you mainly blow smoke here for us at techPowerUp... ostracized from other haunts?
    Lucky us :cool:

m1dg3t says thanks.
  4. Velvet Wafer

Velvet Wafer New Member

Thanks Received:
    According to Anatolymik (who did exactly what you described quite a while ago)
    his present SLI hack is very difficult to counter, due to the way it is written (pretty low-level and early in boot if i remember)
    Before that was possible,Nvidia even had entered some malicious code into their drivers to make systems crash that had the hack installed...intentionally.

So, Hybrid SLI with different cards, and the hack should still be up and running somewhere along these forums,for the people that want to try it out themselves ;)

5. MxPhenom 216

MxPhenom 216 Corsair Fanboy

Thanks Received:
    Seriously though. I do not think I have ever seen him post a single thing on this forum that is helpful to anyone. :laugh:

6. HumanSmoke

HumanSmoke

Thanks Received:
    You want to talk about blowing smoke ? How about I put together a little compendium of your supposed versions of events? There's certainly a lot of misinformation to choose from.

Re: that account. I took Charlie/Copper to task for daring to suggest that Chas might actually follow through with getting some articles out regarding Intel's lawsuit failures (AMD, Nvidia specifically)- since his stock answer to anything that could lead to Intel criticism is to sweep it under the rug...oh, and being one of those daring to question the veracity of John Fruehe's (also known as JF_AMD on many forums) claims for Bulldozer, and the subsequent banning of people who questioned his numbers - nothing like having a sig that basically says "Company VP" to help sway the moderators into wielding the banhammer. And my account was very, very far from being the only one chopped.
    Here, allow me to help out.
    You and Casecutter should really torque up the personal baiting- it really becomes you.

Last edited: May 20, 2013
  7. MxPhenom 216

MxPhenom 216 Corsair Fanboy

Thanks Received:
    Just stop posting, anything you are posting has nothing to do with the title of this thread.

"Geforce GTX 680 Can Be Flashed to GTX770"

:nutkick:

8. HumanSmoke

HumanSmoke

Thanks Received:
    Nor does
    or
    ...for that matter. Why the sudden change of heart ?
    BTW:
    [​IMG]
    Oops.
    Anyhow, I'll take your advice...assuming you take your own that is, and Casecutter can restrain himself from playing wingman.

Fluffmeister says thanks.
  9. m1dg3t

m1dg3t

Thanks Received:
    :roll: +1

No love for trolls :pimp:

10. Casecutter

Thanks Received:
    Interesting, how long have you had such a complex?