• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Grim Dawn ( Titan Quest \ Diablo fans )

Ahhzz

Staff member
System Name OrangeHaze / Silence
Processor i7-13700KF / i5-10400 /
Motherboard ROG STRIX Z690-E / MSI Z490 A-Pro Motherboard
Cooling Corsair H75 / TT ToughAir 510
Memory 64Gb GSkill Trident Z5 / 32GB Team Dark Za 3600
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2070 / Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-X 4Gb
Storage Hynix Plat P41 2Tb\Samsung MZVL21 1Tb / Samsung 980 Pro 1Tb
Display(s) 22" Dell Wide/24" Asus
Case Lian Li PC-101 ATX custom mod / Antec Lanboy Air Black & Blue
Audio Device(s) SB Audigy 7.1
Power Supply Corsair Enthusiast TX750
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless / Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum
Keyboard K68 RGB — CHERRY® MX Red
Software Win10 Pro \ RIP:Win 7 Ult 64 bit
System Name Best AMD Computer
Processor AMD 7900X3D
Motherboard Asus X670E E Strix
Cooling In Win SR36
Memory GSKILL DDR5 32GB 5200 30
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse 7900XT (Watercooled)
Storage Corsair MP 700, Seagate 530 2Tb, Adata SX8200 2TBx2, Kingston 2 TBx2, Micron 8 TB, WD AN 1500
Display(s) GIGABYTE FV43U
Case Corsair 7000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Corsair Void Pro, Logitch Z523 5.1
Power Supply Deepcool 1000M
Mouse Logitech g7 gaming mouse
Keyboard Logitech G510
Software Windows 11 Pro 64 Steam. GOG, Uplay, Origin
Benchmark Scores Firestrike: 46183 Time Spy: 25121
Thanks to the OP for posting this. I would also like to thank all the members that talked about specifics. I just got back into the game and I love how well fleshed out the game is. I will definitely be playing this on the weekend.

Processor Intel Core 2 QX6850
Motherboard ABIT AB9 Pro
Cooling Zalman CNPS-9900 MAX-R
Memory Patriot PDC24G6400LLK (4x 2 GB)
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce GTX 560 Ti Twin Light Turbo
Storage Not Enough!
Display(s) Samsung T240HD
Case NZXT Zero
Audio Device(s) Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Power Supply Thortech Thunderbolt Plus TTBPK00G 1000W
Mouse Elecom M-DUX70BK
Keyboard CM Storm Trigger (Cherry MX Brown)
Software NOT Windows 10
Fwiw I don't think GD has the better graphics (tastes, eh?) and while I really liked TQ's skill trees, GD's just felt, for the lack of a better word, sparse. The skill trees were a big part of the reason I quit GD in the end: too few points to come up with something effective and too repetitive gameplay using the skills I had skill points for. Tried both melee and ranged toons, never felt like I could keep a caster alive in GD.
Grim Dawn's skill tree is indeed much larger and more spread out than Titan Quest's. TQ masteries historically had 20 skills in 6 tiers that capped at 32 points (the recent Atlantis expansion adds 2 skills in a new 40 point tier). GD masteries are 27 skills (excluding special modifiers) in 9 tiers that cap at 50 points. To make matters worse, while both start off with 3 skill points per level, GD eventually gives diminishing skill points at high levels whereas TQ keeps it constant. So GD does feel starved for skill points coming from TQ. But at the same time there's the new devotion system with its own tree and points. So it kind of works out.
GD is deep allright. It's just that when it came down to skills, I had a hard time finding synergies and stuff I'd like to play. Granted, most of that was just me looking at numbers, I didn't have the time to actually build characters and try skills on my own extensively.
In TQ, it was pretty easy to spot Marksmanship, Onslaught or some spell for casters that, with synergies, will carry you through the game. In GD, not so much. Though I'm sure if I had the time, I could find said skills in GD, it wasn't easy to spot them by just looking at the skill tree. The dearth of skill points only made things worse (btw, after the expansions, are skill points still as scarce in GD?)
It is harder for me as well to come up with builds in GD than in TQ. But it might also be because TQ has been out longer so we all know what to (ab)use and GD reined in some of the former's balance issues. Post-nerf Ternion Attack is still in a league of its own in TQ even if it takes a bit more effort to get there now. GD's closest equivalent is probably Fire Strike and while it too remains very good post-nerf, it's not on the level of Ternion Attack. When doing TQ builds, masteries have no-brainer picks (Study Prey, Ternion Attack, Distort Reality) and trap picks (Life Drain, Flame Surge, Disarm Traps). But some you needed to try out because the skill descriptions don't always make it clear (e.g. Thunderball having no effect on a miss while Volcanic Orb does as well as their difference in trajectory). It is harder to discern such in GD (again a combination of balance and less familiarity) and the obvious TQ analogue skills don't perform the same (Savergy and Righteous Fervor are versions of Onslaught with less crazy scaling, Bloody Pox is sorta Plague but with different debuffs, etc.). There's also more damage types thrown around so there's less overlap/synergy potential. But remember you get a "third mastery" with Devotion. The massive size of it (I try to think of it like PoE's skill web that was stolen from FFX though it's not a perfect analogue) does make it hard to keep in mind interesting combinations, but it also provides a lot of opportunity to synergize with your masteries. At the very least, I do enjoy the fresh challenge of coming up with new builds and how it's not repeat of the same stuff from TQ.

All things said, I do miss how TQ spread around the pets/summons in its masteries. GD confines them to a few masteries and the devotion system.

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
Throwing my toon up here for perusal, drooling, and ridicule :)

Definitely pick up Solael's Witchfire as a 1-pointer! (Or 2, if you take the other skill as well) Pretty good payoff especially for weapon damage based builds.

How is Eye of Reckoning synergy with acid/poison stats? I'm curious how that scales... Your build seems more physical-focused than anything else in base damage, yet your damage types focus on Poison and phys/fire/lightning (for Eye its about a 33% even split between the three). If you just use EoR to spam Guardian's Gaze around, you could use any other damage skill as well such as Bloody Pox, or Dreeg's Evil Eye, and I've also had great success linking this constellation to the Guardians of Empyrion. The Gaze eyes will spawn around them instead of you, so you don't need to facetank to have them proc and it also fits nicely with the skill cooldown as you can summon 2 of them. I had looots of Gaze eyes up that way :)

Also, are you aware that +x% damage on items will apply after damage conversion? So if you're converting physical damage into acid, you'll want to stack +x% Acid Damage. The bonus phys damage will be lost. You can also only convert once. So if you were thinking 'Phys > Fire > Acid' with your exclusive skill, that ain't gonna happen ;)

Another quick win is swapping one Mark of Dreeg with this

It gives you an aura for moar damage. And you could even stack two of those.

Additionally I would suggest funneling more points into your attack skills and make all those buff skills one pointers. Except for the best ones. You could also move the point in Volcanic Might towards Tectonic Shift, it extends the range of Vire's Might.

Last edited:

Ahhzz

Staff member
Definitely pick up Solael's Witchfire as a 1-pointer! (Or 2, if you take the other skill as well)

How is Eye of Reckoning synergy with acid/poison stats? I'm not seeing that, to be honest. Your build seems more physical-focused than anything else in base damage, yet your damage types focus on Poison and phys/fire/lightning (for Eye its about a 33% even split between the three). If you just use EoR to spam Dreeg's Eyes around, you could use any other damage skill as well such as Bloody Pox, or Dreeg's Evil Eye.

Also, are you aware that +x% damage on items will apply after damage conversion? So if you're converting physical damage into acid, you'll want to stack +x% Acid Damage. The bonus phys damage will be lost.
I wasn't really aware of the nuts and bolts of when it applied. With most of my gear, I simply look at what drops with +acid/poison, +phys, and Phys to Acid, and then try them on to see what happens. Path of three converts phys and fire to acid, as does my chestpiece. Add to that Pestilence and the asstd venom/acid auras on my weapon, I do a fair bit :). I'll look tonite about my damage breakout: Grim Tools isn't that great about accuracy, it only grabs the Average values on gear, and doesn't bother with dps calcs heheh. You are right, I need to throw a point in Witchfire. I never use the shield anymore, so I need to drop my 2 from Safeguard and put them to witchfire.

I'm running into a "slowing". Went to deal with the tentacle monster NE of the Coven, and got myself slaughtered right quickly. I can be taught, altho it took 3 runs to do it: come back later :roll:. So, I'm bouncing around the area, re-killing heroes and bosses, looking for my nemesis, hoping to get a little better gear. I've swapped belts, which cost me 4kdps, but gave me a little more resist. I've got a few rings and amulets waiting for a level or two to try them on and check the stats. I think my current stated DPS is around 30k; I've lost a few because of working on survivability..

I use the EoR for dealing with the "mob mentality" of multiple mobs, I just run around, spot mobs, Dire's Might into them (which procs Tainted Eruption 51% of the time), throw a curse at what's left standing (or bowled over), and spin into them, or wander away, letting the dots and aura finish them. If I hit Champions or up, I do the same, and then toe-to-toe with Fervor, kicking off Dreeg's blood if my health drops to yellow. Some of the big boys, and all the bosses get a dose of Pestilence and Ascension, and I start Abolishing Evil every 4 seconds (middle mouse key bound to repeat "7" until clicked again lol). Last time I looked, that was doing about 30k per swing by itself, I think.

Oh well, much to do and learn. This is the highest I've pushed a toon yet, and I am enjoying the crap out of it. I may go back to my "hunter" build after this; I always have preferred standing back and sniping with a shield in front, but the first Oathkeeper I saw was something like this build, spinning around and throwing a shield all over: I had to try it heheh.

Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Mouse XTRFY M42
Software W10 x64
I wasn't really aware of the nuts and bolts of when it applied. With most of my gear, I simply look at what drops with +acid/poison, +phys, and Phys to Acid, and then try them on to see what happens. Path of three converts phys and fire to acid, as does my chestpiece. Add to that Pestilence and the asstd venom/acid auras on my weapon, I do a fair bit :). I'll look tonite about my damage breakout: Grim Tools isn't that great about accuracy, it only grabs the Average values on gear, and doesn't bother with dps calcs heheh. You are right, I need to throw a point in Witchfire. I never use the shield anymore, so I need to drop my 2 from Safeguard and put them to witchfire.

I'm running into a "slowing". Went to deal with the tentacle monster NE of the Coven, and got myself slaughtered right quickly. I can be taught, altho it took 3 runs to do it: come back later :roll:. So, I'm bouncing around the area, re-killing heroes and bosses, looking for my nemesis, hoping to get a little better gear. I've swapped belts, which cost me 4kdps, but gave me a little more resist. I've got a few rings and amulets waiting for a level or two to try them on and check the stats. I think my current stated DPS is around 30k; I've lost a few because of working on survivability..

I use the EoR for dealing with the "mob mentality" of multiple mobs, I just run around, spot mobs, Dire's Might into them (which procs Tainted Eruption 51% of the time), throw a curse at what's left standing (or bowled over), and spin into them, or wander away, letting the dots and aura finish them. If I hit Champions or up, I do the same, and then toe-to-toe with Fervor, kicking off Dreeg's blood if my health drops to yellow. Some of the big boys, and all the bosses get a dose of Pestilence and Ascension, and I start Abolishing Evil every 4 seconds (middle mouse key bound to repeat "7" until clicked again lol). Last time I looked, that was doing about 30k per swing by itself, I think.

Oh well, much to do and learn. This is the highest I've pushed a toon yet, and I am enjoying the crap out of it. I may go back to my "hunter" build after this; I always have preferred standing back and sniping with a shield in front, but the first Oathkeeper I saw was something like this build, spinning around and throwing a shield all over: I had to try it heheh.

Cool :) That is some pretty decent damage though. I hadn't expected that given your setup. Nice.

EDIT: Its funny though I get stuck at the same point with many toons. Ashes expansion really is a noticeable difficulty increase on Ultimate (and below, as well).

Ranged... huh :) Here's what I am thinking of right now - and I already have the Harbinger set in the bank, except for the helmet... full Chaos damage :eek:

All I'm missing though is those sweet WPS skills. Instead I have a dual stack attack enhancer + load of added base damage... hmmmmmm

Last edited:
Processor 13700KF Undervolted @ 5.6/ 5.5, 4.8Ghz Ring 200W PL1
Motherboard MSI 690-I PRO
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 w/ Arctic P12 Fans
Memory 48 GB DDR5 7600 MHZ CL36
Video Card(s) RTX 4090 FE
Storage 2x 2TB WDC SN850, 1TB Samsung 960 prr
Display(s) Alienware 32" 4k 240hz OLED
Case SLIGER S620
Audio Device(s) Yes
Power Supply Corsair SF750
Mouse Xlite V2
Keyboard RoyalAxe
Software Windows 11
Benchmark Scores They're pretty good, nothing crazy.
He's barefoot :p

"the barefoot pyromaniac of devil's crossing"

Mouse XTRFY M42
Software W10 x64

Ahhzz

Staff member

Another quick win is swapping one Mark of Dreeg with this

It gives you an aura for moar damage. And you could even stack two of those.

Additionally I would suggest funneling more points into your attack skills and make all those buff skills one pointers. Except for the best ones. You could also move the point in Volcanic Might towards Tectonic Shift, it extends the range of Vire's Might.

I only have one Dreeg Mark: it's a 2H :). My stated DPS, standard, walkaround buff is 39k for Righteous, 14k for EoR. Without my "Hulk Smash" buff, I'm at 19k-31k on Abolish Evil, and my short buffs push that to 35k tops. My biggest single hit is 68k at once, and the highest number I saw on GrimInternals was around 140kdps.

My acid Damage on the sheet is 1794-3613, with a 1278% modifier. Poison is 2649, +1556%. Physical is 798-2406, at +262%. I took your advice on Witchfire, and pulled my shield skills. It was fun, but I'm enjoying this build more. I'll have to eval the buff drops... Attached to a lot of those numbers ;) I did stick a point in Tectonic, but probably won't pull Volcanic: it has a knockdown that I enjoy.

For lack of a better one right now, I've got a Mythical Soulweave, and 7 or 8 rings and medals to try out in another 25% of a level. Still looking for a solid belt, better gloves, and something in a weapon that's not green, and still kicking ass lol. Hard to beat that thing so far, haven't seen anything within 5-600 points in a good while...

thanks for the advice :) :toast:

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
System Name Black MC in Tokyo
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard Asrock B450M-HDV
Cooling Be Quiet! Pure Rock 2
Memory 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury 3400mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 6950XT Speedster MERC 319
Storage Kingston A400 240GB | WD Black SN750 2TB |WD Blue 1TB x 2 | Toshiba P300 2TB | Seagate Expansion 8TB
Display(s) Samsung U32J590U 4K + BenQ GL2450HT 1080p
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) Line6 UX1 + some headphones, Nektar SE61 keyboard
Power Supply Corsair RM850x v3
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Cherry MX Board 1.0 TKL Brown
VR HMD Acer Mixed Reality Headset
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Rimworld 4K ready!
Loghlorrean I believe :)

Just wait until you fight the Kraken, AoM expansion, his little brother... He's mighty fun on Ultimate ;)

70K is fine. Grim Dawn is not a game where you are supposed to run through maps in two minutes with stuff dying left and right, speed runs are not rewarded at all (quite the opposite, many secrets are found and randomly placed in world objects and even monster spawns often happen some time after passing through areas) and the gear requirements are pretty high to begin with. The DPS calculation is also very... very... inaccurate.

Lifesteal build... still wanting to do one, but I'm always getting stuck on the fact that lifesteal only applies to %Weapon damage and nothing else. Pretty big limitation. If you're struggling to see where other builds get their health from... on-hit procs (Wayward Soul etc.) and hard Health Regeneration stats. You can stack that very well (1k HP/sec is not uncommon). Also, just a heavy defense priority and mitigation allows you to run off health pots alone.

Ayep, tried Kraken on ulti a few days ago. I will get him some other time.

And life steal works in my commando build because many skills boost weapon damage, yeah.

And anyway now I dislike not having internet at home. I have Forgotten Gods and have it on the laptop ... but I don't know how to "activate" it on the desktop, if it is at all possible. Otherwise I'll have to wait for a few months when I'll visit the old folk. GoG has many upsides.

Last edited:

bug

Processor Intel i5-12600k
Motherboard Asus H670 TUF
Cooling Arctic Freezer 34
Memory 2x16GB DDR4 3600 G.Skill Ripjaws V
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 1060 SC
Storage 500GB Samsung 970 EVO, 500GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Crucial MX300 and 2TB Crucial MX500
Display(s) Dell U3219Q + HP ZR24w
Case Raijintek Thetis
Audio Device(s) Audioquest Dragonfly Red :D
Power Supply Seasonic 620W M12
Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core
Keyboard G.Skill KM780R
Software Arch Linux + Win10
Ayep, tried Kraken on ulti a few days ago. I will get him some other time.

And life steal works in my commando build because many skills boost weapon damage, yeah.

And anyway now I dislike not having internet at home. I have Forgotten Gods and have it on the laptop ... but I don't know how to "activate" it on the desktop, if it is at all possible. Otherwise I'll have to wait for a few months when I'll visit the old folk. GoG has many upsides.
Ha, you got it on Steam. Serves you well.

Processor Ryzen 5600
Motherboard X570 I Aorus Pro
Cooling Deepcool AG400
Memory HyperX Fury 2 x 8GB 3200 CL16
Video Card(s) RX 6700 10GB SWFT 309
Storage SX8200 Pro 512 / NV2 512
Display(s) 24G2U
Case NR200P
Power Supply Ion SFX 650
Mouse G703 (TTC Gold 60M)
Keyboard Keychron V1 (Akko Matcha Green) / Apex m500 (Gateron milky yellow)
Software W10
They released another hotfix, and broke Grim Internals again. Had to disable auto updates xD
Luckily I could play shattered realm without it. I got so reliant on it in the last month that it's impossible for me to play without it now.

Ahhzz

Staff member
They released another hotfix, and broke Grim Internals again. Had to disable auto updates xD
Luckily I could play shattered realm without it. I got so reliant on it in the last month that it's impossible for me to play without it now.
Yeah, I'm still sitting on 1.1.2.0. I might try to update again in a bit, there were definitely some changes to the classes, just don't feel like risking a nerf right now lol.

Case SLIGER S620
Audio Device(s) Yes
Mouse Xlite V2
Keyboard RoyalAxe
Software Windows 11
Yeah, I'm still sitting on 1.1.2.0. I might try to update again in a bit, there were definitely some changes to the classes, just don't feel like risking a nerf right now lol.

I hate when they nerf stuff on single player...

Processor Ryzen 5600
Cooling Deepcool AG400
Display(s) 24G2U
Case NR200P
Power Supply Ion SFX 650
Software W10
I don't remember if there were significant nerfs to the classes or skills, but I do know certain sets were changed, and some claim that Ulzuin's set got nerfed in the process.
Also if you are already on 1.1.2.x, then you are good to go, as Hotfix patches (the "X" in version number) usually focus on bugs and fine tuning.
But as I said, some mods will get broken. So if you update, you cannot go back to the older one (like with gog)

Ahhzz

Staff member
I don't remember if there were significant nerfs to the classes or skills, but I do know certain sets were changed, and some claim that Ulzuin's set got nerfed in the process.
Also if you are already on 1.1.2.x, then you are good to go, as Hotfix patches (the "X" in version number) usually focus on bugs and fine tuning.
But as I said, some mods will get broken. So if you update, you cannot go back to the older one (like with gog)
I know the Sword I was initially using (Dreegal'anore) got nerfed a bit (added resist, removed some damage), as with Eye of Reckoning (slowed movement speed) and Ascension (increased cooldown). I'm not using the sword right now in favor of a green 2H sword, and there was a buff to Fervor, so I might consider an update, as long as Grim Internals is caught up. I need to go ahead and download the current one and save it, so when GI gets updated, I can update them both heheh.

System Name Nilin
Processor Ryzen 9 5800x
Motherboard Asus Rog Crosshair VIII Hero Wifi
Cooling Lian Li Galahad AIO 360
Memory G. Skill TridentZ Neo 32gb 3600Mhz CL16-16-16-36
Video Card(s) Asus TUF RTX 3080
Storage Samsung Evo 960 250gb (System), Samsung Evo 860 500gb (Misc), Samsung 990 Pro 1Tb (Games)
Display(s) LG 27" UHD IPS, LG Ultragear 27" WQHD Nano IPS
Case InWin 303 (7x Fractal Prisma 120mm)
Power Supply Tt Toughpower Grand RGB 850W
Mouse Razer Viper Ultimate
Keyboard SteelSeries Apex 3
Benchmark Scores https://www.3dmark.com/fs/21022952 (old system)
You guys been tempting me with this game long enough!
Finally 70% off on steam. Got it already :D

Ahhzz

Staff member
You guys been tempting me with this game long enough!
Finally 70% off on steam. Got it already :D
Good price!! I don't know that you'll get enough play time to warrant snagging Ashes before it goes back off sale, but even if you don't, the base game has tons of game play in it!! Enjoy :)
This is a pretty decent tutorial, a bit long at 45 minutes, but there's a lot to cover. The reddit page has a lot of info, and feel free to ask in here, we'd be glad to help with what we know :)

Case SLIGER S620
Audio Device(s) Yes
Mouse Xlite V2
Keyboard RoyalAxe
Software Windows 11
aight guys... im doing it...

Going to try a 2H ranged soldier inquisition. "DOOMGUY"

System Name Nilin
Processor Ryzen 9 5800x
Motherboard Asus Rog Crosshair VIII Hero Wifi
Cooling Lian Li Galahad AIO 360
Memory G. Skill TridentZ Neo 32gb 3600Mhz CL16-16-16-36
Video Card(s) Asus TUF RTX 3080
Storage Samsung Evo 960 250gb (System), Samsung Evo 860 500gb (Misc), Samsung 990 Pro 1Tb (Games)
Display(s) LG 27" UHD IPS, LG Ultragear 27" WQHD Nano IPS
Case InWin 303 (7x Fractal Prisma 120mm)
Power Supply Tt Toughpower Grand RGB 850W
Mouse Razer Viper Ultimate
Keyboard SteelSeries Apex 3
Benchmark Scores https://www.3dmark.com/fs/21022952 (old system)
Good price!! I don't know that you'll get enough play time to warrant snagging Ashes before it goes back off sale, but even if you don't, the base game has tons of game play in it!! Enjoy :)
This is a pretty decent tutorial, a bit long at 45 minutes, but there's a lot to cover. The reddit page has a lot of info, and feel free to ask in here, we'd be glad to help with what we know :)
Well, I will have a proper go at base game for now.
Both ashes and forgotten gods dlcs are on a slight sale only.
Base game is a steal though.

ty for that tutorial as well, i hate making first throw-out characters haha

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
System Name Black MC in Tokyo
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard Asrock B450M-HDV
Cooling Be Quiet! Pure Rock 2
Memory 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury 3400mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 6950XT Speedster MERC 319
Storage Kingston A400 240GB | WD Black SN750 2TB |WD Blue 1TB x 2 | Toshiba P300 2TB | Seagate Expansion 8TB
Display(s) Samsung U32J590U 4K + BenQ GL2450HT 1080p
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) Line6 UX1 + some headphones, Nektar SE61 keyboard
Power Supply Corsair RM850x v3
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Cherry MX Board 1.0 TKL Brown
VR HMD Acer Mixed Reality Headset
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Rimworld 4K ready!
Ha, you got it on Steam. Serves you well.

It was gifted though... But yeah, more or less. Steam is good and all but it doesn't mix well with an offline life.

Case SLIGER S620
Audio Device(s) Yes
Mouse Xlite V2
Keyboard RoyalAxe
Software Windows 11
So that build didn't last long at all... cadence kind of sucks.

Processor Ryzen 5600
Cooling Deepcool AG400
Display(s) 24G2U
Case NR200P
Power Supply Ion SFX 650
Software W10
So that build didn't last long at all... cadence kind of sucks.
Maybe go dual wield and focus on the 4 passives on the top of Inquisitor tree.

Case SLIGER S620
Audio Device(s) Yes
Mouse Xlite V2
Keyboard RoyalAxe
Software Windows 11
Maybe go dual wield and focus on the 4 passives on the top of Inquisitor tree.

It's just that the paladin (oathkeeper+inquisitioner) was so much stronger. Looks like oathkeeper + demolitionist might be pretty OP too - shield + tons of fire & retaliation.

Processor Ryzen 5600
Cooling Deepcool AG400
Display(s) 24G2U
Case NR200P
Power Supply Ion SFX 650
Software W10
It's just that the paladin (oathkeeper+inquisitioner) was so much stronger. Looks like oathkeeper + demolitionist might be pretty OP too - shield + tons of fire & retaliation.
I tried it. Wasn't particularly happy. Eventually the toon died on HC so I went with pure fire Soldier+Oath. You might build it better than I did tho.