• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[GUIDE]HOW TO: Two Monitor/Keyboard/Mouse/Users on One PC in Windows

Towlieee

All thought i would not use one PC for 2 user or more since i already got 3 PC's running in my house & got many more parts & screen to built about 5-6 PC's lol! (good enough for Internet)

Only reason I want 2 people on one pc is my laptop broke, and me and my girlfriend are lost without PC lol, we love gaming!

And my current pc is a 3.4ghz quad core OC'd to 4.2ghz, only 4 gigs of memory though, and a ATI5770 video card. So it has plenty of speed to act as two pc's

Plus If I can get this to work, I was planning on purchasing another 4gigs of memory, and another video card.. Then we can both share this PC, tell I can afford to build her an entire pc, then I was just gonna put the 4gigs of memory and vid card in her new pc. :toast:

klipone

I'm right with ya Towliee ^

This thread is extremely interesting. And I've almost gotten through all of it.

Except....

The Keyboard and mouse issue. I've tryed following your last step and connect (disconnect from host) but then it just stops working. The problem I'm having, is with 2 mice and 2 keyboards plugged in, I can't seem to get a seperate mouse cursor on my virtual machine, aka both keyboards only control one operating system. I cannot for the life of me, get one keyboard per operating system, or one mouse cursor per os. ITS SO IRRITATING.

If I have my usualy keyboard and mouse plugged in, then boot the vm, then plug them in, same issue. Can someone PLEASE help me?!