• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Hawx B.s.o.d

System Name Always changing
Processor Always changing
Motherboard Always changing
Cooling Always changing
Memory Always changing
Video Card(s) Always changing
Storage Always changing
Display(s) Always changing
Case Always changing
Audio Device(s) Always changing
Power Supply Always changing
Mouse Always changing
Keyboard Always changing
Yeah I just tried the demo and surprisingly my backup setup can max it out with 4x aa at 1920x1080 buttery smooth lol. Crazy. I haven't had any problems though average was 60fps :eek: but then agan I had vsync on lol.

troyrae360

System Name My Computer!
Processor AMD 6400+ Black @ 3.5
Motherboard Gigabyte AM2+ GA-MA790X DS4
Cooling Gigabyte G-Power 2 pro
Memory 2x2 gig Adata 800
Video Card(s) HD3870x2 @ 900gpu and 999mem
Storage 2x wd raid edition 120gig + 1 samsung 320 + samsung 250
Display(s) Samsung 40inch series6 full HD 1080p
Case NZXT Lexa
Audio Device(s) ALC889A HD audio with Enables a Superior Audio Experience (on board)
Power Supply Vantec ION2+ 550w
Software Vista Home pream 64
it dosnt really matter, gfx card not overheating, Game runs Sweet in DX10.1 mode. and no other games/apps give me bsod, so im picking its just the game, i need to patch it

thanks everyone,

T

thraxed

The Blue screen gives ya the type of error, write it down, and then usually the error number down at the bottom, the reply here what it is.. Though most blue screen are driver hardware which most likely have to end up doing a clean install of your drivers.

Best be go over guru3d and get there driver sweeper. Then go uninstall ati drivers through the control panel, dont reboot when it ask. Run the cleaner for ati, reboot, and then install the drivers again. Fixes 99% gpu bsods...