• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Heatware down?

Sorry if you don't like the location of this mods. I thought it was most pertinent to the users here, but I can understand moving it or closing it.

But on to the point of the post, heatware.com just says New Things are on the Horizon. Are they doing a large site revision or something? can't access an account to post a review. Anyone have any real knowledge of what's going on there?

k0rn_h0li0

Processor Amd opteron socket 940 250 sledgehammer 2.4ghz x2
Motherboard amd k8t master2 far
Cooling msi k8t stock heatsinks
Memory 2x1gig random ecc ram
Video Card(s) ati x1600 512mb agp pro 8x
Storage seagate 2x200 gig hdd
Display(s) dunno
Case aprevia navigator
Audio Device(s) creative pro 5.1 sorround
Power Supply antec 500 watt psu
Software windows xp media center 2005
probably new layout or system?

brandonwh64

Addicted to Bacon and StarCrunches!!!
Heatware is up for me with a new layout!

System Name The Dove Box Rev 3.0
Processor i7 8700k @ 4.7GHz
Motherboard Asus Maximus X APEX
Cooling Custom water loop
Memory 16GB 3600 MHz DDR4
Video Card(s) 2x MSI 780 Ti's in SLI
Storage 500GB Samsung 850 PCIe SSD, 4TB
Display(s) 27" Asus 144Hz
Case Enermax Fulmo GT
Audio Device(s) ON BOARD FTW
Power Supply Corsair 1200W
Keyboard Logitech G510
Software Win 10 64x
Welcome to the new & improved HeatWare.com!!

It is hard to believe that HeatWare recently celebrated its 11th anniversary! I never thought the site would be around this long and still be so popular. Finally, after 9+ years on the previous design, HeatWare underwent a dramatic re-design! Eric and I have been working hard for the past 6 month designing and implementing the new site, and we feel that this is the best version yet. The old design was not visually appealing anymore and was difficult to maintain or expand. This new design is much more modern and there is plenty of room for it to grow!

This new site is designed to be more intuitive, efficient, and thorough without losing the ease-of-use that the old site provided. There are hundreds of changes in the new site, but the biggest one of all is that Trade Organizer is tightly integrated into the workflow of the site. Previously, you would only come to HeatWare to check the ratings of the user and to leave them feedback. But with this feature, it allows you and the other party to track the status of the trade. This includes: shipping & payment information, feedback status, and general trade details. This will greatly help you to be more organized and efficient because it is one centralized place to see your trades. Give it a try, I really think you will like it.

One other feature that is worth mentioning is that you can add multiple e-mail addresses to your account. This will assist other users in confirming your identity and allow them to trade with more confidence. In addition, you can designate one of these addresses as your 'PayPal' address. We have setup a system for HeatWare to verify this address is actually legitimate. In order to do this, you must make a donation to us using the 'my donations' option under the 'account settings' menu after you have designated your PayPal email address. Once your donation has been processed and your email confirmed, you will see a paypal logo beside your email address on your evaluation page. This indicates that we have verified the address. This feature will help reduce identity fraud.

On the left side of the page, you will see an area to put in your comments, suggestions, or bugs that you find. I would love to hear you feedback regarding the new site so please fill it out as you browse the site.

Thanks everyone for all the support you have given us over the years, and we look forward to many more years of helping out the buy/sell/trade community!

There you go!

k0rn_h0li0

Processor Amd opteron socket 940 250 sledgehammer 2.4ghz x2
Motherboard amd k8t master2 far
Cooling msi k8t stock heatsinks
Memory 2x1gig random ecc ram
Video Card(s) ati x1600 512mb agp pro 8x
Storage seagate 2x200 gig hdd
Display(s) dunno
Case aprevia navigator
Audio Device(s) creative pro 5.1 sorround
Power Supply antec 500 watt psu
Software windows xp media center 2005
looks like infected BG

System Name Big Devil
Processor Intel Core i5-2500K
Motherboard ECS P67H2-A2
Cooling XSPC Rasa | Black Ice GT Stealth 240 | XSPC X2O 750 | 2x ACF12PWM | PrimoChill White 7/16"
Memory 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance LP Arctic White 1600MHz CL9
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 780 ACX SC
Storage Intel 520 Series 180GB + WD 1TB Blue
Display(s) HP ZR30W 30" 2650x1600 IPS
Case Corsair 600T SE
Audio Device(s) Xonar Essence STX | Sennheisser PC350 "Hero" Modded | Corsair SP2500
Power Supply ABS SL 1050W (Enermax Revolution Rebadge)
Software Windows 8.1 x64 Pro w/ Media Center
Benchmark Scores Ducky Year of the Snake w/ Cherry MX Browns & Year of the Tiger PBT Keycaps | Razer Deathadder Black
OMG that's fuckin' cool. It has a ranking! I'm #856/71,000 users :D

Processor Core i5 3570K
Motherboard AsRock z77 Pro4
Cooling Zalman CNPS10X Extreme
Memory 2x4GB GSkill Sniper
Video Card(s) MSI GTX970 Gaming
Storage 240GB OCZ ARC 100, Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB
Display(s) LG 23" 1920x1080
Case Antec P100
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Antec Edge 750W
Software Windows 8.1 Pro 64
Really like the new interface, but the colors and stuff leave me a bit blegh. Ranking system is kinda neat.

Kreij

Senior Monkey Moderator
I think it's decent !

@smurf : better update your sig .. you have 3 whole reviews now. :D

Wow, I got the first donation for the new heatware site. It puts a little "P" by my email then to show its paypal verified.

A lot better site too. looks cool!

System Name The Dove Box Rev 3.0
Processor i7 8700k @ 4.7GHz
Motherboard Asus Maximus X APEX
Cooling Custom water loop
Memory 16GB 3600 MHz DDR4
Video Card(s) 2x MSI 780 Ti's in SLI
Storage 500GB Samsung 850 PCIe SSD, 4TB
Display(s) 27" Asus 144Hz
Case Enermax Fulmo GT
Audio Device(s) ON BOARD FTW
Power Supply Corsair 1200W
Keyboard Logitech G510
Software Win 10 64x
Wow, I got the first donation for the new heatware site. It puts a little "P" by my email then to show its paypal verified.

A lot better site too. looks cool!

Lol $4.20

Dont forget to bring a towel

Edit, props to the mod for moving and title change. :)