1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS/FT][US] lcd monitor and HIGH END 2.1 speaker system

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by Zedicus, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Zedicus

Thanks Received:
    almost brand new (maybe 3 hours use) vga only 15.6" and it is the less irritating non-glossy screen. comes with vga cable. maybe your mom needs a new monitor? maybe your backup rig does? 100$ shipped OBO

creative cambridge sound works 2.1 system. sounds AMAZING. in a world where multichanel is taking over sometimes the good old high quality 2.1 system is still what you need if you are space limited and or just have no place for thouse pesky rear speakers. there is 2 5 inch drivers in the sub box, and the crossover does not let any crossing of the low/high freq. into the wrong speakers like thouse cheap 2.1 systems. i cannot stress how good this set up sounds. you can tell the difference between a good sound card and most standard onboard sound chips with these speakers. there is one tiny hole in the cloth screen on the very edge of one of the satellites. 100$ shipped OBO (shipping will be a litle pricy on this for me.)

[​IMG]
  2. Paulieg

Paulieg The Mad Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Heatware? You need it to list items for sale on TPU. Please add a link asap, or your thread will be closed.

Edit: You have 10 minutes to get heatware up, or your thread will be closed.
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2010
  3. Zedicus

Thanks Received:
  4. mlee49

mlee49

Thanks Received:
    If you want to sell here on TPU please follow the rules. One says heatware is mandatory, even if you have no evaluations.
    It takes two seconds to fill one out and you can continue on with your thread :)