• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

MS watching US!!! New Update!

System Name Monolith
Processor Intel Xeon E3110 Wolfdale@3.5GHz
Motherboard MSI P35-Neo
Cooling Active Air
Memory 4GB DDR2 800
Video Card(s) Sapphire HD 3850 512MB PCI-E
Storage 1 x 80GB Internal, 1 x 250GB Internal, 1 x 40GB External
Display(s) Acer X203w
Case Generic black case with locking front bezel
Audio Device(s) Creative SB Audigy 2 ZS
Power Supply 500 Watt Seasonic M12
Software Windows 7 Ultimate x64
You think being watched is fine. You think you're not doing anything wrong, and maybe you aren't. What happens though when everything you say and do becomes watched and checked. What if your personal behavior and philosophy falls out of grace with your governemnt or its corporate puppetmasters? In the 1950s Senator McCarthy rounded up people he suspected of having communist affiliation, brought them before senate hearings, harrased and somtimes imprisoned them for their beliefs actual or percieved. We had a lot more privacy then... now we don't. Were any of these people doing anything wrong? Were they aiding a Soviet plot to overthrow the United States and capitalism, I don't think there was truely a single one. Their civil rights were violated, they were held and convicted without trial before the eyes of the world... and that was before the Patriot Act. The point is the United States was supposed to be a nation where you could believe what you want, and say what you want, but increasingly it becomes possible to persecute those who do not follow the party line... Crack after crack appears in the shield created to avoid a totalitarian state. What if you're at work, do you like your boss to stand over your shoulder making sure you do exactly what he says, and how he wants it done? Catching every mistake you make and correcting it... all the while saying, "no, I don't care what you think. Do it this way..." Work sucks then doesn't it. You're always afraid you'll do something wrong, even if it really isn't that bad, just different from what is expected. Now move that over to your whole life, to everyplace you go and everything you do. Life would kind of suck then too...

Mercenary4

Processor Intel P4 3.0e
Motherboard Abit IS-7
Cooling Vantec, except ThermalTake video memory coolers and Logisys duct
Memory 4X Corsair 256Mb DDR400(PC3200)
Video Card(s) ATI AIW AGP 2006 Edition
Storage Western Digital Raptor 37Gb
Display(s) Envision 17" CRT
Case FMI/CompUSA
Audio Device(s) Creative Labs Soundblaster Audigy2 ZS w/4.1
Power Supply E-Power Puma II
Software XP2 w/Live, ATI CCC/MMC, ATI Tool, Creative HQ, Logitech, FutureMark, Rockstar
What a can of worms this opened up!

It's a sick world we live in, trying to escape it in cyberspace and it follows you! Freedom is also an illusion. Now what do they call it when you believe in an illusion?

Long live the illusions! Oh wait, illusions are temporary. Or are they?

Just like in Issac Asomov's "I Robot" (and the movie) it all can only lead to one thing....

Last edited:

G.T

Processor 3.20E GHz P4 Prescott
Motherboard Asus P4P800-E Deluxe
Cooling Zalman (CNPS7000B-CU) Super Flower Cooler + Ultracool II fan controller
Memory 2 Gig Mushkin HP 3200
Video Card(s) Leadtek A6600GT TDH
Storage 2 x WD 10k 74GB Raptors in RAID 0 (OS), 2 x WD 80GB SATA RAID 0, 1 X Maxtor 250GB ATA (Media, music)
Display(s) Samsung 19" TFT SyncMaster 913N
Case Antec Plusview Iii (Modded front) 1000AMG SOHO File Server - 5X Antec UV reactive fans - 2xUV tubes
Audio Device(s) Creative X-FI Fatal1ty FPS running through Creative Inspire 6.1 6700 speakers
Power Supply Hiper Type-R 580w Blue with UV cables
Software XP pro (Legit) & shitloads that isn't >:] /serial Brycer and FraxFlamer :)
Amerika, so called land of the free, hehehe, who they kidding these days?

Solaris17

Super Dainty Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rocinante
Processor I9 14900KS
Motherboard EVGA z690 Dark KINGPIN (modded BIOS)
Cooling EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB
Memory 64GB Gskill Trident Z5 DDR5 6000 @6400
Video Card(s) MSI SUPRIM Liquid X 4090
Storage 1x 500GB 980 Pro | 1x 1TB 980 Pro | 1x 8TB Corsair MP400
Display(s) Odyssey OLED G9 G95SC
Case Lian Li o11 Evo Dynamic White
Audio Device(s) Moondrop S8's on Schiit Hel 2e
Power Supply Bequiet! Power Pro 12 1500w
Mouse Lamzu Atlantis mini (White)
Keyboard Monsgeek M3 Lavender, Akko Crystal Blues
VR HMD Quest 3
Software Windows 11
Benchmark Scores I dont have time for that.
Thermopylae_480 said:
Y In the 1950s Senator McCarthy rounded up people he suspected of having communist affiliation, brought them before senate hearings, harrased and somtimes imprisoned them for their beliefs actual or percieved. whole life, to everyplace you go and everything you do. Life would kind of suck then too...

aaa yes McCarthyism what a wonderful thing.

Processor 2500K
Motherboard Asus P8Z68-V
Cooling Stock
Memory Samsung MV-3V4G3D/US 4x4 1866@99927 1.41v
Video Card(s) Sapphire 280x
Display(s) crossover
Case junk
Audio Device(s) usbstick
Power Supply enermax 82+pro 5years+ still good
now that billy boy is on his last big crusade in china, much more is coming with vista.

iam really curious, if it will be possible to defeat all the drm hardware/internet monitoring,
while still running a decent machine.. at least until now he has used *our* indifference to dominate the market via 3rd party software & games.

is it still pretty much annoying to install 3d driver withing linux ?

..ok.. iam somewhat lazy, but if the fancy linux installation isnt coming up
much easier in *all* basic parts iam with billy boy, as long as it lasts:banghead:

Mercenary4

Processor Intel P4 3.0e
Motherboard Abit IS-7
Case FMI/CompUSA
Software XP2 w/Live, ATI CCC/MMC, ATI Tool, Creative HQ, Logitech, FutureMark, Rockstar
Makes me miss the days of DOS and BBS, well except the sucky graphics and sucky sounds.

System Name money pit..
Processor Intel 9900K 4.8 at 1.152 core voltage minus 0.120 offset
Motherboard Asus rog Strix Z370-F Gaming
Cooling Dark Rock TF air cooler.. Stock vga air coolers with case side fans to help cooling..
Memory 32 gb corsair vengeance 3200
Video Card(s) Palit Gaming Pro OC 2080TI
Storage 150 nvme boot drive partition.. 1T Sandisk sata.. 1T Transend sata.. 1T 970 evo nvme m 2..
Display(s) 27" Asus PG279Q ROG Swift 165Hrz Nvidia G-Sync, IPS.. 2560x1440..
Case Gigabyte mid-tower.. cheap and nothing special..
Audio Device(s) onboard sounds with stereo amp..
Power Supply EVGA 850 watt..
Mouse Logitech G700s
Keyboard Logitech K270
Software Win 10 pro..
Benchmark Scores Firestike 29500.. timepsy 14000..
there is gonna be or already is a clever properganda machine run by the "big money" boys demonizing any kind of copyright infringement..

kinda like the "war on drugs" or "the war on terror" kinda stuff..

soon the actual phrase "war on piracy" will come into being and common usage..

the latest microsoft public statement along these lines is.. the "pirates" are to blame for the high cost of our products.. "victim" is another clever word just like "piracy" was..

soon the entire world (well the US world) will be the "victims" of software "piracy" and the "war on piracy" will have to be waged.. he he he

ten years in the slammer for downloading your favourite tunes is coming... he he he

trog

System Name Dell XPS 15 9560
Processor I7-7700HQ
Memory 32GB DDR4
Video Card(s) GTX 1050/1080 Ti
Storage 1TB SSD
Display(s) 2x Dell P2715Q/4k Internal
Case Razer Core
Audio Device(s) Creative E5/Objective 2 Amp/Senn HD650
Mouse Logitech Proteus Core
Keyboard Logitech G910
Mercenary4 said:
If you got your copy of XP from a reliable source, who cares? You will need that patch if you want to install downloadable Microsoft software, or are into BETA testing Microsoft software.

This sounds like when SP2 came out, some were in an uproar because it was new and different. As it turns out it was a good thing!

If your insurance is paid and your stickers are legit, why run from OneTime?

Many reasons. Privacy invasion. SP2 is a waste of time if you dont want the crap bugged out of you. Windows is continually getting more invasive and becoming more of a pig every patch. I dont need more that make it worse!

Doing things like this just provokes the hacking and piracy fronts to fight back with a stronger fist, especially in other countries which is their main goal. Its a hassle for legit users, and it isnt gonna be hard to get around.

switching to my powerbook was the best choice i have ever made... life is great. I spend more time worrying about whats coming out next, rather than what patch is coming out next to fix my problems.... and i dont have to give up 5gb a month of bandwidth to download a patch that fixes something that should have been patched weeks before....

Mercenary4

Processor Intel P4 3.0e
Motherboard Abit IS-7
Case FMI/CompUSA
I hate to tell you this but privacy is an illusion as well. SP2 did create a more secure OS, one that was harder for hackers, viruses, spyware, and the like to break into. Really, as long as it works all is good.

Then again, if you get it right the first time, what are you going to do after that? Planned obselecense (did I spell that right?) seems to be an "American" thing, or maybe it's a greed thing. Neither of which make sence to me. Do the job, do it right, and move on makes more sence, but makes no dollars. That is what it seems to be all about, anyways.

Polaris573

Senior Moderator
Processor LGA 775 Intel Q9550 2.8 Ghz
Motherboard MSI P7N Diamond - 780i Chipset
Cooling Arctic Freezer
Memory 6GB G.Skill DDRII 800 4-4-3-5
Video Card(s) Sapphire HD 7850 2 GB PCI-E
Storage 1 TB Seagate 32MB Cache, 250 GB Seagate 16MB Cache
Display(s) Acer X203w
Case Coolermaster Centurion 5
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Music
Power Supply OCZ StealthXStream 600 Watt
Microsoft's EU appeal case ends

The week-long anti-competition hearing involving Microsoft and the European Commission has finished - with neither side willing to predict the outcome.

Full Article

Go EU!!! I hope they win.

System Name money pit..
Cooling Dark Rock TF air cooler.. Stock vga air coolers with case side fans to help cooling..
Storage 150 nvme boot drive partition.. 1T Sandisk sata.. 1T Transend sata.. 1T 970 evo nvme m 2..
Mouse Logitech G700s
Keyboard Logitech K270
Software Win 10 pro..
i did read somewhere that building a browser in as an integral part of the operating system was the most stupid thing microsoft ever did.. its the built in browser factor that is the real security problem.. vista might even arrive without one.. when it eventually does..

i ran that windiz thing it told me i needed i 32 major updates.. he he he.. i am quite happy without them thow..

trog

Mercenary4

Processor Intel P4 3.0e
Motherboard Abit IS-7
Case FMI/CompUSA
Anytime you network a computer, you will have security risks, no matter what software you run. As for Microsoft not having any competition? They have plenty of competition, just not anything as widely used as their software for certian things.

Processor I7-7700HQ
Memory 32GB DDR4
Storage 1TB SSD
Case Razer Core
Keyboard Logitech G910
Mercenary4 said:
I hate to tell you this but privacy is an illusion as well. SP2 did create a more secure OS, one that was harder for hackers, viruses, spyware, and the like to break into. Really, as long as it works all is good.
Privacy invasion is far from an illusion. The government is contintally gaining power to invade whatever they want to gain something to punish you for.

If microsoft continues to be able to control something inside your computer, you will never have any privacy....

I dunno about you, but if I were working on something that would compete against a microsoft product, and they have inside access to all windows computers, what keeps them from seeing it? oh.. nothing.

yay for your arguement. thats gone right there. and thats just one posability. if they have a backdoor to your computer, think that wont open up more from the many security holes they always leave behind? most definatly.

Not only are there many security issues with this, but the fact many people continually begin to value their privacy anymore is beyond me. you have rights people, EXERCISE AND PROTECT THEM.

They make a product for the USER, keep it that way.

As for sp2, i dont use it, but whenever I use someones windows xp box that has it, it bothers them more than anything... "why wont this work?" "because SP2 blocked that feature." is all I can say to them. It has caused many headaches.

Mercenary4 said:
Anytime you network a computer, you will have security risks, no matter what software you run. As for Microsoft not having any competition? They have plenty of competition, just not anything as widely used as their software for certian things.

the "security risks" involved from attaching a windows pc to a network compared to a unix box is like night and day when compared. The whole overhyping of security risks, is because windows is like swiss cheese.

if miscrosoft would worry more about security then money or piracy, maybe they wouldnt be seen as "evil" by so many people.

-typed on a powerbook G4.

I personally, enjoy not being forced to run an anti virus, or anti spyware program. period.

something i have just thought of, is piracy. well not in general, but individual piracy.

I have a legit xp license, but 3 legit os X licenses.

Microsoft sure is doing a damn fine job combating piracy. Esp considering one of my os x's is an unlimited client os X SERVER license.

Last edited:
System Name Compy 386
Processor 7800X3D
Motherboard Asus
Cooling Air for now.....
Memory 64 GB DDR5 6400Mhz
Video Card(s) 7900XTX 310 Merc
Storage Samsung 990 2TB, 2 SP 2TB SSDs and over 10TB spinning
Display(s) 56" Samsung 4K HDR
Audio Device(s) ATI HDMI
Mouse Logitech MX518
Keyboard Razer
Software A lot.
Benchmark Scores Its fast. Enough.
Thermopylae_480 said:
You think being watched is fine. You think you're not doing anything wrong, and maybe you aren't. What happens though when everything you say and do becomes watched and checked. What if your personal behavior and philosophy falls out of grace with your governemnt or its corporate puppetmasters? In the 1950s Senator McCarthy rounded up people he suspected of having communist affiliation, brought them before senate hearings, harrased and somtimes imprisoned them for their beliefs actual or percieved. We had a lot more privacy then... now we don't. Were any of these people doing anything wrong? Were they aiding a Soviet plot to overthrow the United States and capitalism, I don't think there was truely a single one. Their civil rights were violated, they were held and convicted without trial before the eyes of the world... and that was before the Patriot Act. The point is the United States was supposed to be a nation where you could believe what you want, and say what you want, but increasingly it becomes possible to persecute those who do not follow the party line... Crack after crack appears in the shield created to avoid a totalitarian state. What if you're at work, do you like your boss to stand over your shoulder making sure you do exactly what he says, and how he wants it done? Catching every mistake you make and correcting it... all the while saying, "no, I don't care what you think. Do it this way..." Work sucks then doesn't it. You're always afraid you'll do something wrong, even if it really isn't that bad, just different from what is expected. Now move that over to your whole life, to everyplace you go and everything you do. Life would kind of suck then too...

This has happened to me. And my answer is simple, and one that I have acted upon many times.

If you don't like what I do then fire me.

Hasn't happened yet.

If anyone is afraid of doing something wrong, put your mind at ease, we are all human and all make mistakes. And there is always someone bigger than that person, and the situation isn't as bad as it appears. Bla bla bla.

If some one is logging my actions I hope that they like my music and pron, and they probably feel sorry for how much I don't have in my bank account. If they listen I hope they like my singing. If they are watching me, they probably feel bad their dick isn't as big as mine.

Any other questions?

System Name Compy 386
Processor 7800X3D
Motherboard Asus
Cooling Air for now.....
Audio Device(s) ATI HDMI
Mouse Logitech MX518
Keyboard Razer
Software A lot.
Dippyskoodlez said:
Privacy invasion is far from an illusion. The government is contintally gaining power to invade whatever they want to gain something to punish you for.

If microsoft continues to be able to control something inside your computer, you will never have any privacy....

I dunno about you, but if I were working on something that would compete against a microsoft product, and they have inside access to all windows computers, what keeps them from seeing it? oh.. nothing.

yay for your arguement. thats gone right there. and thats just one posability. if they have a backdoor to your computer, think that wont open up more from the many security holes they always leave behind? most definatly.

Not only are there many security issues with this, but the fact many people continually begin to value their privacy anymore is beyond me. you have rights people, EXERCISE AND PROTECT THEM.

They make a product for the USER, keep it that way.

As for sp2, i dont use it, but whenever I use someones windows xp box that has it, it bothers them more than anything... "why wont this work?" "because SP2 blocked that feature." is all I can say to them. It has caused many headaches.

the "security risks" involved from attaching a windows pc to a network compared to a unix box is like night and day when compared. The whole overhyping of security risks, is because windows is like swiss cheese.

if miscrosoft would worry more about security then money or piracy, maybe they wouldnt be seen as "evil" by so many people.

-typed on a powerbook G4.

I personally, enjoy not being forced to run an anti virus, or anti spyware program. period.

something i have just thought of, is piracy. well not in general, but individual piracy.

I have a legit xp license, but 3 legit os X licenses.

Microsoft sure is doing a damn fine job combating piracy. Esp considering one of my os x's is an unlimited client os X SERVER license.

I was on the beta team for XP and for SP2.

SP2 was a great feature for almost everyone.

As to why sometings doen't work, thats called "Administrative rights" and they finally stopped granting so many rights to the common user and more to the named Administrator. Ever read the Debian manual? One of the first things stated about security is not to run as root. But then again that would mean that common users don't have the same access. :rolleyes: Hrmmm. If you want them back log on as Administrator and apply permissions for what you are doing to your user. And make sure to allow for child objects too.

And a little FYI is that Mac has just as many security holes as windows. http://www.securemac.com/
It's just the less used OS.

System Name Monolith
Motherboard MSI P35-Neo
Cooling Active Air
Memory 4GB DDR2 800
Display(s) Acer X203w
Steevo said:
This has happened to me. And my answer is simple, and one that I have acted upon many times.

If you don't like what I do then fire me.

Hasn't happened yet.

If anyone is afraid of doing something wrong, put your mind at ease, we are all human and all make mistakes. And there is always someone bigger than that person, and the situation isn't as bad as it appears. Bla bla bla.

If some one is logging my actions I hope that they like my music and pron, and they probably feel sorry for how much I don't have in my bank account. If they listen I hope they like my singing. If they are watching me, they probably feel bad their dick isn't as big as mine.

Any other questions?

Oh well. You completely debunked me, I see the light now. I can't wait for everyone to start watching me too, I'll feel so much safer, I'm so scared right now. I wish my phone line would get tapped so the terrorist won't come and get me. I hope so much the government will put a camera to watch my house then I won't have to be scared of the robbers anymore either.

System Name Compy 386
Processor 7800X3D
Motherboard Asus
Cooling Air for now.....
Audio Device(s) ATI HDMI
Mouse Logitech MX518
Keyboard Razer
Software A lot.
If everyone is being watched then that means that i am watching someone too!! GOD DAMN IT I have been had!

Is it something in your water? :D

Juggernaut1987

System Name Blue Ruby
Processor Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 2,13Ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-X38 DQ6
Cooling Zalman CNPS9500 LED
Memory Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500 2GB
Video Card(s) Sapphire HD3870
Storage Western Digital Caviar SE16 500 GB
Display(s) Samsung Syncmaster 205BW
Case Recom Powerstation (Raidmax Smilodon)
Power Supply Asus A-45GA (450watt)
Software Windows Vista Ultimate
Its a shame they came up with that.. Its not out in the NL yet. I had a genuine copy of windows on a hidden system restore partition (came with my pc) and a sticker on my case with windows codes. After 2 years i decided to reinstall my original installation with the restore function. Didnt work. Called the helpdesk. Its not working because you tempered with it (WT*!). To re-enable system restore i had to pay them 90€! Thats almost as much as a new windows version! I have the license but not the stupid software. Im never buying a pc with a system restore function again! (The PC was cheaper then all the parts together :D)

I now have a illegal copy running but who gives. If they didnt screw me over with the system restore stuff i would have had a genuine copy :S

Keiki

Processor Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz @ 3.6 Ghz
Motherboard P4P800-E Deluxe
Cooling Arctic Cooling Freezer 4, Arctic-cooling VGA cooler Rev.3
Memory 1 GB (2 512mb) DDR 480 Corsair 3200 XL @2-4-4-8 timings
Video Card(s) Ati Radeon 9800 pro
Storage 120GB Maxtor ATA, 200GB Maxtor ATA, 200GB Maxtor SATA
Display(s) Viewsonic VX924
Case Casedge Diabolic Minotaur (Storm Blue)
Audio Device(s) Sound Blaster Live! 5.1
I want to have electronic flies with surveilance cameras watching me 24/7 so nothing bad happens to me.

Invasion of privacy?

What time are we living in, the middle ages?

Processor I7-7700HQ
Memory 32GB DDR4
Storage 1TB SSD
Case Razer Core
Keyboard Logitech G910
Steevo said:
I was on the beta team for XP and for SP2.

SP2 was a great feature for almost everyone.

As to why sometings doen't work, thats called "Administrative rights" and they finally stopped granting so many rights to the common user and more to the named Administrator. Ever read the Debian manual? One of the first things stated about security is not to run as root. But then again that would mean that common users don't have the same access. :rolleyes: Hrmmm. If you want them back log on as Administrator and apply permissions for what you are doing to your user. And make sure to allow for child objects too.

No, actually, the things people complain most about sp2 is the "OMG WTFHAXX THIS SITE HAS BEEN BLOCKED CUZ WE THINK TEH USER IS DUMB SO WE DONT LET ANYTHING COME IN AT ALL"

and the email attachments.....

you cannot access email attachments in outlook express unless you hit forward then save.. lol.. lotta protection that is.. just block it period.. and once they learn how to bypass it, it just becomes a big annoyance. WTG security team that thought up that brilliant idea.

What differs from os x and xp is how it handles installation, which is the most noticable.

It asks for an admin password upon needing permissions. This is a simple yet effective way to prevent unwanted installation of spyware and the like, and also prevents incompetent usage to an extent.

Windows vista has attempted that, and failed miserably. it asks your password for every single little thing!

you can be on the beta team if you want, but you aren't the only one that has had time in with crashing misrosoft beta's.... ;) I have not only MSDN access, but beta test games aswell.... :wtf:

Oh, and I'm also amazed it took....6 revisions of windows to even begin some of the file permissions that linux has had and used from the get go.

Yes its dumb to run as root in linux, but running a normal account, most people would never need to actually use a root account. Just provide an admin password when you install something (just like os x? HOW STRANGE?!) and there isnt that one size fits all security hole known as the user.

System Name Compy 386
Processor 7800X3D
Motherboard Asus
Cooling Air for now.....
Audio Device(s) ATI HDMI
Mouse Logitech MX518
Keyboard Razer
Software A lot.
Or unless you chose to allow attachments inthe options panel.

Turn off the firewall.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 358
System Name Monolith
Motherboard MSI P35-Neo
Cooling Active Air
Memory 4GB DDR2 800
Display(s) Acer X203w
Steevo said:
If everyone is being watched then that means that i am watching someone too!! GOD DAMN IT I have been had!

Is it something in your water? :D

Of course it's something in the water. Haven't you seen Stanely Kubrick's Dr. Strangelove or: How I learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb? Flourination of water is part of a communist plot to corrupt our precious bodily fluids. :)

System Name Woot
Processor AMD FX-9590
Motherboard ASUSTeK m5a99fxpro r2.0
Cooling Corsair H100i gtx
Memory 24GB G.SKILL PC3-12800
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 970GTX
Storage 2X 256GB SANDISK SSD 3X1TB MIXED HD
Display(s) 2x 32" Sony LCD
Case CoolerMaster Storm Trooper
Audio Device(s) 5.1 Surround Onboard
Power Supply Corsair 750W
Mouse Junk
Keyboard Junk
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
Benchmark Scores Anti-Gigabyte rig!
so basically ..u.hhh. do the knwo where u are? and like... come after you?

Polaris573

Senior Moderator
Processor LGA 775 Intel Q9550 2.8 Ghz
Motherboard MSI P7N Diamond - 780i Chipset
Cooling Arctic Freezer
Memory 6GB G.Skill DDRII 800 4-4-3-5
Video Card(s) Sapphire HD 7850 2 GB PCI-E
Storage 1 TB Seagate 32MB Cache, 250 GB Seagate 16MB Cache
Display(s) Acer X203w
Case Coolermaster Centurion 5
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Music
Power Supply OCZ StealthXStream 600 Watt
karolpl2004 said:
so basically ..u.hhh. do the knwo where u are? and like... come after you?

he was a joking don't take everything so seriously. :shadedshu

Dr. strangelove is an excellent dark comedy and is widely believed to be one of the greatest movies of all time. Check it out.

System Name money pit..
Mouse Logitech G700s
Keyboard Logitech K270
Software Win 10 pro..
"excellent dark comedy".. i always thought it was a documentary.. he he he..

trog