1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Need Headphones

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Delta6326, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Delta6326

Delta6326

Thanks Received:
    I am looking for some new headphones i want high quality sound for when i listen to music on my pc i was thinking studio headphones my limit is $70 i would prefer the cheaper price but i want good headphones that can have deep bass but can go high pitch. would be nice if they could cancel out some back ground noise my pc fans are loud at 100%. need to be from Newegg, or Bestbuy
  2. Kursah

Kursah

Thanks Received:
    Well are you using onboard sound atm? You might consider a sound card at least, something to better drive the headphones. I personally love my JVC HARX700's (usually around $35 shipped on newegg), tons of info about them on [H] and Head-Fi (also look up HARX900). Onboard drives them decently, but even my old X-Fi Xtreme Music made them really wake up, tons of bass, plenty of hi, decent mids, I use them for music, movies and gaming. I'd say get them and find an old used X-Fi Xtreme Music to hook them up to, you'll have a pretty nice set of cans with decent driving power for pretty cheap.

Also feel free to check out the Headphones/Headset thread (link in sig), lots of good options in there that might suit your needs.

:toast: