• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

NVidia 6800U Bios issues

U

Unregistered

Take a sock and wrap it around your card and im sure it will be blind!

J

Johnnyb2000denmark

Asus 6800 Ultra bios is very needed

i need a bios for my asus v9999 6800 ultra card ... plz upload it somewhere and drop a link here .. plz ... it has to be 5.40.02.15.07 or a newer version

plz help

johnnyb

W

wEazEl

need the same bios as johnnyb2000denmark.

for my asus v9999 ultra deluxe.
pls drop a link here :) if you found one

U

Unregistered

you know what i finally did it, i just flashed my bios with the nvidia reference 2 and with NibiTool i adjusted the clock rates, saved and wrote that bios to my card.. everything is fixed!!

U

Unregistered

I have a PNY 6800GT. I used to have it in my NF7-S system and it would pull 430/1.12 stable. I just recently upgraded to an athlon64 + Asus K8n-e nforce3 250 board. I can't OC beyond 370 core without getting random freezes. Can anyone help?

I have tried practically everything..
I have tries setting the 2d/3d clocks equal
Tried about 6 different versions of the graphics drivers.
I have tried updating mboard bios to latest version
Tried disabling fast writes
Tried Nvidia compatability mode in rivatuner
Tried upgrading my power supply

I think I may need to flash the bios on the card, but I have not done it before and Im afraid im going to screw it up or it wont fix my freezing problems.

Any help would be appreciated.

My email is BrianHorv@cox.net

U

Unregistered

Any feedback on results

I was hoping someone could post some feedback on their results after flashing their BIOS to the 5.40.2.15.07 revision. Does anything need to be done to the vga's BIOS after the flash process if the BIOS comes from eVGA and the card is an ASUS? Thanks

jagxjs1990-mail@yahoo.com

U

Unregistered

6800 gt freeze

i am running a athlon 64, 2800, albatron k8x800 pro mobo, 512mb corsair extreme memory, and a 450 power supply. when i play a game the screen freezes. i looked at the video card and the sticker on it says bios version 5.40.02.15.02, but when i boot up my comp, it is saying that my video card is running bios .01 could this be my problem, or is it psu problems. i updated all my drivers to my mobo 4in1 and all that, but it still does it. my video card is running at 54 idle, and 62 to 63 under load. so it isn't getting hot? please help

U

Unregistered

i quess no one has an answer for it o well thought some of you over here would no something.