1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Thermaltake Announces Bigwater 760 Pro Liquid Cooling System

Discussion in 'News' started by btarunr, Jan 18, 2013.

1. HammerON

HammerON The Watchful Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Same here, except it was cooling a E8400 and was the 735. It was my first attempt at water cooling. Ah the memories:laugh:

Excellent point about novice users! The block that came with my BigWater did crack after installing it several times. I believe it was because I was tightening the nozzels to tight:)
    Anyways I am glad it did so I had an excuse to move to a real water loop set-up. I think I sold the pump to bogmali...

Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
    Crunching for Team TPU
  2. xxdozer322

xxdozer322

Thanks Received:
    i had the bigwater 760is cooling my old 965 (Oc'd to 3.9 since day one), and it did a damn good job especially in the summer, i never had to worry about my cpu over heating, even in 95+ degree weather with only 1 fan in my room.

3. drdeathx

drdeathx

Thanks Received:
    I heard stories about blocks cracking too. Good call. Overall, there are better options IMO. It is a space saver though if there is a bright spot.

4. bogami

bogami

Thanks Received:
    Hya , Serious build improvement from the last option 760. New LGA2011, LGA115x, LGA1366.
    Now you can see liquid status on the front and there is also fen speed regulator.It was all hidden before and CPU liquid block is also made much better and it will not stopping the flow!:),

5. MxPhenom 216

MxPhenom 216 Corsair Fanboy

Thanks Received:
    I don't see this thing being very successful with the Swiftech H220 coming out soon.

6. deejeta

Thanks Received:
    Surely Thermaltake are trolling us all with this release.
    No sane person would ever consider putting one of these abominations in their rig. Well I hope not anyway.
    I would sooner piss on my cpu to keep it cool before Id have one of these in my system.

7. drdeathx

drdeathx

Thanks Received:
    Mass merchants carry it Mx.

8. bogami

bogami

Thanks Received:
    We hew to see this product es chip way the cooling fluid of the entire system as we get at least 3 to 4 Important parts and add larger radiator and WGA blok.136 € was the price the previous model and has had a lot of mistakes. Now they are removed. Lako say that the system is good enough, if your home is what radiator and will carry out its function well. but if you want more expensive items, you place an order with EK I hew !:;)