1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

tune-up utilities

Discussion in 'General Software' started by trt740, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Hayder_Master

Hayder_Master

Thanks Received:
    Aha tune-up, u right it's really great program it was a part of my pc but last time i remove it i didn't install it again cuz problem happend on my old raid setup so there is a hint for who have raid setup or SSD and want use it just disable automatic scan and defragment.
    You remaind me i want to install it agin my pc really miss it.

2. Frogger

Frogger

Thanks Received:
    Used tune-up on for clients XP machines works great. Never had any problems.. Ov Vista & win 7 Windows Manager by Yamicsoft. http://www.yamicsoft.com/ . this app is a bit agressive with the reg cleaner and can lead to problems, but that's why it asks you to 'back-up' before cleaning

3. trt740

trt740

Thanks Received:
    As far as I know it has always been free to use for 30 days and it fixed any errors because it is fully functional. It never had a scan that found errors and asked you to pay to fix them, never. Ony in the 2011 version did it go from 30 to 15 days of free fully functioning software and then it stops working tell you buy it. I have been using this software for about 8 years now so I think your confused and were using a different product. I believe they have recently given up to the 2009 version away completely free in some magaizines. Also it appears some mod didn't like my title lol!!!

4. erixx

erixx

Thanks Received:
    hehe, mods here are awasome good, title creation is a holy science!

5. Evan New Member

Thanks Received:
    I am using registry cleaner software for years and they are working just fine on every computer i Build.But Now as there are couple of scam registry optimizer so be careful and use a safe registry cleaner.