• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Diablo III Clubhouse

Kreij

Senior Monkey Moderator
I really want to play but I get bored out of my mind when I try

I'm not so much bored as I have no motivation to keep playing.
Grinding for loot just so I can get farther in inferno is not enough motivation for me.
I'm not bashing as I really like the game ... I just need something more to do to keep me interested.

System Name Not named
Processor Intel 8700k @ 5Ghz
Motherboard Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Assassin II
Memory 16GB DDR4 Corsair LPX 3000mhz CL15
Video Card(s) Zotac 1080 Ti AMP EXTREME
Storage Samsung 960 PRO 512GB
Display(s) 24" Dell IPS 1920x1200
Case Fractal Design R5
Power Supply Corsair AX760 Watt Fully Modular
I'm not so much bored as I have no motivation to keep playing.
Grinding for loot just so I can get farther in inferno is not enough motivation for me.
I'm not bashing as I really like the game ... I just need something more to do to keep me interested.

Ah ha! I knew it was only a matter of time before you joined me :p

Kreij

Senior Monkey Moderator
Ah ha! I knew it was only a matter of time before you joined me :p

I downloaded and started playing Eve Online (a game I have wanted to play since it launched but I never had good enough internet). Might not be back to D3 soon. :laugh:

BUT !! ... D3 is a really fun game that I have enjoyed for over 200 hours.

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
System Name My Comp | Fiancees Comp
Processor i7 5820k @ 4.6Ghz 1.285v| i5 2500k
Motherboard MSI x99 SLI Plus | AsRock Z77 Pro 3
Cooling Watercooled
Memory 16GB DDR4 2400 @ 2666 | 12GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) AMD R9 290x | MSI 5850 OC
Storage 128gb SSD + 2x 2TB | 2TB
Display(s) Asus 27" LCD | 25" Hanns G
Case CM Storm | CM Elite 430
Audio Device(s) Creative Recon 3D PCIe
Power Supply Enermax Galaxy 1250W | Rosewill 630w
Mouse Logitech G700s | Logitech G100s
Keyboard Logitech G901 | Logitech G105
Software Win 8.1 Ultimate x64 | Win 8.1 Ultimate x64
Benchmark Scores 3D Mark - Fire Strike Extreme - 4403
honestly i find it depressing how strongly you guys defend it. either it needs the defense and you are proving that or it doesn't and you're wasting your time. either way with a game of this popularity there is simply no way you are not going to hear complaining, some will be baseless and some accurate, just like every other game.now that being said, I can not believe you have nothing negative to say about the game. you've played it since release but don't have a single thing to complain about? that just doesn't seem possible.

So we either get people like me, who are disappointed and can't bring themselves to enjoy the game for what it is - and then people like you who defend every thing about it whether it deserves defense or not. neither us are giving our full thoughts because we both are trying to prove a point: either it's good or bad. but just because you have chosen to like it overall, doesn't mean there aren't problems, and doesn't mean people aren't right in their assessment. the same works in reverse of course - just because i don't like it overall doesn't mean it didn't do things right.

I think you are missing how I defend the game, or the way I look at games. I'm not saying these people are wrong for having these opinions or that the game is infallible. I'm saying overall the game made me happy, and thats how I look at almost any game. Nothing is perfect, I can find faults in anygame out there. But I step back and ask myself, "is this fun?" If that answer is yes (even some horrible horrible games are fun) then thats just simply the answer.

I've had my complaints with the game, but with something like 170 hours into the game and I still find it fun, thats far more hours than I put into most games and still find them fun. I defend the game because it pisses me off when people with 100 hours say they aren't getting their moneys worth. Or say you need millions of gold to get anywhere in the game (I had a friend make it into Act II Inf before the nerf without ever using the AH on a Barb). But the reason I end up defending it so much is also because this is a thread I visit to talk to people who enjoy the game, and it's just so full of trolling about people being sick of this and sick of that, I actually stopped coming here. Thats the first post I have made here in like a week, and this might be the last ever. It's simple, if you don't like the game, don't ruin the clubhouse, it sucks you don't enjoy the game, but I got many games I bought and didn't like. Or many products beyond games I have bought and been disappointed with, thats life, you get burned sometimes, just got to keep moving on.

Kreij

Senior Monkey Moderator
It's nice to see people having wildly varying opinions and still remaining civil to each other. Thanks guys !!

How about if we state something we don't like in the game, and why changing it would improve the game (in your opionion)?
I'll start ...

I don't like the fact that the character's attributes (Str, Dex, etc.) are automatically assigned when you level up. If this was left up to the player, each build could be drastically different and would make for a more "personalized" hero. It would also mean you could have 5 monks (cough cough) and each one would have a potentially different play style, thus giving the game a lot more replayability.

IMO, making these kinds of "permanent" decisions on a character's stats is a cornerstone of RPGs.

System Name i7-PC / HTPC / iMac
Processor i7 3820 / Phenom II 940
Motherboard GIGABYTE G1.ASSASSIN2 / M3A79-T Deluxe
Cooling Corsair Hydro H100i / Scythe II (HS only)
Memory G.SKILL Trident X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600mhz / 4GB DDR2 1066 (@800) Corsair Dominator
Video Card(s) GB Radeon HD 7950s 3GB / GB Radeon HD 7950s 3GB
Storage 2x 80GB Intel X-25, 2x600gb SATA, 1x1tb 5400RPM storage /1x600GB, 3x500GB,1x160,1x120 SATA
Display(s) 1x 27" Yamakasi / Vizio 42" HDTV
Case Lian Li Lancool PC-K58 / Antec 900
Audio Device(s) HT Omega Striker 7.1 / Onboard and HDMI from ATi Card
Power Supply PC Power & Cooling 750W / 610W
Software Ubuntu / Windows 8.1 Pro / OS X / PHPStorm / Gaming
But the reason I end up defending it so much is also because this is a thread I visit to talk to people who enjoy the game, and it's just so full of trolling about people being sick of this and sick of that, I actually stopped coming here. Thats the first post I have made here in like a week, and this might be the last ever. It's simple, if you don't like the game, don't ruin the clubhouse, it sucks you don't enjoy the game, but I got many games I bought and didn't like. Or many products beyond games I have bought and been disappointed with, thats life, you get burned sometimes, just got to keep moving on.

Fair enough... I know how that feels and I purposely kept the majority of my bitching away from the clubhouse and TPU because of that. and yes, obviously the only option is to move on, but honestly having waited a decade for the game and having received this instead - I don't think i am dwelling on it too much really.

Diablo is quite literally my favorite game series of all time. Diablo 3 doesn't match what i consider reasonable expectations for the game. I think i have a right and I think it reasonable that I am a little peeved regarding what was actually released.

and you have to understand that I have had reservations since months before release, but every single time I was told I was wrong and had to shut up (paraphrasing) for various reasons. before it was because it was not yet released, then it was because it was in release week, release month, now it's because people simply don't want to read it?

when have i earned the right to speak my mind about the game without simply being told "you're wrong", or "that opinion is not welcome here." ? I realize your last post was the culminating reaction to all the bitching you've seen up until now - but what about everyone who has kept their mouth shut since before release, simply to avoid upsetting people?

somehow I think creating a hate thread would be worse than just airing grievances in the existing thread... i may be wrong though. And honestly, I still feel very outnumbered here. the people expressing even a modicum of disappointment is minimal compared to those telling the first group to get lost.

I don't think there is more bitching about the game when scaled to any other game - i think there are more people that are unwilling to read negative comments because they are too invested in liking d3. if they start reading negative comments and happen to agree with one, well what then? that's just my opinion of course, and doesn't fit everyone.

Kreij

Senior Monkey Moderator
Everyone can express their opinion here at TPU (as long as it's within the guidelines) and in any thread they choose. In this case the D3 clubhouse IS the place to voice your pleasure/displeasure with the game.

We really don't want "The Happy D3 Owners Clubhouse" and "The Pissed-off D3 Owners Clubhouse" and would not allow it as it would simply be flaming and drama magnet threads.

Even though the discussions of varying opionions can get a bit long in the tooth (since it is a discussion based on opinion and not something tangible), it is what the clubhouses are here for.

Carry on ...

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 7600
Motherboard Gigabyte B650 Aorus Elite AX
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE
Memory Kingston Fury Beast DDR5-5600 16GBx2
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Gaming OC AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT 16GB
Storage TEAMGROUP T-Force Z440 2TB, SPower A60 2TB, SPower A55 2TB, Seagate 4TBx2, Samsung 870 2TB
Display(s) AOC 24G2 + Xitrix WFP-2415
Case Montech Air X
Audio Device(s) Realtek onboard
Power Supply Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 FM 750W 80+ Gold
Mouse Logitech G304
Keyboard Redragon K557 KAIA RGB Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 10
AH prices are going down for everything, buy and sell profits have thus also gone down. :(

As a (re)seller it's bad news for me, but as a buyer, obviously it's good news. :laugh:

lyndonguitar

I play games
System Name X6 | Lyndon-ROG
Processor Intel Core i7-8700k | Intel Core i7 6700HQ
Motherboard Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 | Asus ROG-GL552VX
Cooling Deepcool Captain 240EX
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LED | 8 GB
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GTX 1080 8 GB GDDR5X | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M 4GB
Storage SSDs: 500GB, HDDs: 2TB, 2TB, 3TB | SSD: 250GB, HDD: 1TB
Display(s) Samsung 49" CHG90 3840x1080@144Hz, Panasonic 32" HDTV, | 15.6"1080p
Case Cougar Panzer Max
Audio Device(s) HyperX Cloud II | Corsair Gaming H1500 7.1 | ROCCAT Kave 5.1 | Edifier M3200
Power Supply EVGA 750GQ
Mouse Logitech G403 | Razer Deathadder Chroma | Logitech G302 | Mad Catz Cyborg R.A.T. 5
Keyboard Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Red
Software Windows 10
How about if we state something we don't like in the game, and why changing it would improve the game (in your opionion)?
I'll start ...

IMO Storyline was good, but Storytelling isnt. They should have added more cutscenes. Diablo's questing system/style limits the storytelling of the game

Also the graphics look very, very outdated. I think the Graphics from Starcraft II's in-engine Cutscenes were alot better than the D3 Char Model in the Menus, it looks WarCraft-ish. Don't get me wrong, I know Diablo 3 is NOT about the graphics, But its 2012, a little quality boost would be nice.

Some animations sucks too, They should have added matching animations for skills and weapons like Dark Souls. Feels akward(as a Monk) walking around holding dual axes and when you attack the enemy, you punch them instead while the axes gets unwielded.

The Merchants really sucks compared to D2, You can never ever get good items from any merchant in the game. unless you craft.

I have about 300+ Hrs in the game, so far so good. It is worth the $60. 60/x>300 means I have spent less than $0.2 for every hour I've played. not bad. but the game could have been alot better.

System Name Homelabs
Processor Ryzen 5900x | Ryzen 1920X
Motherboard Asus ProArt x570 Creator | AsRock X399 fatal1ty gaming
Cooling Silent Loop 2 280mm | Dark Rock Pro TR4
Memory 128GB (4x32gb) DDR4 3600Mhz | 128GB (8x16GB) DDR4 2933Mhz
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 3080 | ASUS Strix GTX 970
Storage Optane 900p + NVMe | Optane 900p + 8TB SATA SSDs + 48TB HDDs
Display(s) Alienware AW3423dw QD-OLED | HP Omen 32 1440p
Case be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 rev 2 | be quiet! Silent Base 800
Power Supply Corsair RM750x + sleeved cables| EVGA P2 750W
Mouse Razer Viper Ultimate (still has buttons on the right side, crucial as I'm a southpaw)
Keyboard Razer Huntsman Elite, Pro Type | Logitech G915 TKL
I had an awesome time until Act 2 inferno... from then, the AH was much more fun then farming or going further in Act 2. After a while AH got boring... Having my friends stop playing doesn't help

AH literally added 10-15 hours more play time for me, and I really like the idea. Those people who don't like that fact that there is an AH, I'd definitively disagree on that

System Name Not named
Case Fractal Design R5
Well as soon as legendaries are better it should maybe get some more life again. Especially if the legendaries become easier to find. Because i find basically nothing.

System Name Homelabs
Processor Ryzen 5900x | Ryzen 1920X
Motherboard Asus ProArt x570 Creator | AsRock X399 fatal1ty gaming
Cooling Silent Loop 2 280mm | Dark Rock Pro TR4
Memory 128GB (4x32gb) DDR4 3600Mhz | 128GB (8x16GB) DDR4 2933Mhz
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 3080 | ASUS Strix GTX 970
Storage Optane 900p + NVMe | Optane 900p + 8TB SATA SSDs + 48TB HDDs
Display(s) Alienware AW3423dw QD-OLED | HP Omen 32 1440p
Case be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 rev 2 | be quiet! Silent Base 800
Power Supply Corsair RM750x + sleeved cables| EVGA P2 750W
Mouse Razer Viper Ultimate (still has buttons on the right side, crucial as I'm a southpaw)
Keyboard Razer Huntsman Elite, Pro Type | Logitech G915 TKL
idk since they made the drops better, I don't mind the drop rates THAT much. It's something else

System Name Thakk
Processor i7 6700k @ 4.5Ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte G1 Z170N ITX
Cooling H55 AIO
Memory 32GB DDR4 3100 c16
Video Card(s) Zotac RTX3080 Trinity
Storage Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD / Intel 250GB SSD / Samsung Pro 512 SSD / 3TB Seagate SV32
Display(s) Acer Predator X34 100hz IPS Gsync / HTC Vive
Case QBX
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150 > Creative Gigaworks T40 > AKG Q701
Power Supply Corsair SF600
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Ducky Shine TKL MX Blue + Vortex PBT Doubleshots
Software Windows 10 64bit
Benchmark Scores http://www.3dmark.com/fs/12108888
Im having fun farming my level 60 dh full mf for my low level barb. Really feels good when everything dies with one shot. Not sure why people torture themselves with Inferno. Theres always Hell and below to make you feel good.

Kreij

Senior Monkey Moderator
idk since they made the drops better, I don't mind the drop rates THAT much. It's something else

The overall drop "rates" are fine. If we take a group and run Act4 Hell, once you get 5 NV rares drop like rain ... the problem is that it's not very often you can find anything useful to upgrade your character.

Legendary and set items are supposed to be hard to find, but I have over 200 hours on my monk and I've only found one legendary and no set pieces. It's kind of tough to get a "set" together when in that many hours of gameplay you never even got one to start a set. :ohwell:

Im having fun farming my level 60 dh full mf for my low level barb. Really feels good when everything dies with one shot. Not sure why people torture themselves with Inferno. Theres always Hell and below to make you feel good.

This is true. If you drop back to a lower difficulty level you definitely feel like the hero you are supposed to be. Although if you don't want to farm for an alt, the odds of finding something awesome are even less.

It's a tough balancing act for a developer to try to keep up a players motivation for loot grinding and at the same time trying to not flood the market with unique and powerful items.

They could make a class of items that are high powered and characeter bound with a much better drop rate. The name of the item(s) could have the character name attached (ie. "Kreij's Flaming Katana of Mob Destruction") and only be used by that character or removed from the game (sold to a vendor or destroyed by the blacksmith for its component items).
That would at least make loot grinding more fun.

Storage TEAMGROUP T-Force Z440 2TB, SPower A60 2TB, SPower A55 2TB, Seagate 4TBx2, Samsung 870 2TB
Case Montech Air X
Mouse Logitech G304
Software Windows 10
Legendary and set items are supposed to be hard to find, but I have over 200 hours on my monk and I've only found one legendary and no set pieces. It's kind of tough to get a "set" together when in that many hours of gameplay you never even got one to start a set. :ohwell:

I have less than 140 hours with my barbarian and I have found 4 legendary items already. :cool:

All useless. :laugh:

HTC

System Name HTC's System
Processor Ryzen 5 2600X
Motherboard Asrock Taichi X370
Cooling NH-C14, with the AM4 mounting kit
Memory G.Skill Kit 16GB DDR4 F4 - 3200 C16D - 16 GTZB
Video Card(s) Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 480 OC 4 GB
Storage 1 Samsung NVMe 960 EVO 250 GB + 1 3.5" Seagate IronWolf Pro 6TB 7200RPM 256MB SATA III
Display(s) LG 27UD58
Case Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair TX 850M 80+ Gold
Mouse Razer Deathadder Elite
Software Ubuntu 19.04 LTS
I have less than 140 hours with my barbarian and I have found 4 legendary items already. :cool:

All useless. :laugh:

I found 2 in a row in act 4 hell (within about 5 minutes or so) in my latest run: 2 * 2 handed swords (lvl 56 and 59): both crap as usual :(

Found about 10, so far. The only one with some interest was the Ouroborous (SP?) ring.

Kreij

Senior Monkey Moderator
System Name Not named
Case Fractal Design R5
Good items just need to be found more often and bad less often. I hate going through inventory upon inventory of let downs. I'd rather find a crapton less rares and blues and instead find more gold. Then when something rare drops i'll actually start to care again.

HTC

System Name HTC's System
Processor Ryzen 5 2600X
Storage 1 Samsung NVMe 960 EVO 250 GB + 1 3.5" Seagate IronWolf Pro 6TB 7200RPM 256MB SATA III
Display(s) LG 27UD58
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Do I sense a trend here? :laugh:
Well at least other people are finding interesting stuff. Even if it's not useful it gives you a little motivation to keep hunting.

Both items have interesting stats, for weapons: 1 has movement speed and gold find while the other has magic find. The problem is that both of them have less then 400 DPS, and they are 2 handed weapons.

Good items just need to be found more often and bad less often. I hate going through inventory upon inventory of let downs. I'd rather find a crapton less rares and blues and instead find more gold. Then when something rare drops i'll actually start to care again.

Agree with this.

Last edited:
System Name Late 2013 rMBP 13'' w/ 250 GB SSD
Display(s) Dell P2416D @ 2560x1440 & Dell U2211H @ 1920x1080
Audio Device(s) NuForce uDAC-2 w/ Klipsch Promedia 2.1 & Sennheiser HD595
Mouse Logitech G400 @ 1600 DPI
Keyboard Razr Black Widow
Software OS X

Good ol' GF sword.... if only it were as powerful as it was in D2 :~(

I'm keeping this find in hopes that it gets buffed on this upcoming patch that is going to add new legendaries. They might not even do anything with the current legendaries though, maybe just add new ones that are actually good compared to rares.

Case Montech Air X
Mouse Logitech G304
Software Windows 10
The upcoming maintenance would take a very long time. And apparently there's something that will change with items and item drops...

HTC

System Name HTC's System
Processor Ryzen 5 2600X
Display(s) LG 27UD58
Audio Device(s) Onboard
The upcoming maintenance would take a very long time. And apparently there's something that will change with items and item drops...

Here's to hoping you're right, dude!

Also, if they increased the gold drop amounts would be great. I mean: in Hell act 4 killing 5 elites and then going to kill Diablo gives me about 2/3 as much gold as, in Inferno, killing 1 elite in cathedral lvl3, 2 or 3 more in Leoric's hunting grounds / manor, 4 or 5 in the festering woods, dunno how many in the cemetery and dunno how many to reach an kill the butcher.

It's much faster to do the Hell run then it is the Inferno run described above and i don't mean because the monsters are harder to kill (they are, but that's not the point): it's more grounds to cover which is why it takes much longer.

In Inferno difficulty, the gold drops should be noticeably higher then in Hell difficulty but, as the example above shows, that's not the case.

EDIT

Here are the 2 * 2 handed swords i mentioned earlier + 1 daibo that didn't get sold @ AH + a chest armor i just found (attachments): these are the only legendaries i have, @tm.

Attachments

• 2012-07-30_090430.png
    2012-07-30_090430.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 341
  • 2012-07-30_090434.png
    2012-07-30_090434.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 357
  • 2012-07-30_090438.png
    2012-07-30_090438.png
    32 KB · Views: 377
  • 2012-07-30_090442.png
    2012-07-30_090442.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:

lyndonguitar

I play games
System Name X6 | Lyndon-ROG
Processor Intel Core i7-8700k | Intel Core i7 6700HQ
Motherboard Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 | Asus ROG-GL552VX
Cooling Deepcool Captain 240EX
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LED | 8 GB
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GTX 1080 8 GB GDDR5X | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M 4GB
Storage SSDs: 500GB, HDDs: 2TB, 2TB, 3TB | SSD: 250GB, HDD: 1TB
Display(s) Samsung 49" CHG90 3840x1080@144Hz, Panasonic 32" HDTV, | 15.6"1080p
Case Cougar Panzer Max
Audio Device(s) HyperX Cloud II | Corsair Gaming H1500 7.1 | ROCCAT Kave 5.1 | Edifier M3200
Power Supply EVGA 750GQ
Mouse Logitech G403 | Razer Deathadder Chroma | Logitech G302 | Mad Catz Cyborg R.A.T. 5
Keyboard Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Red
Software Windows 10
I got a Helm.

702 Armor, 116 Int, 4.5 Crit Chance, Open Socket, 57 Resist and 13% GF.

How much you think it will sell?

EDIT: posted in the AH for 35m BO, 20m Bid, damn I hope it sells

Last edited:

bostonbuddy

haven't played in about a week, when it gets updated if they increase the drop rate I'll try it again, it needs pvp bad tho and theres still no eta.
I can stand the farming if theres some kind of not super grinding activity to use the gear on.
I also think NV should only apply to the four boss fights. Don't always have the time or the willpower to do whole act runs, and would be more likely to play more often if I could log on, see someone I know, and just do the woods or seigbreaker and know I'm not just gonna get a bunch of non magics and blues, that in order to get a decent drop rate I have to grind for an hour.

AsRock

TPU addict
Processor AMD 3900X \ AMD 7700X
Motherboard ASRock AM4 X570 Pro 4 \ ASUS X670Xe TUF
Cooling D15
Memory Patriot 2x16GB PVS432G320C6K \ G.Skill Flare X5 F5-6000J3238F 2x16GB
Video Card(s) eVga GTX1060 SSC \ XFX RX 6950XT RX-695XATBD9
Storage Sammy 860, MX500, Sabrent Rocket 4 Sammy Evo 980 \ 1xSabrent Rocket 4+, Sammy 2x990 Pro
Display(s) Samsung 1080P \ LG 43UN700
Case Fractal Design Pop Air 2x140mm fans from Torrent \ Fractal Design Torrent 2 SilverStone FHP141x2
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V677 \ Yamaha CX-830+Yamaha MX-630 Infinity RS4000\Paradigm P Studio 20, Blue Yeti
Power Supply Seasonic Prime TX-750 \ Corsair RM1000X Shift
Mouse Steelseries Sensei wireless \ Steelseries Sensei wireless
Keyboard Logitech K120 \ Wooting Two HE
Benchmark Scores Meh benchmarks.
Here's to hoping you're right, dude!

Also, if they increased the gold drop amounts would be great. I mean: in Hell act 4 killing 5 elites and then going to kill Diablo gives me about 2/3 as much gold as, in Inferno, killing 1 elite in cathedral lvl3, 2 or 3 more in Leoric's hunting grounds / manor, 4 or 5 in the festering woods, dunno how many in the cemetery and dunno how many to reach an kill the butcher.

It's much faster to do the Hell run then it is the Inferno run described above and i don't mean because the monsters are harder to kill (they are, but that's not the point): it's more grounds to cover which is why it takes much longer.

In Inferno difficulty, the gold drops should be noticeably higher then in Hell difficulty but, as the example above shows, that's not the case.

EDIT

Here are the 2 * 2 handed swords i mentioned earlier + 1 daibo that didn't get sold @ AH + a chest armor i just found (attachments): these are the only legendaries i have, @tm.

If more gold dropped i bet prices would go up in the AH.. And as for 2h weapons i have had them with 100-900 leach and they never sell and you may as well give them to your AI.

Blizz needs to sort those 2h weapons out and double the leach and damage on them and they be a wanted item then as for now near everyone is just using 2 swords..

I used to love see some one use a 2h sword in D2.