• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Any Budget Wireless Earbuds can Give Great Sound? Never got Confused like i'm Right Now!!!

System Name Rtxoned
Processor Intel i5 8600k
Motherboard Msi Z370 Sli Plus
Cooling Cooler Master Ml240r
Memory Corsair vengeance 8x2 DDR4 2400mhx
Video Card(s) Zotac Rtx 2080 Amp
Storage 250gb SSD, 500Gb SATA, 250Gb SATA
Display(s) Alienware 25” 240hz
Case Nzxt H700i
Power Supply Thermaltake toughpower 1000w 80+ Gold
Mouse Logitech 403
Keyboard Hyperx alloy fps mechanical keyboard Cherymx Blue
Software Windows 10
Hi Guys,
After Spending week,Finding Budget Earbuds which can Deliver Good Sound,
i finally had to come here, because this is the only forum where at-last i get Support when i lost hope..
(Skip to Second Paragraph if you want main Part of Question XD )
SO i been using Audio Technica A50x on my phone for listening Music, but i want to Get Rid of Over the ear headphones,
First Reason is,First Most Important Reason is, I Cant Sleep While Listening Music,i cant Change my Position to Left Side, if i do,i get pressure on left ear and Sound get Imbalanced
and Second Reason is i cant do Workout in Gym Properly and it Feels ODD for sure..

Ive been Searching for Good wireless Earbuds from amazon.in (indian)
there are HUGE List, many many Brands.
first think i need to tell you, if in amazon uk or us, earbud price is 30$ then in india it will cost 120$,
everything costly in india especially Tech,

im so much confused Right now, What i did is, i purchased 5 Earbuds from my credit card, each costs 70$
i thought i will try all of them and will return other 4 and keep one of them,
but 4 of them got delayed so i canceled them.
there are many brands like soundpeats,niceshot,etc

So Please Help me to find Good Wirelessearbuds, which Sounds Good, i dont want brand because it just costs and starts from 300$ in india and there are high chance of fake product.
this forum is my last hope only :D

Last edited:

Space Lynx

Astronaut
Hi Guys,
After Spending week,Finding Budget Earbuds which can Deliver Good Sound,
i finally had to come here, because this is the only forum where at-last i get Support when i lost hope..
(Skip to Second Paragraph if you want main Part of Question XD )
SO i been using Audio Technica A50x on my phone for listening Music, but i want to Get Rid of Over the ear headphones,
First Reason is,First Most Important Reason is, I Cant Sleep While Listening Music,i cant Change my Position to Left Side, if i do,i get pressure on left ear and Sound get Imbalanced
and Second Reason is i cant do Workout in Gym Properly and it Feels ODD for sure..

Ive been Searching for Good Earbuds from amazon.in (indian)
there are HUGE List, many many Brands.
first think i need to tell you, if in amazon uk or us, earbud price is 30$ then in india it will cost 120$,
everything costly in india especially Tech,

im so much confused Right now, What i did is, i purchased 5 Earbuds from my credit card, each costs 70$
i thought i will try all of them and will return other 4 and keep one of them,
but 4 of them got delayed so i canceled them.
there are many brands like soundpeats,niceshot,etc

So Please Help me to find Good earbuds, which Sounds Good, i dont want brand because it just costs and starts from 300$ in india and there are high chance of fake product.
this forum is my last hope only :D

they will ship to India.

these are the best buds out there period. they sound better than some $300 ones and only cost $9 plus shipping

only issue is you can only buy from this seller, he is only one that has been verified in the Head-Fi community to sell legit ones. their are a ton of fakes out there apparently, especially in Europe and USA. the thing is these earbuds only come bundled with one of their phones, it's not actually for sale on it's own anywhere, that's why companies started trying to fake it.

I'd recommend those Sony earbuds though, I have a pair myself.

System Name Rtxoned
Processor Intel i5 8600k
Motherboard Msi Z370 Sli Plus
Cooling Cooler Master Ml240r
Memory Corsair vengeance 8x2 DDR4 2400mhx
Video Card(s) Zotac Rtx 2080 Amp
Storage 250gb SSD, 500Gb SATA, 250Gb SATA
Display(s) Alienware 25” 240hz
Case Nzxt H700i
Power Supply Thermaltake toughpower 1000w 80+ Gold
Mouse Logitech 403
Keyboard Hyperx alloy fps mechanical keyboard Cherymx Blue
Software Windows 10

they will ship to India.

these are the best buds out there period. they sound better than some $300 ones and only cost $9 plus shipping

only issue is you can only buy from this seller, he is only one that has been verified in the Head-Fi community to sell legit ones. their are a ton of fakes out there apparently, especially in Europe and USA. the thing is these earbuds only come bundled with one of their phones, it's not actually for sale on it's own anywhere, that's why companies started trying to fake it.

I'd recommend those Sony earbuds though, I have a pair myself.
Thanks for giving costly time,
These are wired plus it will take lot of time, that's i wanted to purchase from Amazon.in
Im also looking at your suggested earphones, looks cool.