• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Realtek HD Audio Drivers + Sound Blaster X-fi 5.1 Pro Surround with full Dolby & DTS.

MrKiko136

Hello! Great mod. I'm having a bit of troubles to make it work. I've a X570 Aorus Elite motherboard who has Realtek ALC1200. My final goal is to be able to use DD Live and DTS Connect from SPDIF on a 5.1 sound system. I was wondering if maybe it doesn't work with my motherboard or if I'm missing something.

Thanks in advance.

H4cziLLa
atmos produces this:
atmos headphone doesn't work.
dts X doesn't work.
dolby audio doesn't work.
Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro is not installed.
You were asked through which task manager to set - is it difficult to write? Is it difficult to upload screenshots?
Your mod works partially and it's not serious ..
Once step by step, describe the installation point by point - it will be easier for you ... there will be fewer questions.

"First install realtekdriver_2019_03.exe after reboot install driver from device manager. Next use fxconfigurator from apodriver and load 11-05rtlk3xdolby.ini to realtek device. Thats all." - does it work partially or maybe we are not doing everything correctly?
atmos.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry. I havent time to advice 4 amateurs....
Dts x and dolby atmos are paid apps from microsoft store.Your dolby atmos gaming has'nt been installed as sideload app. all enhancers are working as You can see but You should learn to work fxconfigurator.Have a nice day...

Last edited:

dhall3d

Install drivers from this link if You have win 10 https://mega.nz/file/SO4nQSwA#ZJMp2FqBEUvPmToOldLbXSK9wYcILKmB2N2Zb1RT-o0

Hello @MrKiko136,
I have an Aorus X399 with ALC1200. After days wasted messing around with all the various driver packs on this forum of which none worked for me in the end I had to follow the below instructions given to me by @onsekiz which included rolling back the driver to the @Alan Finote AAF Legacy driver (Not DCH) and it all worked for me. (I think it is Gigabyte issue to why we cannot run DCH on X series Aorus mobo for whatever reason)? You will only have Dolby Atmos, SBlaster Connect 720 and DTS/Dolby Digital via SPDIF in Windows Legacy Sound Panel but that suited me in the end anyway. Maybe you can try the below procedure in-line with the @H4cziLLa new driver pack and if that works please let me know.

Cheers
- download latest version. (only standard version works on my system for now)
- turn off your internet connection totally, both ethernet and wifi. (this is mandatory)
- uninstall all previous AAF mod driver or other (original realtek drivers) and don't restart yet.
- delete left over drivers with DriverStoreExplorer (the entities which have the provider Alan Finotty at all segments and Realtek ones under the sound).
- purge and clean your registry with ccleaner.
- restart your computer.
- install AAF Mod drivers.
- restart your computer
- check from windows settings > system > sound that your sound card is seen as AAF Optimus Sound.
- if you had done everything in order than drivers should work as they are intended to be.
- now you can turn on your internet connection.

Can you try these steps? I couldn't make it work for the first time too.
And I know another one who could make Sonic and Dolby work with these procedure.
We couldn't make SBConnect work either.

Last edited:
System Name Lenovo ideapad 330
Processor AMD Ryzen 3 2200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx, 2500 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
Motherboard LENOVO
Cooling LENOVO
Memory 4Gb BUilt in RAM
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 3 Graphics
Storage ST1000LM035-1RK172 500 GB HDD
@H4cziLLa are you using the alan fionty's driver? the driver tuning utility is on the desktop.

Actuallny not. I using modded by me realtek hda 8967.1 asus rog prime drivers and i've finished install sonic studio III & sonic radar and it works!! :) Here are screens and download link:
sonicstudioIIIadv2.jpg
sonicstudioIIIadv.jpg
sonicstudioIII.jpg

Next target i starting to work is realtek audio console....

MrKiko136

Install drivers from this link if You have win 10 https://mega.nz/file/SO4nQSwA#ZJMp2FqBEUvPmToOldLbXSK9wYcILKmB2N2Zb1RT-o0

Hello @MrKiko136,
I have an Aorus X399 with ALC1200. After days wasted messing around with all the various driver packs on this forum of which none worked for me in the end I had to follow the below instructions given to me by @onsekiz which included rolling back the driver to the @Alan Finote AAF Legacy driver (Not DCH) and it all worked for me. (I think it is Gigabyte issue to why we cannot run DCH on X series Aorus mobo for whatever reason)? You will only have Dolby Atmos, SBlaster Connect 720 and DTS/Dolby Digital via SPDIF in Windows Legacy Sound Panel but that suited me in the end anyway. Maybe you can try the below procedure in-line with the @H4cziLLa new driver pack and if that works please let me know.

Cheers
Thank you so much! I'll try asap!

EDIT: It works!! Thank you!!! I was trying since days, it works perfectly with my ALC1200 X570 Aorus Elite

Last edited:
H4cziLLa
My motherboard is an Asus Rampage 3 Extreme (x58). In Alan Finoti's mod (AAFHDAudioPack-6.0.8959.1) Sonic works. It is not installed in your mod.
You have good beginnings - no one argues, but there are many unfinished ones ... Therefore, we ask you to describe the installation in more detail. Because everyone has different configurations of computers.
Maybe somehow you can roll your mod on Alan's mod?
1.jpg

Dts x and dolby atmos are paid apps from microsoft store.Your dolby atmos gaming has'nt been installed as sideload app. all enhancers are working as You can see but You should learn to work fxconfigurator.Have a nice day...
dolby access is not cracke?

dts sound unbound is not cracke ?
dts ultra is not cracke ?

H4cziLLa
My motherboard is an Asus Rampage 3 Extreme (x58). In Alan Finoti's mod (AAFHDAudioPack-6.0.8959.1) Sonic works. It is not installed in your mod.
You have good beginnings - no one argues, but there are many unfinished ones ... Therefore, we ask you to describe the installation in more detail. Because everyone has different configurations of computers.
Maybe somehow you can roll your mod on Alan's mod?View attachment 162711
I used at first Alan's mod to unlock 7.1 mode for realtek.filename is realtekdriver_2019_03.exe
Next installed enhancers like dolby digital plus dolby audio etc. Next installed from device manager drivers asus prime tuf 8967.1 moddded with dtsu2 (dts ultrapc II) next sonic studio and sbx720.
Link to folder:

Sonic Suite III works only in desktop mode not UWP on this drivers. But works fine :) Blaster x720 works in dekstop and UWP app.

Last edited:

MagmaZN

Of course i'am amateur. Sorry but your thread is messed up. Obviously there are no help.

H4cziLLa
Returned to mod Alan Finotti. There Sonic works right away (very good sound). You need to check for a virus not dr web cureit, but just dr web (installed).
I took dolby audio and home theater v4 from your mod. Put on top of Alan's mod - everything works!
In any case, thanks for the trouble. I wish you continued success!:toast:

H4cziLLa
Returned to mod Alan Finotti. There Sonic works right away (very good sound). You need to check for a virus not dr web cureit, but just dr web (installed).
I took dolby audio and home theater v4 from your mod. Put on top of Alan's mod - everything works!
In any case, thanks for the trouble. I wish you continued success!:toast:
I scanned dr web,eset internet security and reason core security.all files are clear! And all sounds impressive! I got 114 db on sound blaster xfi 5.1 pro surround on spdif out with dolbydigitallive/dtsinteractive mode!
scan02.jpg
scan01.jpg

I scanned dr web,eset internet security and reason core security.all files are clear! And all sounds impressive! I got 114 db on sound blaster xfi 5.1 pro surround on spdif out with dolbydigitallive/dtsinteractive mode!
scan02.jpg
scan01.jpg
Tommorow i starting work with shitly realtek audio console. Last task to complete.

Sonic suite III working after install uad drivers by asus.download extract and run as administrator install_rog_ss3.cmd and install sonic studio III after reboot.
Link to drivers:

H4cziLLa
I wanted to put your mod again and here it is:mad::
What's the matter???? Do you have a file - a separate installation of dolby digital plus home theater without any problems?
FJIMG_20200721_134304.jpg

Here is installer:

To install drivers one more time delete folder in c:/program files (x86)/ realtek/install files and then start to install drivers.

H4cziLLa I followed your advice and everything was settled. Except for Sonic: "Sonic suite III works after installing uad drivers using asus. download" - Which uad drivers I have no idea...... I clicked: runs as administrator install_rog_ss3. cmd and installs sonic studio III after reboot. That's what happened - the computer rebooted and nothing happened...That's why I need your help. I would be very grateful.

H4cziLLa I followed your advice and everything was settled. Except for Sonic: "Sonic suite III works after installing uad drivers using asus. download" - Which uad drivers I have no idea...... I clicked: runs as administrator install_rog_ss3. cmd and installs sonic studio III after reboot. That's what happened - the computer rebooted and nothing happened...That's why I need your help. I would be very grateful.
I think I know how solve Your problem. In my folder find sonicsuite installers and extract.there are 3 installs sonicstudio, radar and asus fine tunning tool. At first You must install fine tunning tool as admin and second sonicstudio. I checked it works.

I added full device supported mode realtek controller DTSXUltra Pc II and new spatial mode Dts:X Ultra :)
dtsxultra.jpg
00spatialss.jpg

dhall3d

Thank you so much! I'll try asap!

EDIT: It works!! Thank you!!! I was trying since days, it works perfectly with my ALC1200 X570 Aorus Elite
Awesome to hear!! So in the end did you roll back to the Alan Finote legacy driver or use the H4cziLLa mod?

Awesome to hear!! So in the end did you roll back to the Alan Finote legacy driver or use the H4cziLLa mod?
Last driver i installed my modded 8967.1 with dtsu2 from device manager. At last load config file in fxconfigurator of apodriver and reboot.

H4cziLLa
тебе который раз говорить что вирус у тебя ???? Компьютер как то странно начинает себя вести
Не cureit, а установленный dr.web
вирус.jpg

scan02.jpg
scan01.jpg

Hi. I scanned all files with dr.web cureit, reason core security premium version and eset internet security 13 and loaris trojan remover. All files was clear,but if You are care about infection You mus'nt install this enhancers. Only one risk file is installer of blasterx720 filename creativesbx720.exe because there is activator for this product sbckey.exe.