• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[Case Gallery] Gears Of War 2

paybackdaman

System Name Fixxer Upper
Processor Intel Core2Quad Q9450 @ 2.66Ghz
Motherboard ASUS Rampage Formula x48
Cooling Xigmatec 120mm Rifle Cooler
Memory 2 GB (2 x 1 GB) DDR2-1066 OCZ Reaper
Video Card(s) XFX HD4890 1GB DDR5 CF w/ XFX HD4850 1GB DDR3
Storage Western Digital 320 Caviar in Raid 0, Samsung Spingpoint F1 500GB
Display(s) LG 22" (L226WTQ)
Case Silverstone TJ09
Audio Device(s) Supreme FX II w/ Logitech G51 5.1
Power Supply BFG 1000W Modular PSU
Software Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Benchmark Scores 7.7 in Windows 7
If you did this yourself, Great job dude! If you bought it...where can i pick one up? =]

S

shocking19

If you did this yourself, Great job dude! If you bought it...where can i pick one up? =]

i made it all myself took me awhile im still not done..im putting alot of lights and new fans in it with a custom on/off button

P

PUrpl3_H4z3

looks ok, dont really like the texture of the red stuff it kind of looks like glitter glue from the pictures, but the window is well done. it will be good to c the finished product so dont want to rate it just yet

S

shocking19

looks ok, dont really like the texture of the red stuff it kind of looks like glitter glue from the pictures, but the window is well done. it will be good to c the finished product so dont want to rate it just yet

yea i add a clear coat to the red paint and it got all shiny but i still like it

prodigy223

gow sucks

Great mod but Gears of War sucks...... there, i said it, bring on the hatemail.

System Name AM5
Processor AMD Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard Asrock X670E Taichi
Cooling EK AIO Basic 360
Memory Corsair Vengeance DDR5 5600 64 Gb - XMP1 Profile
Video Card(s) AMD Reference 7900 XTX 24 Gb
Storage Samsung Gen 4 980 1 TB / Samsung 8TB SSD
Display(s) Samsung 34" 240hz 4K
Case Fractal Define R7
Power Supply Seasonic PRIME PX-1300, 1300W 80+ Platinum, Full Modular
Looks good but what makes it gears of war?

paybackdaman

System Name Fixxer Upper
Processor Intel Core2Quad Q9450 @ 2.66Ghz
Motherboard ASUS Rampage Formula x48
Cooling Xigmatec 120mm Rifle Cooler
Memory 2 GB (2 x 1 GB) DDR2-1066 OCZ Reaper
Video Card(s) XFX HD4890 1GB DDR5 CF w/ XFX HD4850 1GB DDR3
Storage Western Digital 320 Caviar in Raid 0, Samsung Spingpoint F1 500GB
Display(s) LG 22" (L226WTQ)
Case Silverstone TJ09
Audio Device(s) Supreme FX II w/ Logitech G51 5.1
Power Supply BFG 1000W Modular PSU
Software Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Benchmark Scores 7.7 in Windows 7
It's gonna suck when you get the 3 red rings. It would be funny to send that into microsoft and see what their response would be. Let's just hope all is well internally with your xbox. =]

S

shocking19

It's gonna suck when you get the 3 red rings. It would be funny to send that into microsoft and see what their response would be. Let's just hope all is well internally with your xbox. =]

haha that would be funny..
but im taking great care of the inside really good!!

prodigy223

hmm

Idk, there is so much hype over it, everyone who owns an xbox believes its the greatest game out there, its just not for me, plus i hate how laggy it is online, ive played it at my friends house many times, and i just dont like it, the singleplayer was fun though in co-op. The second looks like it has better graphics, but it looks like the same old thing with new guns and stuff, but i shouldn't judge now, it could be good :).

S

shocking19

Idk, there is so much hype over it, everyone who owns an xbox believes its the greatest game out there, its just not for me, plus i hate how laggy it is online, ive played it at my friends house many times, and i just dont like it, the singleplayer was fun though in co-op. The second looks like it has better graphics, but it looks like the same old thing with new guns and stuff, but i shouldn't judge now, it could be good :).

i dont really play online i just love co op and playing with friends but its not the greatest game its in the top 10

prodigy223

wow your one of the first people to not go nuts and insult me for hating gears of war, lol.

S

shocking19

wow your one of the first people to not go nuts and insult me for hating gears of war, lol.

you dont like the game what am i supose to do i hate alot of games..thats me you know..gears is a good game just lags online and its true but i still love it.

A

atarist

I just thought i was just the one that hated gears of war on the xbox.
i played it for 15 mins and give up on it...

prodigy223

yeah the single player is fun in co-op with a friend, other than that, its just a lame shooter with laggy online. The online would be more fun with like 12 or more people instead of like 6 or 8 or however many can get on, plus it wouldn't lag if xbox would just get dedicated servers!

A

atarist

yeah the single player is fun in co-op with a friend, other than that, its just a lame shooter with laggy online. The online would be more fun with like 12 or more people instead of like 6 or 8 or however many can get on, plus it wouldn't lag if xbox would just get dedicated servers!
:)