• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

K10 details and performance numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
System Name Thought I'd be done with this by now
Processor i7 11700k 8/16
Motherboard MSI Z590 Pro Wifi
Cooling Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, 9x aigo AR12
Memory 32GB GSkill TridentZ Neo DDR4-4000 CL18-22-22-42
Video Card(s) MSI Ventus 2x Geforce RTX 3070
Storage 1TB MX300 M.2 OS + Games, + cloud mostly
Display(s) Samsung 40" 4k (TV)
Case Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic EVO Black
Audio Device(s) onboard HD -> Yamaha 5.1
Power Supply EVGA 850 GQ
Mouse Logitech wireless
Keyboard same
VR HMD nah
Software Windows 10
Benchmark Scores no one cares anymore lols
This whole thing is very funny it had nothing to do with kentsfield either it was clovertown and it was done using a retired benchmark. Intel did this to AMD a few times before and AMD got mad about it and now thier doing it very funny. I found this little write up about it check it out for yourself. http://blogs.zdnet.com/Berlind/?p=412

see this guy actually thought before posting. he noted that intel had there own marketing scheme and now amds running theres (notably right after getting mad at intel lol)

it's all pretty funny that way, and yet you seem to think that 99.8% of what amd says is false and what intel stated about conroe before release was 100% true?

am I getting that right?

System Name HAL
Processor Core i9 13900k @5.8-6.1
Motherboard Z790 Arous master
Cooling EKWB Quantum Velocity V2 & (2) 360 Corsair XR7 Rads push/pull
Memory 2x 32GB (64GB) Gskill trident 6000 CL30 @28 1T
Video Card(s) RTX 4090 Gigagbyte gaming OC @ +200/1300
Storage (M2's) 2x Samsung 980 pro 2TB, 1xWD Black 2TB, 1x SK Hynix Platinum P41 2TB
Display(s) 65" LG OLED 120HZ
Case Lian Li dyanmic Evo11 with distro plate
Power Supply Thermaltake 1350
Software Microsoft Windows 11 x64
http://forums.techpowerup.com/showthread.php?t=29544
post # 13
take alook at how he phrases things. he's not a fanboy, merely a computer user giving advice.

@ d007 you ARE a fanboy, hate to tell you.

intersting because you seemed to overlooked that most people with intels have p4's and older, not conroes. yet again hmm only those intel users with conroes seem to be posting in the amd news threads, hmmm can we say fanboys? maybe.

ummm just because conroes are better now doesn't mean that they didn't just get off of a losing streak. The use of the word always there seems to indicate that you haven't been in the market very long, intel doesn't always bring out the beast my friend, its an off and on game for both intel and amd, intel has this round, amd had the last.

and whos asking you to? I'm merely asking you to find your manners when posting and avoid the fanboy urge to come into every amd thread and post your disgust with amd.

and yes i'm an admitted amd fanboy just as I'm an admitted ati fanboy. that doesn't mean that i don't recognise the power of the conroes, it just means I for once would like to read amd news in peace. lol

yogurt shut ur pie hole.. and have some respect.
your acting like a spoiled brat..
dont talk to me anymore.. im done with you..
this is the first processor I have ever owned in my life you toolbag lol..
how the hell can i be a fanboy? lmfao.. your a tool dude.. go cry on someones shoulder who cares.. waa friggin waaaa.. cry baby..lol..
your about one step away from a report..

i dont know enough about processors to be fan anything ... why am i even talking to you? lol.. it's painfully apparent your a child.. if your not your in serious need of counseling.. grow up and get over it dude.. waaa friggin waaa.. boo hoo, someone likes intel and u like amd.. fan boy supreme right there.. you are by definition the absolute number one amd fan boy tool.. hip hip horray for you.. you want a cookie now?
how old are u again? lol.. like what 12? seriously your throwing a temper tantrum like a child..

are you editing posts now in the quotes to make it look like i bad mouth amd on other threads? it looks like you are to me and if anyone follows that thread thy'll see i never made any post like that at all.. so your making up lies now about me.. yea, alot of class, believe this guy..lol. he has class..lol.. you know, because he makes up lies..lol..

show me a link to one thread.. just one where i have ever bashed amd in any way what so ever and ill send you 100 dollars.. on my name ill send you 100 dollars if you can find anything with me bashing amd you liar.. your a bold faced liar... again it becomes apparent why i stayed away from forums for so long.. theres always a tool somewhere who thinks he knows something.. wheres those processor core specs you were talking about before with all your "i dont see you quoting specs" talk.. since you love specs so much show em.. or are you doing exactly the same thing you just told people not to do which is "post things with no numbers and act like they have proof" dude thats also by definition hypocritical.. you say "post specs" then you don't post specs.. w/e.. lol..

last time.. no more talking to me for about 5 years or until you grow up.

Last edited:
Processor Q6600 G0 @ 3.2Ghz
Motherboard Asus p5k-Premium/Black Pearl
Cooling Luna Block, 240mm rad
Memory Patriot Extreme PC2-6400 2x2GB
Video Card(s) Saphire 5850 1GB
Storage 60GB SSD + 2x500GB/1TB/2TB
Display(s) Samsung 226BW and 50" Panasonic S2
Case Silverstone TJ-09
Audio Device(s) X-fi Prelude
Power Supply Enermax Galaxy Dxx 850watt
Software Windows7 32Bit
Benchmark Scores Super Pi 1M 14.333
http://forums.techpowerup.com/showthread.php?t=29544
post # 13
take alook at how he phrases things. he's not a fanboy, merely a computer user giving advice.

@ d007 you ARE a fanboy, hate to tell you.

umm newtechie gave his advice since buddy could spend just as much on a cpu/mobo combo and get a hell of alot better performance. hes not a fanboi Im sure hes owned amd too.. he knows his stuff he works with computers for his work and gives great advice.

Processor Q6600 G0 @ 3.2Ghz
Motherboard Asus p5k-Premium/Black Pearl
Cooling Luna Block, 240mm rad
Memory Patriot Extreme PC2-6400 2x2GB
Video Card(s) Saphire 5850 1GB
Storage 60GB SSD + 2x500GB/1TB/2TB
Display(s) Samsung 226BW and 50" Panasonic S2
Case Silverstone TJ-09
Audio Device(s) X-fi Prelude
Power Supply Enermax Galaxy Dxx 850watt
Software Windows7 32Bit
Benchmark Scores Super Pi 1M 14.333
it's all pretty funny that way, and yet you seem to think that 99.8% of what amd says is false and what intel stated about conroe before release was 100% true?

am I getting that right?

yes I've been looking at buying a computer since last December... more so in June and every test I seen gave real world performance.. ummm why dont you take a look at other topics on amds barcelona.. Im sure it will be hard to find very much arguing in it.. it'll prob be posted by one of our great news posters who hardly ever give us babble... and chance are there wont be anyone disagreeing with it either.

System Name HAL
Processor Core i9 13900k @5.8-6.1
Motherboard Z790 Arous master
Cooling EKWB Quantum Velocity V2 & (2) 360 Corsair XR7 Rads push/pull
Memory 2x 32GB (64GB) Gskill trident 6000 CL30 @28 1T
Video Card(s) RTX 4090 Gigagbyte gaming OC @ +200/1300
Storage (M2's) 2x Samsung 980 pro 2TB, 1xWD Black 2TB, 1x SK Hynix Platinum P41 2TB
Display(s) 65" LG OLED 120HZ
Case Lian Li dyanmic Evo11 with distro plate
Power Supply Thermaltake 1350
Software Microsoft Windows 11 x64
question.. since when is it considered "technical"
talk to say things like "intel will pay for duct taping it's chips" lol.. sounds like a bunch of kids writing articles.. i would never even take something worded so pathetically serious.
if this "fraudzilla" wants to talk technical then they should act technical.. and saying "duct taping chips" is not technical.. what is that supposed to mean anyway? lol.. sounds like amd "fan boys" to me..lol.. if i call tech suport i bet they wont say intel duct tapes their processors..lol.. I guess thats what "some" people consider a quality report.. you know.. some people, who have severe sight disorders or maybe brain trauma.. :laugh:

ohh their gonna payy.. lol rawwrr. we're gonna get em..lol rawwrr.. it's very obvious whoever wrote that article is all for amd and is very immature..

System Name Thought I'd be done with this by now
Processor i7 11700k 8/16
Motherboard MSI Z590 Pro Wifi
Cooling Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, 9x aigo AR12
Memory 32GB GSkill TridentZ Neo DDR4-4000 CL18-22-22-42
Video Card(s) MSI Ventus 2x Geforce RTX 3070
Storage 1TB MX300 M.2 OS + Games, + cloud mostly
Display(s) Samsung 40" 4k (TV)
Case Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic EVO Black
Audio Device(s) onboard HD -> Yamaha 5.1
Power Supply EVGA 850 GQ
Mouse Logitech wireless
Keyboard same
VR HMD nah
Software Windows 10
Benchmark Scores no one cares anymore lols
uh huh, so this is maturity ? I think not, i've been in the computer market since before the pentium 2's hit the shelves, and when i say in the market i mean as a certified tech and then licensed retailer.

are you editing posts now in the quotes to make it look like i bad mouth amd on other threads?

no why would i do that? there plenty of amd bashing going around the net I really dont need to falsify anyones posts to get my point across.

show me a link to one thread.. just one where i have ever bashed amd in any way what so ever and ill send you 100 dollars.. on my name ill send you 100 dollars if you can find anything with me bashing amd you liar..

fair enough although i never said you did I was refering to the all to common amd bashing due to its one quarter of losing the processor lead.

it's odd that your post come off so childish yet you're 30:wtf:

I've posted with respect and I've actually thought about my words, have you?

yogurt shut ur pie hole.. and have some respect

wanna take a look at the forum rules and guidline my friend?

http://forums.techpowerup.com/announcement.php?f=14

System Name Monolith
Processor Intel Xeon E3110 Wolfdale@3.5GHz
Motherboard MSI P35-Neo
Cooling Active Air
Memory 4GB DDR2 800
Video Card(s) Sapphire HD 3850 512MB PCI-E
Storage 1 x 80GB Internal, 1 x 250GB Internal, 1 x 40GB External
Display(s) Acer X203w
Case Generic black case with locking front bezel
Audio Device(s) Creative SB Audigy 2 ZS
Power Supply 500 Watt Seasonic M12
Software Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Hmm. How about we cool things down in here?

zekrahminator

McLovin
Processor AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ Brisbane @ 2.8GHz (224x12.5, 1.425V)
Motherboard Gigabyte sumthin-or-another, it's got an nForce 430
Cooling Dual 120mm case fans front/rear, Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro, Zalman VF-900 on GPU
Memory 2GB G.Skill DDR2 800
Video Card(s) Sapphire X850XT @ 580/600
Storage WD 160 GB SATA hard drive.
Display(s) Hanns G 19" widescreen, 5ms response time, 1440x900
Case Thermaltake Soprano (black with side window).
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Live! 24 bit (paired with X-530 speakers).
Power Supply ThermalTake 430W TR2
Software XP Home SP2, can't wait for Vista SP1.
Lemme give them a helping hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.