• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Nanoxia Announces the CoolForce 2 Rev. B Chassis

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Nanoxia introduces the CoolForce 2 Rev. B chassis. Shortly a lightly revised edition of the first model of our new CoolForce series will become available: The CoolForce 2 Rev. B. In the course of our continuing product development, our design team was able to implement optimizations, which are partly based on suggestions from customers and fans. Thus we were able to improve the user-friendliness of the case and integrate the latest technologies.

The main critique from reviewers and customers focused on the dust filter, which was hard to clean, and the complicated way to access the two front fans. Here we use a two-parted front-design in the new revision, separating the I/O-panel from the rest of the case front. This allows users to simply remove the main part of the front. The dust filter is not connected to the fans, making it far easier to remove and clean it, even when the system is running. The access to the front fans and the installation of a radiator was also facilitated.

We also reworked the I/O-panel - here we decided to remove the single USB 2.0 port in favor of an ultramodern USB 3.1 connector. The LED On/Off-Button was moved to the I/O-panel as well, allowing easier control of the two Rigid LED bars. Overall, we were able to notably increase the user-friendliness of the CoolForce 2 in the new Rev. B.

The case offers a variety of features that one would not suspect in this price class. This includes, but is not limited, to the versatile ModuWand, the practical "AirCover" in the top, and the two pre-installed Rigid LED bars behind the front.

The all-round cooling system of the CoolForce 2 with three installed 140 mm fans (2 x front, 1 x rear) can be upgraded with additional 120/140 mm fans in the top (max. 3 x), the ModuWand (max. 2 x), and the bottom (max. 1 x).

A variety of installation options for hard disk - four dedicated SSD mounts, additional spots on the ModuWand and the HDD-cage behind the front - allow maximum variability for the installation of hard disks or solid state disks.

The CoolForce 2 Rev. B offers space for CPU coolers with a height of up to 185 mm and VGA cards with a length of up to 300 mm. And if you need more space, remove the ModuWand and install cards of up to 445 mm! And for your multi-GPU system, eight PCI expansion slots are available.

The CoolForce 2 Rev. B will be available in stores from next week, you can place your order now, for example with our German distributor PC-Cooling GmbH. The MSRP is 84.99€, including 19% VAT.

For more information, visit the product page.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Dumbass
Processor AMD Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF gaming B650
Cooling Artic Liquid Freezer 2 - 420mm
Memory G.Skill Sniper 32gb DDR5 6000
Video Card(s) GreenTeam 4070 ti super 16gb
Storage Samsung EVO 500gb & 1Tb, 2tb HDD, 500gb WD Black
Display(s) 1x Nixeus NX_EDG27, 2x Dell S2440L (16:9)
Case Phanteks Enthoo Primo w/8 140mm SP Fans
Audio Device(s) onboard (realtek?) - SPKRS:Logitech Z623 200w 2.1
Power Supply Corsair HX1000i
Mouse Steeseries Esports Wireless
Keyboard Corsair K100
Software windows 10 H
Benchmark Scores https://i.imgur.com/aoz3vWY.jpg?2
not a bad looking case.

System Name Desktop / "Console"
Processor Ryzen 5950X / Ryzen 5800X
Motherboard Asus X570 Hero / Asus X570-i
Cooling EK AIO Elite 280 / Cryorig C1
Memory 32GB Gskill Trident DDR4-3600 CL16 / 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600 CL16
Video Card(s) RTX 4090 FE / RTX 2080ti FE
Storage 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 1TB Sabrent Rocket 4 Plus NVME / 1TB Sabrent Rocket 4 NVME, 1TB Intel 660P
Display(s) Alienware AW3423DW / LG 65CX Oled
Case Lian Li O11 Mini / Sliger CL530 Conswole
Audio Device(s) Sony AVR, SVS speakers & subs / Marantz AVR, SVS speakers & subs
Power Supply ROG Loki 1000 / Silverstone SX800
VR HMD Quest 3
"The main critique from reviewers and customers focused on the dust filter, which was hard to clean, and the complicated way to access the two front fans."

In my opinion, the Air 540 front dust filter set up is about as easy and convenient as you can possibly get. The area of the metal frame where the filter sits is stamped slightly to recess the filter and make it flush with the face of the frame, and easily centers the filter where it needs to be. The corners have magnets that hold it quite securely. You pop it off, rinse/dry, pop it on (and have full access to clean front fan blades at the same time if need be). There is no track to slide it in to, no clips to mess with. Just simple magnets. I wish many other case manufacturers would go this route. Also see Demcifilters as a concept that OEM's could easily use. Theirs are very nice, but way too expensive.
**I'm sure it will be pointed out that there are other case manufacturers that use a similar magnetic filter, my point being that there are way too many that over-complicate such a simple item (such as rev.1 of this case, or my former Antec P180), or just don't include them at all.

Processor 13700KF - 5.7GHZ
Motherboard Z690 UNIFY-X
Cooling ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 360 (NF-A12x25)
Memory 2x16 G.SKILL M-DIE (7200-34-44-44-28)
Video Card(s) XFX MERC 7900XT
Storage 1TB KINGSTON KC3000
Display(s) FI32Q
Case LIAN LI O11 DYNAMIC EVO
Audio Device(s) HD599
Power Supply RMX1000
Mouse PULSAR XLITE V2 MINI (RETRO)
Keyboard KEYCHRON V3 (DUROCK T1 + MT3 GODSPEED R2)
Software Windows 11
Benchmark Scores Superposition 4k optimized - 20652
so restricted front intakes ..

System Name Black Box
Processor Intel Xeon E3-1260L v5
Motherboard MSI E3 KRAIT Gaming v5
Cooling Tt tower + 120mm Tt fan
Memory G.Skill 16GB 3600 C18
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 970 Mini
Storage Kingston A2000 512Gb NVME
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Case Corsair 450D High Air Flow.
Audio Device(s) No need.
Power Supply FSP Aurum 650W
Mouse Yes
Keyboard Of course
Software W10 Pro 64 bit
Stupid design totally blocks and restricts the air flow from the front intake fans.