• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Hatred against marketplaces - is it right or wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently i see lots of articles and youtubers and other medias, social medias, etc. bashing about marketplaces like some sort of evil comparable with necropedophilia or concentration camps. After watching another video from one of biggest youtubers filled mostly with lies and exaggeration i've decided to write truth about selling on marketplaces.

About myself: I am techpowerup's user registered since very long time under other nickname, this account i started only to write this single post. I'm a person which have always been interested in IT, games, software, hardware, etc. I was selling games at G2A, after they banned me without providing a reason of ban i switched to Kinguin and as for honest and honorable seller Kinguin seems to be a lot better service (so far). It doesn't mean any of them is better or worse for you, with most things they are almost equal and many sellers are registered at both. I'm regular seller making few hundreds monthly (very low income in comparison to other sellers), selling various steam, origin, uplay, gog, xbox, psn (etc.) keys and rarely some steam gifts. I'm not in any way related to g2a or kinguin and their employees, i'm regular "John Smith" earning a bit of extra money aside by selling games.

To start this post properly i think the best will be to tell how i started doing this. Few years ago i purchased a game key at g2a and in time i purchased there few more game keys, all were fine, activated nicely and games have never been removed from my accounts and accounts were not banned or blocked in any way. One day i was viewing promotion at one of local stores for digital versions of games and i spotted i could sell some with interesting profit. So i decided to give it a burl, purchased small amount of keys for few games, put on sale at g2a, gave the same price as lowest offered by other seller and that's all. Next day when i checked it turned out all keys which i did put on sale sold out and i earned nice positive comments on them.
That's how i started it and in short that's how i do since that day to now: find nice promotion at legitimate and trusted store, buy key or two, or few more (i'm not buying huge numbers) and put on sale for higher price. No russian stores or fishy keystores.

Internet is filled with articles about keys sold on marketplaces being purchased by sellers with funds gathered in illegal way (stolen credit cards, stolen credit cards purchased at some black markets) or keys being stolen directly from developers (which personally i find it hard to believe, how dumb dev would you be to let something like this to happen?) or keys gathered by fraud (mailing dev/publisher to ask for youtube review key). Obviously some of these things are true and valid but usually this kind of articles/videos exaggerate by saying things like "Marketplaces are bad because they are filled with keys and gifts stolen or purchased with stolen funds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" which reader/viewer may interpret as marketplaces being keys and steam gifts nothing but stolen goods which is incredible exaggeration and a total lie. Obviously, there are sellers selling such things and on the other hand are sellers like me who sell things purchased with money earned by myself and i purchase them at legitimate stores. Same thing applies to all kinds of marketplaces, not only these focused on games and software, but also to marketplaces like ebay, amazon, aliexpress, etc. Everywhere will be people who want to scam you by selling you a mirror instead of some lame latest ipad (that was some guy passing by on gas station) and people who want to earn money by selling goods from valid sources like people run groceries stores for example.
On that matter i can't deny and can't fully confirm words told by media, i can only say: yes, this may happen but image of it created by media is exaggerated to size of holocaust.

To make yourself more sure about validity of a product you have to check number of sells done by seller, its opinions and read these opinions because some of them may be written by some retards, especially applies to g2a where opinions given to sellers by customers are not filtered and validated in any way, user can write anything, even the most stupid thing ever and get away with it, seller can't do anything to remove unjustified negative rating at g2a. Kinguin deals with it differently and buyer can't give negative feedback to seller for no reason and if customer want to give negative feedback it is been checked by kinguin's staff. To make you more aware how stupid customers can be in rating sellers and purchases i will give you few examples of stupid comments.
Purchased key(s) or steam gift links in comment to rating is a very common thing. What is even more funny comments are publicly visible. Once i've done an experiment and read comments of some sellers and when i found steam gift link or key i tried to find out if it still not activated and... yes, i was able to activate a game on my steam account. People are that stupid: they buy things, they have no idea how to use them and sometimes they do not use them at all even if they get clear instructions on how to use them.
This reminds me another ridiculous type of ratings: negative rating for selling a steam gift. When you purchase steam gift at g2a before adding it to basket you get huge, gigantic message with warning that you are about to purchase steam gift which will be provided as a link and... guess what? Comments like: "wtf is this poo?! i purchased the game, i want a key, instead i got some weird-ass link, i demand a refund!!!!!!!!!!", this kind of comments with negative rating are incredibly common.
Similar kind of comments are comments to keys other than steam keys. This also is a plague at g2a. Description of a product clearly states, for example, this is retail key and you need to somehow get installer on your own. Or for example customer purchased uplay key and is wondering why can't activate it on steam.

This list could go longer but i've already written more text here than most modern people can handle without getting bored of reading.

Being a marketplace seller myself, reading these articles and watching videos from huge youtubers and being casual customer of marketplaces myself makes me think: wtf is this all storm about? Are marketplaces and their sellers really that evil or maybe there is something else?
It is not a secret marketplaces are earning a lot of money on helping: sellers to sell their goods, and to buyers buy their games. Both sides pay some extra money for various extra things related to these deals to make them as safe and trustworthy as possible and just to get some more earnings to marketplaces. As a seller i can tell you some sellers can make thousands daily, every sell is few cents up to few euros/dollars of gain to marketplace where the deal is happening. Marketplaces earn a lot of money off deals done within their services and that is what irritates specific departments and companies. I mean someone, something else than marketplaces themselves, i do not mean sellers or buyers because sellers like to earn money by selling games, buyers like to buy cheap games (or just games) to save some money.
Every seller of a marketplace somehow has to obtain said key or steam gift (etc.). They do this by purchasing such product from legitimate source, including taxes and other things like that. Game developers and publishers earn off every product purchased by marketplace seller but no, developers and, more likely, publishers are greedy and they would want to earn a bit off every single purchase not only from official distribution but also from marketplaces. This whole hatred from big youtubers and other medias against marketplaces makes me think it is planned and deliberate action led by biggest and greediest developers and publishers.
From observation i can see Kinguin's policy on that matter is very good, friendly to developers and publishers because if you, as dev/publisher do not want your games to be available in there you can just contact them and talk to them about removing your games from kinguin. I'm only assuming it, i do not know how exactly it works but i suppose it is this way as i saw there few products labeled like this "game removed from our offer on request from developer/publisher".

Marketplaces are "grey market" and they are grey in many ways. You can find there decent and honest sellers which will offer you games they obtained from legitimate sources but also you can find douchebags who obtain their products in illegal ways. Marketplaces have lots of info about sellers as they ask them for many documents like IDs, bills, bank account numbers and also sources of products which said seller is about to be selling (not all keys are being checked, only rare random cases or when buyer starts complaint about purchased product). Personally i purchased at marketplaces few games for myself, friends, family and never had an issues with them but on the other hand there are people who had less luck than me. I do not tell you to not buy at marketplaces and also in many cases i do not encourage you to do that as many games you can get cheaper on various promotions at various online shops. If you are going to buy anything at marketplace (ffs) read what you are about to purchase, check in product description if game is supposed to able to activate in your country, if it is for your preferred platform (not all games are for steam, you steam addicts) and if it contains languages you expect.

Before writing this text i was thinking about where to post it and i chose techpowerup.com because i think this site is big enough to provide enough attention to it. I also wanted to show that marketplaces are not as bad as corrupted personalities and media are trying to show them. Currently people making deals there are shown as thieves, but what will it be tomorrow? Argument which usually government agencies rise when they can't find evidence to mock their enemies? In future articles will we read marketplace sellers are in fact child molesters, all of them? I hope this my post will change your way of thinking about marketplaces as they are not as evil as media are trying to make them.

Toothless

Tech, Games, and TPU!
Supporter
System Name Veral
Processor 5950x
Motherboard MSI MEG x570 Ace
Cooling Corsair H150i RGB Elite
Memory 4x16GB G.Skill TridentZ
Video Card(s) Powercolor 7900XTX Red Devil
Storage Crucial P5 Plus 1TB, Samsung 980 1TB, Teamgroup MP34 4TB
Display(s) Acer Nitro XZ342CK Pbmiiphx + 2x AOC 2425W
Case Fractal Design Meshify Lite 2
Audio Device(s) Blue Yeti + SteelSeries Arctis 5 / Samsung HW-T550
Power Supply Corsair HX850
Mouse Corsair Nightsword
Keyboard Corsair K55
VR HMD HP Reverb G2
Software Windows 11 Professional
Benchmark Scores PEBCAK
I thought multiple accounts was against the rules.

EDIT: Can't take the wall of text seriously if OP can't use his actual account to start a thread. Breathes cowardly or scared for their reputation on the internet. Just saying.

qubit

Overclocked quantum bit
System Name Quantumville™
Processor Intel Core i7-2700K @ 4GHz
Motherboard Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 16GB (2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Black DDR3 PC3-12800 C9 1600MHz)
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2080 SUPER Gaming X Trio
Storage Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | WD Black 4TB | WD Blue 6TB
Display(s) ASUS ROG Strix XG27UQR (4K, 144Hz, G-SYNC compatible) | Asus MG28UQ (4K, 60Hz, FreeSync compatible)
Case Cooler Master HAF 922
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty PCIe
Power Supply Corsair AX1600i
Mouse Microsoft Intellimouse Pro - Black Shadow
Keyboard Yes
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Whether you're right or wrong I have no idea, but you're wasting your breath registering a second account on here and writing this wall of text. They'll delete this and ban you for registering a second account, especially as this is only your opinion, without facts to back it up.

@Toothless Yup, that's just one reason why this is going to disappear.

Last edited:

Solaris17

Super Dainty Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rocinante
Processor I9 14900KS
Motherboard EVGA z690 Dark KINGPIN (modded BIOS)
Cooling EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB
Memory 64GB Gskill Trident Z5 DDR5 6000 @6400
Video Card(s) MSI SUPRIM Liquid X 4090
Storage 1x 500GB 980 Pro | 1x 1TB 980 Pro | 1x 8TB Corsair MP400
Display(s) Odyssey OLED G9 G95SC
Case Lian Li o11 Evo Dynamic White
Audio Device(s) Moondrop S8's on Schiit Hel 2e
Power Supply Bequiet! Power Pro 12 1500w
Mouse Lamzu Atlantis mini (White)
Keyboard Monsgeek M3 Lavender, Akko Crystal Blues
VR HMD Quest 3
Software Windows 11
Benchmark Scores I dont have time for that.
Ugh, I didnt read it all and im not certain where to begin really.

The market places...I'm glad hey are getting tanked. Really. Now, I am not grabbing my pitch forks yet. My reason is simple.

- I dont want to be burned by buying these keys.

- These sites are sketchy at best, too sketchy for me to personally feel comfortable with whatever equally sketch "buyers protection" they offer.

Now, some would argue that these companies sell illegal keys. You would be a fool to NOT think this happens. Does that raise market price?

Alot of people seem to think the fake/promo/stolen keys sold on these sites are driving up market prices. Personally im not so sure. I dont think these sites leave the few internal department leads at EA, Sony etc. I dont think its a large scale at all. I wold be surprised if the marketing director knew these places even existed.

However, do I think they have potential more than my personal bias' above to cause issues? yes, I think for now the pitch forks and activists that go out of the way to publicly belittle these companies are fear mongering a bit. However I also think ALL of the problems they currently (IMO) think these sites cause WILL happen eventually if left to their own devices.

Listen. PC gaming is on the decline. tens of % lower than previous years. you will read articles about people toeting that PC gaming is on the rise. That is probably true. but 2% increase over the previous year after a 20% decrese over the past 5 years means we are still in pretty shit shape.

Money is going to consoles and cool devices. anything that hurts PC game revenue is going to make a wave in the market. If it makes a big enough wave the publishers are going to rage out and raise prices or DCMA these sites into next week after suing them into bankrupcy.

I say let them cull them now.

I do not condone "buyers protection" as it, simply put, is sort of a scam.

PC gaming is not on decline and console market stats are also exaggerated a lot, usually published in manner to show pc gaming is almost non-existing. The fact is pc gaming is doing much better than any console.

Solaris17

Super Dainty Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rocinante
Processor I9 14900KS
VR HMD Quest 3
Software Windows 11
I do not condone "buyers protection" as it, simply put, is sort of a scam.

PC gaming is not on decline and console market stats are also exaggerated a lot, usually published in manner to show pc gaming is almost non-existing. The fact is pc gaming is doing much better than any console.

Thats your opinion. Thats what this thread is. :love:

Because you know we're not going to take your post as gospel right?

Kursah

Super Moderator
Staff member
System Name Kursah's Gaming Rig 2018 (2022 Upgrade) - Ryzen+ Edition | Gaming Laptop (Lenovo Legion 5i Pro 2022)
Processor R7 5800X @ Stock | i7 12700H @ Stock
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F Gaming BIOS 6203| Legion 5i Pro NM-E231
Cooling Noctua NH-U14S Push-Pull + NT-H1 | Stock Cooling
Memory TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z 32GB (2x16) DDR4 4000 @ 3600 18-20-20-42 1.35v | 32GB DDR5 4800 (2x16)
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 4070 JetStream 12GB | CPU-based Intel Iris XE + RTX 3070 8GB 150W
Storage 4TB SP UD90 NVME, 960GB SATA SSD, 2TB HDD | 1TB Samsung OEM NVME SSD + 4TB Crucial P3 Plus NVME SSD
Display(s) Acer 28" 4K VG280K x2 | 16" 2560x1600 built-in
Case Corsair 600C - Stock Fans on Low | Stock Metal/Plastic
Audio Device(s) Aune T1 mk1 > AKG K553 Pro + JVC HA-RX 700 (Equalizer APO + PeaceUI) | Bluetooth Earbuds (BX29)
Power Supply EVGA 750G2 Modular + APC Back-UPS Pro 1500 | 300W OEM (heavy use) or Lenovo Legion C135W GAN (light)
Mouse Logitech G502 | Logitech M330
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Core RGB | Built in Keyboard (Lenovo laptop KB FTW)
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 | Windows 11 Home x64
Buyer's protection is only a scam for those that might take advantage of it, and sellers that cannot control their key activations. Otherwise it would be a scam without it for those sellers that do sell bunk or illegitimate keys.

There has to be some sort of grounds for protection for those that you want to profit off of.

Thread post is not my opinion, it is a bunch of facts from someone who is actual seller on marketplace. If you would read it all you would know i do not recommend using marketplaces but also i'm not telling you shouldn't use them at all. They are just tools and like every tool you should use them wisely, because i hope not all people are running with scissors and hurting other people but use them to cut things.

Solaris17

Super Dainty Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rocinante
Processor I9 14900KS
VR HMD Quest 3
Software Windows 11
Thread post is not my opinion, it is a bunch of facts from someone who is actual seller on marketplace. If you would read it all you would know i do not recommend using marketplaces but also i'm not telling you shouldn't use them at all. They are just tools and like every tool you should use them wisely, because i hope not all people are running with scissors and hurting other people but use them to cut things.

Thats a bit curt for someone just trying to state their opinion or rather facts. I repair PCs professionally In big environments. Would you take my word on a repair as 100% fact?

Tell me why should I believe anything you, A seller on a market has decided to share on a public forum with "supporting facts" that are nothing more than your take on said market. After of course publicly admitting you made a second account because you would like to remain anonymous.

In what world am I supposed to be totally ok with that and not contest you?

eidairaman1

The Exiled Airman
System Name PCGOD
Processor AMD FX 8350@ 5.0GHz
Motherboard Asus TUF 990FX Sabertooth R2 2901 Bios
Cooling Scythe Ashura, 2×BitFenix 230mm Spectre Pro LED (Blue,Green), 2x BitFenix 140mm Spectre Pro LED
Memory 16 GB Gskill Ripjaws X 2133 (2400 OC, 10-10-12-20-20, 1T, 1.65V)
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon 290 Sapphire Vapor-X
Storage Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, WD Velociraptor 1TB
Display(s) NEC Multisync LCD 1700V (Display Port Adapter)
Case AeroCool Xpredator Evil Blue Edition
Audio Device(s) Creative Labs Sound Blaster ZxR
Power Supply Seasonic 1250 XM2 Series (XP3)
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD
Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK Pro
Software Windows 7 Pro 64

this topic is tiring, this person is wasting our time by creating a second account when the pre-existing one could of wrote the same info.

I'd rather mod my gpu bios or learn to mod my mobo bios lol

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (65w eco profile)
Motherboard MSI B550 Gaming Plus
Cooling Scythe Mugen (rev 5)
Memory 2 x Kingston HyperX DDR4-3200 32 GiB
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT
Storage Samsung 980 Pro, Seagate Exos X20 TB 7200 RPM
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG274K (3840x2160@144 DP) + Samsung SyncMaster 906BW (1440x900@60 HDMI-DVI)
Case Coolermaster HAF 932 w/ USB 3.0 5.25" bay + USB 3.2 (A+C) 3.5" bay
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150, Micca OriGen+
Power Supply Enermax Platimax 850w
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Keyboard Tesoro Excalibur
Software Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Faster than the tortoise; slower than the hare.
Obviously, there are sellers selling such things and on the other hand are sellers like me who sell things purchased with money earned by myself and i purchase them at legitimate stores.
Therein lies the problem. Buying from gray markets, you're supporting both activities: the criminal activity and the honest (but still violation of TOS/EULA) activity. There's no way to distinguish the two. In fact, the former uses the latter to legitimize itself.

...sellers to sell their goods...
Except these "goods" you speak of aren't "goods" at all: they're subscriptions to access a digital distribution under the terms of its license. If you did not obtain the key (represents a subscription) from an unauthorized seller of keys, the subscription violates the license which can result in termination of subscription. Just because it isn't well enforced doesn't mean the TOS/EULA isn't violated.

You already admitted to profiteering from a product that people committed years of their life to producing or promoting it. You trade it like a stock. The people who deserve to get paid (the people that actually make that subscription valuable) get nothing except your original purchase price.

I know a lot of developers and no one that knows the business goes into it anticipating to make a lot of money. Veteran developers create games because they love to and whatever they make they want to invest into their next title to make it bigger and better for their fans. This is especially true of the indie developers and indie developers are also far more likely to let their game go for super cheap. In other words, gray markets hurt the little guys the most.

From observation i can see Kinguin's policy on that matter is very good, friendly to developers and publishers because if you, as dev/publisher do not want your games to be available in there you can just contact them and talk to them about removing your games from kinguin. I'm only assuming it, i do not know how exactly it works but i suppose it is this way as i saw there few products labeled like this "game removed from our offer on request from developer/publisher".
I'm consulting a developer on this now.

Last edited:
System Name Black Box
Processor Intel Xeon E3-1260L v5
Motherboard MSI E3 KRAIT Gaming v5
Cooling Tt tower + 120mm Tt fan
Memory G.Skill 16GB 3600 C18
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 970 Mini
Storage Kingston A2000 512Gb NVME
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Case Corsair 450D High Air Flow.
Audio Device(s) No need.
Power Supply FSP Aurum 650W
Mouse Yes
Keyboard Of course
Software W10 Pro 64 bit
Can we have this thread locked already!

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (65w eco profile)
Motherboard MSI B550 Gaming Plus
Cooling Scythe Mugen (rev 5)
Memory 2 x Kingston HyperX DDR4-3200 32 GiB
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT
Storage Samsung 980 Pro, Seagate Exos X20 TB 7200 RPM
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG274K (3840x2160@144 DP) + Samsung SyncMaster 906BW (1440x900@60 HDMI-DVI)
Case Coolermaster HAF 932 w/ USB 3.0 5.25" bay + USB 3.2 (A+C) 3.5" bay
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150, Micca OriGen+
Power Supply Enermax Platimax 850w
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Keyboard Tesoro Excalibur
Software Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Faster than the tortoise; slower than the hare.
I asked a 20+ year veteran developer "thoughts on gray market" he responded "unpleasant ones." I could ask more but I suspect the response will mirror that one.

qubit

Overclocked quantum bit
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Display(s) ASUS ROG Strix XG27UQR (4K, 144Hz, G-SYNC compatible) | Asus MG28UQ (4K, 60Hz, FreeSync compatible)
Keyboard Yes
Thats a bit curt for someone just trying to state their opinion or rather facts. I repair PCs professionally In big environments. Would you take my word on a repair as 100% fact?

Tell me why should I believe anything you, A seller on a market has decided to share on a public forum with "supporting facts" that are nothing more than your take on said market. After of course publicly admitting you made a second account because you would like to remain anonymous.

In what world am I supposed to be totally ok with that and not contest you?
Duh! :rolleyes:

Oh and I overclocked my 2700K to 10GHz on air yesterday, totally stable - fact! :laugh:

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage 2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches + PBT DS keycaps
Software Gentoo Linux x64
If I was a mod, I'd out this guy for whoever he is.

But I'm a hardass.

System Name HP Omen 17
Processor i7 7700HQ
Memory 16GB 2400Mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) GTX 1060
Storage Samsung SM961 256GB + HGST 1TB
Display(s) 1080p IPS G-SYNC 75Hz
Audio Device(s) Bang & Olufsen
Power Supply 230W
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD+
Software Win 10 Pro
I am techpowerup's user registered since very long time under other nickname

Then you know the rules about multiple accounts. You're welcome to start this thread (in the correct section, Games), under your original account. The mod for this subforum will be along shortly to close this.

qubit

Overclocked quantum bit
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Keyboard Yes

Tatty_Two

Gone Fishing
Processor Rocket Lake Core i5 11600K @ 5 Ghz with PL tweaks
Motherboard MSI MAG Z490 TOMAHAWK
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120SE + 4 Phanteks 140mm case fans
Memory 32GB (4 x 8GB SR) Patriot Viper Steel 4133Mhz DDR4 @ 3600Mhz CL14@1.45v Gear 1
Video Card(s) Asus Dual RTX 4070 OC
Storage WD Blue SN550 1TB M.2 NVME//Crucial MX500 500GB SSD (OS)
Display(s) AOC Q2781PQ 27 inch Ultra Slim 2560 x 1440 IPS
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Windowed - Gunmetal
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek ALC1200/SPDIF to Sony AVR @ 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM650w Gold Semi modular
Mouse Coolermaster Storm Octane wired
Keyboard Element Gaming Carbon Mk2 Tournament Mech
Software Win 10 Home x64
Then you know the rules about multiple accounts. You're welcome to start this thread (in the correct section, Games), under your original account. The mod for this subforum will be along shortly to close this.
He will :) OP, I am going to ban this account, please feel free to re-post in correct sub forum using your original account, you may also get taken with greater credibility in doing so.

Tatty_Two

Gone Fishing
Processor Rocket Lake Core i5 11600K @ 5 Ghz with PL tweaks
Motherboard MSI MAG Z490 TOMAHAWK
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120SE + 4 Phanteks 140mm case fans
Memory 32GB (4 x 8GB SR) Patriot Viper Steel 4133Mhz DDR4 @ 3600Mhz CL14@1.45v Gear 1
Video Card(s) Asus Dual RTX 4070 OC
Storage WD Blue SN550 1TB M.2 NVME//Crucial MX500 500GB SSD (OS)
Display(s) AOC Q2781PQ 27 inch Ultra Slim 2560 x 1440 IPS
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Windowed - Gunmetal
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek ALC1200/SPDIF to Sony AVR @ 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM650w Gold Semi modular
Mouse Coolermaster Storm Octane wired
Keyboard Element Gaming Carbon Mk2 Tournament Mech
Software Win 10 Home x64
Apologies, I should also have added that of course he cannot post with his original Username as it is our friend from Poland who has been banned 11 times for multiple accounts/Ban evasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.