• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

umesh

hey bro plz help.i downloaded yours mod 15063 Realtek HDA Driver Final.disabled secure boot and enabled test mode.uninstalled realtek from my laptop.then when installing your mod still getting installation error -oo01 something.need help

my hardware ids

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0283&SUBSYS_10250890&REV_1000
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0283&SUBSYS_10250890

Last edited by a moderator:
What settings you use for dts studio sound for speakers? Since you called it the future of sound.

Some buddy just said: Dolby Digital output via SPDIF and HDMI only via Dolby Home Theatre v4 that's it. However I cant make my Dolby Digital to work in a home theater. No more DTS connect because the DTS neo tab in Sound manager not working and disabling much more other effects and also is an old stuff So only Dolby DIGITAL OUTPUT (same as dolby digital live) is possible in the moment

Here is an example of what exactly working in windows 10 for some modificators here who dont know exactly what they doing and some people who dont want what exactly they want to have. I hope that you will understand me and forget finally for these old stuff effects who is build only I repeat finally only for Windows 7

which one? which link?

Kindly pass me the link too

hey bro plz help.i downloaded yours mod 15063 Realtek HDA Driver Final.disabled secure boot and enabled test mode.uninstalled realtek from my laptop.then when installing your mod still getting installation error -oo01 something.need help

my hardware ids

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0283&SUBSYS_10250890&REV_1000
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0283&SUBSYS_10250890
I here is HDXRT4 file with your ids, just follow the link i have provided and download and replace the one in the win64 folder and then install like normal and, the mod should install perfectly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2AqDpIvT5WTMk5zd0hPbkpkNE0/view?usp=sharing

umesh

Thanx bro i'l give it a try now

Should i enable secure boot again or leave it disabled?

System Name Windows 10: Pro Insider x64
Processor i5-3570
Motherboard MSI P67s-C43 B3
Cooling Stock
Memory 16GB DDR3 1333mHz
Video Card(s) GTX 680
Storage 2x Seagate 1TB 6Gbs 1x SSD 128GB
Display(s) LG 23" FLATRON E2355
Case THERMALTAKE CHASER MK-I
Audio Device(s) Receiver Onkyo Tx-NR 757
Power Supply C3 TECH 750W
Mouse THERMALTAKE PHERON
Keyboard A4TECH LED MULTIMEDIA
Last driver with dts & dolby???

Ajaikumar

Hi ladies and gentlemen and enthusiasts of sound,

I am DJUrko. I am providing you my new modification of the brand new version ... of the Realtek HD audio driver. Specially designed for Windows 10 including the new standards SFX, MFX and EFX. The plugins I’ve introduced are: SRS Premium Sound, Dolby Audio X2, Dolby Digital Plus Home Theater and Audio by Harman. In the archive you’ll find installation instructions, see folder Extras. Also you need to disable Secure Boot option in the BIOS. I hope you’ll like it all.

For DTS Connect via SPDIF, you have to replace the original files RltkAPO.dll and RltkAPO64.dll by your modified ones in the folder WIN64. However, you will lose the SRS Premium Sound effect.

I hope that you still have the integrated Dolby Digital Live output via SPDIF, when having installed the Dolby Digital Plus Home Theater at the same time. I would be happy to look with those of you who know about modifying these files, to work together on the integration of effects Sonic Focus and PCEE4 (Dolby Home Theater V4). Because I’ve got problems with those. I think that parameters like EP0 and EP1 are required also.

I hope you’ll be satisfied.

DJUrko Link to Download is https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkGtxiGigudSo2wd2NrXdZX4cxh3 View attachment 87336 View attachment 87337 View attachment 87338

Hello DJ Urko please provide us with separate mods like for ex : dolby atmos mod, dolby audio mod,

In mine system the driver is not getting properly installed as of yours...

and mine equalizer in Dolby Home theater app is not working actually..

One more thing i would like to ask that your how to uninstall this mods So that i may reinstall it properly.

Screenshot (70).png
Screenshot (71).png

System Name hp OMEN X 900-000NX
Processor Intel Core i7-6700K
Motherboard hp Munich-S Z170
Cooling Asetek liquid cooling
Memory 32 GB DDR4-2133 Hynix
Video Card(s) hp GTX1080 Founders
Storage 256GB M2 Samsung (system)+ 1GB SSD WD BLUE edition GAMING(2x500 RAID 0 config)+2TB SATA (storage)
Display(s) LG TV 43 UJ670V active HDR
Case hp OMEN desktop X 900
Audio Device(s) ASUS XONAR DSX (Active) ,SBZ (inactive), onboard Realtek ALC1150
Power Supply hp 600W
Mouse Logitech G620
Keyboard SteelSeries hp OMEN
Software Windows10 64bit hp OMEN edition
Last driver with dts & dolby???

Well I just leave this here so you can scratch your heads a little bit ..everything is working perfectly fine for those who knows how , there is a catch I admit but it is works perfectly fine with latest windows and latest Realtek drivers like any other version before as you can see for yourself..even more RTL CONT MANAGER works too....so .."modders" , brainstormers" and other driver "creators" ...do it!... lets see your "coocking @ work :D
DTSDDL1.jpg

DTSDDL2.jpg

Hello guys, can anybody help me? I recently had updated my windows to 1703 creators update and my audio drivers with DDL do not wok anymore. I used the moded version of realtek driver in 1607 version when I was able to use SPDI/F with Dolby Digital Live 5.1 but now I'm not able to install these drivers. I'n not also able to find and open Realtek HD Audio app as I was when i freshly installed my pc in october last year. Then I installed that moded realtek and everything worked just fine until today when I updated to creators update. I'm able to roll back to 1607 build but I want to solve it in this otherwise I could not update my PC anymore.. I was used to use VoiceMeeter Banana app as virtual mix and everything workd just fine with that, stere modes, 5.1 or any other mapping modes, no problems at all. Everything started when I updated that f*king system to Creators update... Also I installed that new creators moded DJ Urku Realtek driver (on 5 try because you have to uninstall the HD audio microsoft driver first but I seems to have no effect at all.) And also the output to headphones is sooo quite, I can not even here the sound on volume max 100% and vlc audio at 150% but almost nothing.. weird.
And is I just find out, the VoiceMeeter is not able to use speakers output (headphones) causing error.

Here are some pics about my configuration, ask for anything else if needed if you can help me.

IMGs:
http://imgur.com/a/MuVRB

forgot to mention no IDIOTIC WINDOWS TEST mode or shit like that necessary ...however DWORD32 still needs to be added..just a hint ;)

dargissimo

For those who just need to enable Dolby Digital Live 5.1 for your realtek sound card here is complete manual. Works for me in Win 10 Creators update (1703). Easy installation if you do not need these Dolby things just allow DDL 5.1

Here is the post #27
https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/...by-digital-live-dts-interactive.228612/page-2
and here is the link for Realtek R2.80 driver doownload (can not be found on Realtek official site)
https://mega.nz/#!sgQBEABb!mbbsYWiLCWRFYICNN_1zplUjyFQ1VSeFb-krdStOvZM

You also need to enable Test mode before installation of the driver.

Enable Test mode:

Step 1. Open the Windows command promt as "Run as Administrator".

Step 2. Run "bcdedit -set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS" (without the "").

Step 3. To finalize the process run "bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING ON" (without the "").

Step 4. Reboot and you're done.

To disable it do step 1 and run these commands on step 2 and 3:

Step 2. "bcdedit -set loadoptions ENABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS" (without the "")

Step 3. "bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF" (without the "")

Then do step 4 and you're done.

Then you can continue to installation of the driver.

I hope I helped you, if any questions, ask here I'll try to answer you if I'll be able.

For those who just need to enable Dolby Digital Live 5.1 for your realtek sound card here is complete manual. Works for me in Win 10 Creators update (1703). Easy installation if you do not need these Dolby things just allow DDL 5.1

Here is the post #27
https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/...by-digital-live-dts-interactive.228612/page-2
and here is the link for Realtek R2.80 driver doownload (can not be found on Realtek official site)
https://mega.nz/#!sgQBEABb!mbbsYWiLCWRFYICNN_1zplUjyFQ1VSeFb-krdStOvZM

You also need to enable Test mode before installation of the driver.

Enable Test mode:

Step 1. Open the Windows command promt as "Run as Administrator".

Step 2. Run "bcdedit -set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS" (without the "").

Step 3. To finalize the process run "bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING ON" (without the "").

Step 4. Reboot and you're done.

To disable it do step 1 and run these commands on step 2 and 3:

Step 2. "bcdedit -set loadoptions ENABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS" (without the "")

Step 3. "bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF" (without the "")

Then do step 4 and you're done.

Then you can continue to installation of the driver.

I hope I helped you, if any questions, ask here I'll try to answer you if I'll be able.
Is DDL only for optical input?

Why not just do the simpler method that doesn't require Test Mode, if you're only looking for Dolby and DTS on optical?

(again, pg 37 of the other thread).

Last edited:

dargissimo

#494 Yes it is DDL 5.1 for optical TOSLINK output.

#495 Same driver as R2.78 or newest R2.82, this one worked for me on Win 10 build 1607 and also 1703 (Creators Update) (for me the Realtek HD audio manager never worked (no ide why) but I do not miss it, all I need is included in VoiceMeeter Banana virtual mix (EQ, routing, sources, mixing, fx, ....)

#496 first yo need to uninstall the High Definition Audio driver and then follow this install

#497 for me as I found out this was the easiest method (I was trying to enable DDL for 3 days after installing Creators update..) but if you found easier method good for you but for me only this one worked.

#494 Yes it is DDL 5.1 for optical TOSLINK output.

#495 Same driver as R2.78 or newest R2.82, this one worked for me on Win 10 build 1607 and also 1703 (Creators Update) (for me the Realtek HD audio manager never worked (no ide why) but I do not miss it, all I need is included in VoiceMeeter Banana virtual mix (EQ, routing, sources, mixing, fx, ....)

#496 first yo need to uninstall the High Definition Audio driver and then follow this install

#497 for me as I found out this was the easiest method (I was trying to enable DDL for 3 days after installing Creators update..) but if you found easier method good for you but for me only this one worked.

Does R2.82 include dolby and DTS?

You're asking if the default driver has the modifications.... (unless your motherboard can access them anyways).

(And sorry, in my last post I meant pg 37 in the other thread, - simplest method by far for me. No test mode, just a DLL replacement and registry edit.)

But the onedrive link is very very slow please upload the mod to Google drive

Hi ladies and gentlemen and enthusiasts of sound,

I am DJUrko. I am providing you my new modification of the brand new version ... of the Realtek HD audio driver. Specially designed for Windows 10 including the new standards SFX, MFX and EFX. The plugins I’ve introduced are: SRS Premium Sound, Dolby Audio X2, Dolby Digital Plus Home Theater and Audio by Harman. In the archive you’ll find installation instructions, see folder Extras. Also you need to disable Secure Boot option in the BIOS. I hope you’ll like it all.

For DTS Connect via SPDIF, you have to replace the original files RltkAPO.dll and RltkAPO64.dll by your modified ones in the folder WIN64. However, you will lose the SRS Premium Sound effect.

I hope that you still have the integrated Dolby Digital Live output via SPDIF, when having installed the Dolby Digital Plus Home Theater at the same time. I would be happy to look with those of you who know about modifying these files, to work together on the integration of effects Sonic Focus and PCEE4 (Dolby Home Theater V4). Because I’ve got problems with those. I think that parameters like EP0 and EP1 are required also.

I hope you’ll be satisfied.

DJUrko Link to Download is https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkGtxiGigudSo2wd2NrXdZX4cxh3 View attachment 87336 View attachment 87337 View attachment 87338

Brother, the one drive link is very slow. Please upload it to Google Drive.

So does this driver work also for people who DO NOT use any digital outputs like SPDIF or even HDMI?
I use normal audio output for my 5.1 system.

I see my sound is in the INI:
&VEN_10EC&DEV_1220&SUBSYS_18491220

My motherboard is ASRock X370 Taichi.

Hello I'm new here and I'm not the best in english sorry.

I only want ask if you Dj Urko could add my Device IDs:

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0269&SUBSYS_10250647&REV_1001

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0269&SUBSYS_10250647

Thank you!

Hello I'm new here and I'm not the best in english sorry.

I only want ask if you Dj Urko could add my Device IDs:

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0269&SUBSYS_10250647&REV_1001

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0269&SUBSYS_10250647

Thank you!

here is the inf file for your device id, just replace the one in the win64 folder with this one provided by the link below.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!As-sdbgKkcCyhRm5rJG7ehfoRDNG

Neoguto

Even with the HDXRT4 modified file, I've getting an error!! :(:(:(

ID
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0900&SUBSYS_1458A182&REV_1000
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0900&SUBSYS_1458A182

Last edited:

PeRy

Hey! Thanks in advance and sorry for my english!

I get Error code -0001 in installation... could anyone help me? I tried HDXRT4 modified file but i get same error!

Regards!!

ED. Just edit inf and add my id hardware and works! thanks all! :D

Last edited: