• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Phanteks Announces Glacier Asus ROG Dominus Extreme Kit Waterblock and Glacier C3647i Standalone Waterblock for Narrow/Square Socket P

Raevenlord

News Editor
System Name The Ryzening
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard MSI X570 MAG TOMAHAWK
Cooling Lian Li Galahad 360mm AIO
Memory 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3733 (4x 8 GB)
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ti
Storage Boot: Transcend MTE220S 2TB, Kintson A2000 1TB, Seagate Firewolf Pro 14 TB
Display(s) Acer Nitro VG270UP (1440p 144 Hz IPS)
Case Lian Li O11DX Dynamic White
Audio Device(s) iFi Audio Zen DAC
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ 750 W
Mouse Cooler Master Masterkeys Lite L
Keyboard Cooler Master Masterkeys Lite L
Software Windows 10 x64
The Dominus Extreme Kit is made specifically for Asus ROG Dominus Extreme EEB motherboard and Intel LGA 3647 Narrow Socket P Processors. It is made from premium materials and finest standards of craftsmanship to ensure maximum cooling performance. From military standard Viton O-ring to the Digital-RGB LED lighting, all of our exceptionally high-quality materials are carefully selected. The water block features a nickel-plated copper cold plate, acrylic top for an elegant look and optimal cooling for your extreme hardware.

The Glacier kit features a custom design for ASUS ROG Dominus Extreme, with a matching full-cover waterblock design for the Dominus Extreme's VRM, a thick copper base for maximum amount of heat transfer, high flow capacity so there isn't a bottleneck in the amount of heat that can be carried away from your hardware, and Phantek's PH-NDC thermal compund, which makes use of nano particles for increased reliability. The usage of aerograde Viton rubber ensures maximum durability and reliability, since this specially-designed composite is made to withstand exceedingly high temperatures and agressive fluids whilst keeping sealing performance intact - a must for any electronic parts.

Besides announcing the Dominus Extreme-specific Glacier waterblock kit, Phanteks also announced standalone waterblocks designed for Intel's Socket-P (LGA 3467) in both narrow and square designs, so that you can add one of these to your current motherboard. These keep the exact same specs as the Glacier ROG Dominus Extreme Kit, but lack the VRM design circuitry extension.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
Don't press releases come with or utilize spell check :shadedshu:

But anyways...

anutha day, anutha niche cooling system, which, judging by all the so-called "exceptionally high-quality materials" gibberish, will surely cost at least an arm, a leg and both kidneys :eek:

Now you can build complete Phanteks water-cooled build with Phanteks power supply and case.

I was skeptical at first about Phanteks blocks when first released what was it 3 years ago? But these are top, top, top notch products.:rockout:

CPU blocks are built like panzer tank. No gibberish, no fancy jetplates, cleaning is trivial, oring holding everything in place is much thicker than in other vendors products. You need darn good grip to pry it away from coldplate for cleaning. No acrylic cover fractured so far from screwing fittings back and forth. I must say Phanteks moved to the top of my list. Pegging back Bitspower and Watercool is no small feat.

In general this block is just halo product, but if anyone want to buy CPU which suck 1kW of power then I bet Phanteks block(s) will be up to the challenge.