• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

HyperX Releases Limited Edition Gaming Collection with Tim "TimTheTatMan" Betar Esports Celebrity and Streaming Sensation

TheLostSwede

News Editor
System Name Overlord Mk MLI
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 SE with offsets
Memory 32GB Team T-Create Expert DDR5 6000 MHz @ CL30-34-34-68
Video Card(s) Gainward GeForce RTX 4080 Phantom GS
Storage 1TB Solidigm P44 Pro, 2 TB Corsair MP600 Pro, 2TB Kingston KC3000
Display(s) Acer XV272K LVbmiipruzx 4K@160Hz
Case Fractal Design Torrent Compact
Audio Device(s) Corsair Virtuoso SE
Power Supply be quiet! Pure Power 12 M 850 W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Corsair K70 Max
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores https://valid.x86.fr/5za05v
HyperX, the gaming peripherals team at HP Inc. and brand leader in gaming and esports, today announced the release of a custom Tim "TimTheTatMan" Betar HyperX peripherals collection. The HyperX x TimTheTatMan limited-edition suite of products features the HyperX Cloud Alpha gaming headset, HyperX EliteTM 2 gaming keyboard, HyperX Pulsefire Haste gaming mouse, and HyperX Pulsefire Mat gaming mouse pad. Chosen by TimTheTatMan as his preferred peripherals for gaming on and off stream, the collection features a custom TimTheTatMan design with the "triple T" logo and pops of yellow accent color that reflects his larger-than-life personality and gaming performance traits.

"Excited to finally share my first co-branded HyperX products with the tatmanarmy," said Tim "TimTheTatMan" Betar. " HyperX and I have been working non-stop to get these products ready, I can't wait for you all to enjoy them too." "TimTheTatMan is an engaging and entertaining personality representing a core segment of the gaming and streaming industry," said Khoi Nguyen, influencer marketing, HyperX. "The HyperX team is thrilled to be working with TimTheTatMan on this limited-edition suite of peripherals to provide the Tatman army with a collection of gaming products designed to tackle daily in-game and on-stream needs."

As one of the longest-tenured streamers, TimTheTatman boasts an enormous gaming audience on YouTube. TimTheTatMan is currently at the forefront of gaming through his innate ability to connect with his fans. TimTheTatMan keeps viewers entertained playing various titles, including "Call of Duty", "Fortnite", "Overwatch", "Counter-Strike", "World of Warcraft", "Fall Guys", and more. The limited-edition collection is part of a range of HyperX brand storylines and marketing activities that TimTheTatMan is supporting as a HyperX Hero and ambassador.

Comprised of products personally selected by TimTheTatMan as his peripherals of choice, the HyperX x TimTheTatMan custom collection features a custom yellow and black colorway and design inspired by TimTheTatMan.

HyperX Cloud Alpha Gaming Headset: The limited-edition Cloud Alpha features a striking design inspired by TimTheTatMan including a new yellow and black colorway with premium black memory foam, an expanded headband and softer, more pliable leatherette. The durable aluminium frame is designed for the rigors of daily play, and also features a tough, detachable braided cable. The headset features Dual Chamber Drivers designed to separate the bass from the mids and highs for clearer audio and the detachable noise-cancellation microphone is certified by Discord and TeamSpeak. In addition to its in-line audio controls, the headset also offers multi-platform compatibility with PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PS5, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and other platforms with a 3.5 mm port.

HyperX Alloy Elite 2 Gaming Keyboard: The HyperX Alloy Elite 2 is the keyboard for gamers, streamers, and multi-taskers who require controls at their fingertips. This limited-edition variant has a TimTheTatMan-inspired design with splashes of yellow on select keys while keeping the original keyboard features, including the dedicated media keys and a large volume wheel. The full-featured Alloy Elite 2 is a gaming keyboard ready for everything from video editing to watching movies to orchestrating multimedia empires. It's built with high quality, ultra-reliable HyperX mechanical switches that feature bright, exposed lighting. RGB lighting can be customized and personalized using HyperX NGENUITY software.

HyperX Pulsefire Haste Gaming Mouse: The HyperX Pulsefire Haste is built for gamers looking to gain every fraction of a second advantage possible. Weighing in at 59 grams, this feature-packed, responsive honeycomb shell mouse utilizes TTC Golden micro switches to provide satisfying, reliable clicks and are rated for 60 million clicks. The flexible HyperFlex USB cable and the virgin-grade PTFE skates work together to provide a smooth, easy glide. Featuring a custom black with yellow accents design, the TimTheTatMan edition maintains everything that makes the Pulsefire Haste special.

HyperX Pulsefire Mat Gaming Mouse Pad: The HyperX Pulsefire Mat gaming mouse pad is built for durability and precision tracking with a highly optimized surface and anti-fray stitching. Similar to the rest of the collection, the mouse pad has the stamp of TimTheTatman with the "triple T" logo front and center and yellow accents to complete the limited-edition lineup. With an anti-slip rubber underside and comfortable padding, users can enhance their gaming experience and comfort. The flat surface provides a smooth, consistent mouse glide and it rolls up for easy portability.

TimTheTatMan Limited Edition Collection Availability
The HyperX x TimTheTatMan suite of products are scheduled to be available through the HyperX U.S. Shop starting in May:
  • HyperX Cloud Alpha TimTheTatMan Edition - pricing and expected availability in May 2022 at $109.99
  • HyperX Alloy EliteTM 2 TimTheTatMan Edition - pricing and expected availability in May 2022 at $139.99
  • HyperX Pulsefire Haste TimTheTatman Edition - pricing and expected availability in May 2022 at $59.99
  • HyperX Pulsefire Mat TimTheTatMan Edition - pricing and expected availability in May 2022 at $39.99

View at TechPowerUp Main Site | Source

Processor i7-4790K 4.6GHz @1.29v
Motherboard ASUS Maximus Hero VII Z97
Cooling Noctua NH-U14S
Memory G. Skill Trident X 2x8GB 2133MHz
Video Card(s) Asus Tuf RTX 3060 V1 FHR (Newegg Shuffle)
Storage OS 120GB Kingston V300, Samsung 850 Pro 512GB , 3TB Hitachi HDD, 2x5TB Toshiba X300, 500GB M.2 @ x2
Display(s) Lenovo y27g 1080p 144Hz
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) AKG Q701's w/ O2+ODAC (Sounds a little bright)
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 850w
Mouse Glorious Model D
Keyboard Rosewill Full Size. Red Switches. Blue Leds. RK-9100xBRE - Hate this. way to big
Software Win10
Benchmark Scores 3DMark FireStrike Score : needs updating
Anyone looking for peripherals, there's much better. This is a budget brand trying to get you to buy a product based off your fondness of someone. Not its own quality or reputation.
There's better audio brands. There's better keyboard brands. Everything here is about the profit margin being as large a possible.

If you like a streamer, cool, go directly support them. But don't buy cheap crap gear to do it.

Processor Ryzen 5 5700x
Motherboard B550 Elite
Cooling Thermalright Perless Assassin 120 SE
Memory 32GB Fury Beast DDR4 3200Mhz
Video Card(s) Gigabyte 3060 ti gaming oc pro
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1TB, WD SN850x 1TB, plus some random HDDs
Display(s) LG 27gp850 1440p 165Hz 27''
Case Lian Li Lancool II performance
Power Supply MSI 750w
Mouse G502
HP peripherals that look very similar to products from the competition with a hyperx badge and some esport celebrity branding.

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
Tim "TimTheTatMan" Betar
What a goofy name..... never heard of him, but then again, I don't associate much with the kiddie gammer crowd either, which seems to be the target audience for which these products were made....:D

If they are even remotely similar to other flashy, trashy, low-quality products made for this purpose, then I'll just stick with my real peripherals, like Ducky, Beats, Logitech ect...

Processor Intel i9 9900K @5GHz w/ Corsair H150i Pro CPU AiO w/Corsair HD120 RBG fan
Motherboard Asus Z390 Maximus XI Code
Cooling 6x120mm Corsair HD120 RBG fans
Memory Corsair Vengeance RBG 2x8GB 3600MHz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 3080Ti STRIX OC
Storage Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB , 970 EVO 1TB, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD, 10TB Synology DS1621+ RAID5
Display(s) Corsair Xeneon 32" 32UHD144 4K
Case Corsair 570x RBG Tempered Glass
Audio Device(s) Onboard / Corsair Virtuoso XT Wireless RGB
Power Supply Corsair HX850w Platinum Series
Mouse Logitech G604s
Keyboard Corsair K70 Rapidfire
Software Windows 11 x64 Professional
Benchmark Scores Firestrike - 23520 Heaven - 3670
Tim was actually one of the top streamers on twitch before he went to youtube. As youd image, his name is tim and hes covered in tattoos. Id imagine his popularity there is about the same as it was on Twitch. He's a variety streamer but i believe mostly focuses on CoD.

The only reason products like this exist is to get them more money. Kingston makes more money by putting Tims branding on their products and then Tim gets a cut. It's a win/win.

System Name Dumbass
Processor AMD Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF gaming B650
Cooling Artic Liquid Freezer 2 - 420mm
Memory G.Skill Sniper 32gb DDR5 6000
Video Card(s) GreenTeam 4070 ti super 16gb
Storage Samsung EVO 500gb & 1Tb, 2tb HDD, 500gb WD Black
Display(s) 1x Nixeus NX_EDG27, 2x Dell S2440L (16:9)
Case Phanteks Enthoo Primo w/8 140mm SP Fans
Audio Device(s) onboard (realtek?) - SPKRS:Logitech Z623 200w 2.1
Power Supply Corsair HX1000i
Mouse Steeseries Esports Wireless
Keyboard Corsair K100
Software windows 10 H
Benchmark Scores https://i.imgur.com/aoz3vWY.jpg?2
System Name The Captain (2.0)
Processor Ryzen 7 7700X
Motherboard Gigabyte X670E AORUS Master
Cooling 280mm Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 4x Be Quiet! 140mm Silent Wings 4 (1x exhaust 3x intake)
Memory 32GB (2x16) G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo (6000Mhz)
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 3070 SUPRIM X
Storage 1x Crucial MX500 500GB SSD; 1x Crucial MX500 500GB M.2 SSD; 1x WD Blue HDD, 1x Crucial P5 Plus
Display(s) Aorus CV27F 27" 1080p 165Hz
Case Phanteks Evolv X (Anthracite Gray)
Power Supply Corsair RMx (2021) 1000W 80-Plus Gold
Mouse Varies based on mood/task; is currently Razer Basilisk V3 Pro or Razer Cobra Pro
Keyboard Varies based on mood; currently Razer Blackwidow V4 75% and Hyper X Alloy 65
Anyone looking for peripherals, there's much better. This is a budget brand trying to get you to buy a product based off your fondness of someone. Not its own quality or reputation.
There's better audio brands. There's better keyboard brands. Everything here is about the profit margin being as large a possible.

If you like a streamer, cool, go directly support them. But don't buy cheap crap gear to do it.
To be fair, both the Alloy Origins Core (TKL) and Alloy Origins 60/65 keyboards from HyperX are amazing keyboards for the price. Both top and bottom of the case are aluminum (and built like tanks) and both the HyperX red and aqua switches feel fantastic. I have both keyboards and I think they are both sorely slept on, especially for what you get for the price.

Only con I would have, and this is more on HyperX than the keyboards, is you can only get the NGenuity (the HyperX software) program through the Microsoft Store.

So yeah, I wouldn't really be calling HyperX out just because they partnered up with some streamer, especially since other brands (ROCCAT, Logitech) are just as guilty of doing it.
^ This, lol. :laugh:

System Name Ghetto Rigs z490|x99|Acer 17 Nitro 7840hs/ 5600c40-2x16/ 4060/ 1tb acer stock m.2/ 4tb sn850x
Processor 10900k w/Optimus Foundation | 5930k w/Black Noctua D15
Motherboard z490 Maximus XII Apex | x99 Sabertooth
Cooling oCool D5 res-combo/280 GTX/ Optimus Foundation/ gpu water block | Blk D15
Memory Trident-Z Royal 4000c16 2x16gb | Trident-Z 3200c14 4x8gb
Video Card(s) Titan Xp-water | evga 980ti gaming-w/ air
Storage 970evo+500gb & sn850x 4tb | 860 pro 256gb | Acer m.2 1tb/ sn850x 4tb| Many2.5" sata's ssd 3.5hdd's
Display(s) 1-AOC G2460PG 24"G-Sync 144Hz/ 2nd 1-ASUS VG248QE 24"/ 3rd LG 43" series
Case D450 | Cherry Entertainment center on Test bench
Audio Device(s) Built in Realtek x2 with 2-Insignia 2.0 sound bars & 1-LG sound bar
Power Supply EVGA 1000P2 with APC AX1500 | 850P2 with CyberPower-GX1325U
Mouse Redragon 901 Perdition x3
Keyboard G710+x3
Software Win-7 pro x3 and win-10 & 11pro x3
Benchmark Scores Are in the benchmark section
Hi,
Short for tattoo ?

Was he the one that said the plane boss the plane ?

System Name The Captain (2.0)
Processor Ryzen 7 7700X
Motherboard Gigabyte X670E AORUS Master
Cooling 280mm Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 4x Be Quiet! 140mm Silent Wings 4 (1x exhaust 3x intake)
Memory 32GB (2x16) G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo (6000Mhz)
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 3070 SUPRIM X
Storage 1x Crucial MX500 500GB SSD; 1x Crucial MX500 500GB M.2 SSD; 1x WD Blue HDD, 1x Crucial P5 Plus
Display(s) Aorus CV27F 27" 1080p 165Hz
Case Phanteks Evolv X (Anthracite Gray)
Power Supply Corsair RMx (2021) 1000W 80-Plus Gold
Mouse Varies based on mood/task; is currently Razer Basilisk V3 Pro or Razer Cobra Pro
Keyboard Varies based on mood; currently Razer Blackwidow V4 75% and Hyper X Alloy 65

eidairaman1

The Exiled Airman
System Name PCGOD
Processor AMD FX 8350@ 5.0GHz
Motherboard Asus TUF 990FX Sabertooth R2 2901 Bios
Cooling Scythe Ashura, 2×BitFenix 230mm Spectre Pro LED (Blue,Green), 2x BitFenix 140mm Spectre Pro LED
Memory 16 GB Gskill Ripjaws X 2133 (2400 OC, 10-10-12-20-20, 1T, 1.65V)
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon 290 Sapphire Vapor-X
Storage Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, WD Velociraptor 1TB
Display(s) NEC Multisync LCD 1700V (Display Port Adapter)
Case AeroCool Xpredator Evil Blue Edition
Audio Device(s) Creative Labs Sound Blaster ZxR
Power Supply Seasonic 1250 XM2 Series (XP3)
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD
Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK Pro
Software Windows 7 Pro 64
Ok so this is Fatality's replacement, never heard of this 1.

Esports lmao

kha

To be fair, both the Alloy Origins Core (TKL) and Alloy Origins 60/65 keyboards from HyperX are amazing keyboards for the price. Both top and bottom of the case are aluminum (and built like tanks) and both the HyperX red and aqua switches feel fantastic. I have both keyboards and I think they are both sorely slept on, especially for what you get for the price.

Only con I would have, and this is more on HyperX than the keyboards, is you can only get the NGenuity (the HyperX software) program through the Microsoft Store.

So yeah, I wouldn't really be calling HyperX out just because they partnered up with some streamer, especially since other brands (ROCCAT, Logitech) are just as guilty of doing it.

I came here to write the same thing. I have these 2 models with red switches and they are simply amazing, I intend to try the aqua switches too, but there was no good offer on TKL with aqua switches.
The Hyperx implementation of the red switches feel much better than Cherry MX RED switches, they are smooth and a pleasure to type on, all the keyboards I've tried with Cherry switches (red, blue, brown, green) feel scratchy.