• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

What are you playing?

System Name HTPC whhaaaat?
Processor 2600k @ 4500mhz
Motherboard Asus Maximus IV gene-z gen3
Cooling Noctua NH-C14
Memory Gskill Ripjaw 2x4gb
Video Card(s) EVGA 1080 FTW @ 2037/11016
Storage 2x512GB MX100/1x Agility 3 128gb ssds, Seagate 3TB HDD
Display(s) Vizio P 65'' 4k tv
Case Lian Li pc-c50b
Audio Device(s) Denon 3311
Power Supply Corsair 620HX
Takedown seemed then like one of the kind. It was more about eliminating opponents and not crashing with those crazy speeds. Like those races being only about takedowns. And crash mode was like puzzle with wondering where to hit to cause the biggest mayhem and later ofc hit multiplier. Takedown was fresh and spectacular, so exactly what we want from games.

You didn't enjoy Paradise? I feel it had a similar feeling, but I understand there be missing aspects/changes I'm forgetting. Also, I respect that earlier versions did it first.

Still, with how big open worlds (or different maps, especially with DLC/expansions) can get these days...I feel like an iteration on Paradise would truly hit the spot.

I've loved to see those aspects/modes still included ofc.

While I also enjoy the same things you have, there was something about Paradise that gave it a "Tony Hawk with cars" feeling, if not for that type of player, that I particularly enjoyed.

Maybe it was the soundtrack (similar to THPS in a way) that really got me locked-in. IDK, but take-downs/crash mode were indeed something special and some of the, if not THE, best parts imo.

I have no idea (other than the dissolution of Criterion) why EA hasn't gotten the memo. Perhaps NFS games are cheaper to make, but I can't imagine the potential market is nearly as large. Might be wrong.

Dragon's Dogma was getting a bit stale and after a short break I fired up Shadow of War and holy crapolla what a game.

Incredible environment design, great gameplay loop, fun emergent battles (nothing like trying to take down a warchief and then having a 2nd, 3rd, and even 4 orc commander wander into the battle).

WB basically perfected the open world formula and had nowhere else to go but down.

Would *love* to see a not marvel, not DC, original superhero-verse built using the nemesis system and the WB open world design.

Glad you're having fun. I played the first: SoM (as many did); was put off by the controversies about the micro-transaction boxes and massive open-world bloat that surrounded the sequel (as many also were). I understand that (and the sentiment) may have changed over time, and I may not have given it fair shake in it's own right after things were sorted out. I feel that I got my fill with (playing too much as I really enjoyed the loop) SoM, but don't begrudge someone enjoying more and newer content that improved upon it.

While I am certainly not opposed to something similar (or improved) being done with different franchises/properties; reportedly it will be done wrt Wonder Woman, I don't attribute it to WB as a whole.

I attribute it to Monolith specifically; I think it deserves it's place on their own personal wall of unique accomplishments...right next to (the scripting of) F.E.A.R.

Truly under-rated studio imo with particularly innovative talents/titles; their lineage is spectacular (and I lived through them all): Blood, NOLF, Matrix Online, Condemned, and ofc the Fear/Middle-earth series.

Last edited:

You didn't enjoy Paradise? I feel it had a similar feeling, but I understand there be missing aspects/changes I'm forgetting. Also, I respect that earlier versions did it first.

Still, with how big open worlds (or different maps, especially with DLC/expansions) can get these days...I feel like an iteration on Paradise would truly hit the spot.

I've loved to see those aspects/modes still included ofc.

While I also enjoy the same things you have, there was something about Paradise that gave it a "Tony Hawk with cars" feeling, if not for that type of player, that I particularly enjoyed.

Maybe it was the soundtrack (similar to THPS in a way) that really got me locked-in. IDK, but take-downs/crash mode were indeed something special and some of the, if not THE, best parts imo.

I have no idea (other than the dissolution of Criterion) why EA hasn't gotten the memo. Perhaps NFS games are cheaper to make, but I can't imagine the potential market is nearly as large. Might be wrong.

Takedown is the only Burnout I've ever played. Like I said, I have never been a fan of racing games, but Takedown has been that well critically acclaimed, like some reviewers have seen it as systemseller, and tempting with it's formula that I it has tempted me :D E.g. I've also gave a chance Need for Speed Underground 2, haven't had much fun from and those two have happened to be my only racing games on PS2 (and last racing games I've played for quite long time).

System Name Xpectra
Processor i3 10105F
Motherboard Asrock H470M-HDV
Cooling Cooler Master H410R RGB
Memory Hynix 16GB (2x8) 2666Mhz DDR4 RAM
Video Card(s) Zotac GTX 1050 Ti Mini
Storage Crucial BX500 120GB+480GB, 1TB+2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM
Display(s) HP 22es
Case Chiptronex C100
Audio Device(s) F&D A110
Power Supply Ant Esports VS500L
Mouse Redragon M609
Keyboard TVS EGold Bharat Mech Keyboard (Blue Switches)
Software Windows 11
Benchmark Scores nothing special
just finished this burning house boss battle in RE4 (chapter 6).
1713775868367.png

Cooling Noctua NH-C14
Case Lian Li pc-c50b
Takedown is the only Burnout I've ever played. Like I said, I have never been a fan of racing games, but Takedown has been that well critically acclaimed, like some reviewers have seen it as systemseller, and tempting with it's formula that I it has tempted me :D E.g. I've also gave a chance Need for Speed Underground 2, haven't had much fun from and those two have happened to be my only racing games on PS2 (and last racing games I've played for quite long time).

I believe they ported a remastered Paradise to everything, and likely still holds up (especially since the Remaster isn't *that* old). It's still there waiting for you. I think you'd enjoy it...and it's even in Polish! :)

It's not exactly the same (as it's open-world), but there are still sectioned-off races/activities and what-not that revolve around (and sometimes gaining cars by) taking down other racers.

Crash mode is still there, too. I *think* it's probably regarded by most as the best thing they ever made (and ever will make, given some of the core talent left and formed Three Fields).

I mean, unless you're too good for us Arcade-types, you and your acquired taste of 'perfect balance of arcade and moto-style'. :p

(I'm kidding: I'm glad you're having fun with whatever you're playing and appreciate that you specified why you thought the balance of the game you're playing is enjoyable).
:toast:

Honestly, this thread often just makes me want to, if not actually, go back and play things I've already played. I think Paradise is a classic, and it's been so long (like 15+ years) it would probably feel new to me.

Last edited:

@alwayssts Thank you for recommendation. Maybe I'll give Burnout a try, because knowing Takedown and what you say it's just seems being something different than typical arcade racers I have never liked. It's just formula I've fun with in Takedown, so it's likely to give me fun again :]

System Name I don't name my systems.
Processor i5-12600KF 'stock power limits/-115mV undervolt+contact frame'
Motherboard Asus Prime B660-PLUS D4
Cooling ID-Cooling SE 224 XT ARGB V3 'CPU', 4x Be Quiet! Light Wings + 2x Arctic P12 black case fans.
Memory 4x8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz
Video Card(s) Asus TuF V2 RTX 3060 Ti @1920 MHz Core/950mV Undervolt
Storage 4 TB WD Red, 1 TB Silicon Power A55 Sata, 1 TB Kingston A2000 NVMe, 256 GB Adata Spectrix s40g NVMe
Display(s) 29" 2560x1080 75 Hz / LG 29WK600-W
Case Be Quiet! Pure Base 500 FX Black
Audio Device(s) Onboard + Hama uRage SoundZ 900+USB DAC
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM 500W 80+ Gold
Mouse Canyon Puncher GM-20
Keyboard SPC Gear GK630K Tournament 'Kailh Brown'
Software Windows 10 Pro
I can only second Burnout Paradise, arguably one of my fav 'arcade' racing games. Since I've never owned any console its also the only Burnout game that I've played, first when it was new and back then I've unlocked almost all of the cars so I've put a fair ammount of hours into the game.:laugh:
Tried the remastered version on gamepass since its there and that 'lets just check this out quick' idea turned into playing it for hours w/o me noticing so ye its still the same blast.:) 'for me at least since I prefer the arcade style racing games'

Another fun fast paced/hollywood nonsense arcade racer is Split Second imo.

Processor Intel i5 8400
Motherboard Asus Prime H370M-Plus/CSM
Cooling Scythe Big Shuriken & Noctua NF-A15 HS-PWM chromax.black.swap
Memory 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport LT DDR4-2400
Video Card(s) ROG-STRIX-GTX1060-O6G-GAMING
Storage 1TB 980 Pro
Display(s) Samsung UN55KU6300F
Case Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3
Power Supply Super Flower Leadex III 750w
Software W11 Pro
Are they playable with just gamepad only? I found Motorsport with all of the assists off satisfyingly challenging, but I feel open to games harder - I think I would just conform to difficulty, so drive safer and against slower opponents. In fact this consciousness of given car behaving possibly close to reality is what I find the most attractive here.

If you have to ask...

More every day they live up to being simulations. Have to imagine at some point AC will become unplayable without a wheel.

System Name Custom
Processor i9 9900k
Motherboard Gigabyte Z390 arous master
Cooling corsair h150i
Memory 4x8 3200mhz corsair
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 EX Gamer White OC
Storage 500gb Samsung 970 Evo PLus
Display(s) MSi MAG341CQ
Case Lian Li Pc-011 Dynamic
Audio Device(s) Arctis Pro Wireless
Power Supply 850w Seasonic Focus Platinum
Mouse Logitech G403
Keyboard Logitech G110
Calisto Protocol.jpg
Calisto Protocol 2.jpg

Callisto Protocol 3440x1440 Ultrawide Ultra Settings...
I find this game slightly dissapointing... the combat feels unrefined...

System Name Xpectra
Processor i3 10105F
Motherboard Asrock H470M-HDV
Cooling Cooler Master H410R RGB
Memory Hynix 16GB (2x8) 2666Mhz DDR4 RAM
Video Card(s) Zotac GTX 1050 Ti Mini
Storage Crucial BX500 120GB+480GB, 1TB+2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM
Display(s) HP 22es
Case Chiptronex C100
Audio Device(s) F&D A110
Power Supply Ant Esports VS500L
Mouse Redragon M609
Keyboard TVS EGold Bharat Mech Keyboard (Blue Switches)
Software Windows 11
Benchmark Scores nothing special
System Name G-Station 1.17 FINAL
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X470 Aorus Gaming 7 Wi-Fi
Cooling DeepCool AK620 Digital
Memory Asgard Bragi DDR4-3600CL14 2x16GB
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse RX 7900 XTX
Storage 240GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB Asgard AN2, 2TB Hiksemi FUTURE-LITE, 320GB+1TB 7200RPM HDD
Display(s) Samsung 34" Odyssey OLED G8
Case Thermaltake Level 20 MT
Audio Device(s) Astro A40 TR + MixAmp
Power Supply Cougar GEX X2 1000W
Mouse Razer Viper Ultimate
Keyboard Razer Huntsman Elite (Red)
Software Windows 11 Pro
System Name Gungnir
Processor Ryzen 5 7600X @1.25v
Motherboard ASUS TUF B650M-PLUS WIFI
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assasin 120 SE Black
Memory 2x16GB DDR5 CL36 5600MHz
Video Card(s) XFX RX 6800XT Merc 319 @1.1v @2600MHz clock @2140MHz vram freq. (surprisingly stable)
Storage 1TB WD SN770 | 2TB WD Blue SATA III SSD
Display(s) 1440p 165Hz VA
Case Lian Li Lancool 215
Audio Device(s) Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 80Ohm
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA 750W 80 Plus Gold
Mouse Logitech G Pro Wireless
Keyboard Keychron V6
VR HMD The bane of my existence (Oculus Quest 2)
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.

Second playthrough as I played it years ago on my ps4. Playing on PC now and the 60fps cap is a shame, but at least it means that I can just push the resolution up and pay no price.

5-6 hours in and I've already gotten to the ape while carrying the mortal sword.
Here, have the staple of any from software game, a poison swamp (but downscaled as a 5K image is too large):
IMG_3088.jpeg

phill

Staff member
System Name Not so complete or overkill - There are others!! Just no room to put! :D
Processor Ryzen Threadripper 3970X
Motherboard Asus Zenith 2 Extreme Alpha
Cooling Lots!! Dual GTX 560 rads with D5 pumps for each rad. One rad for each component
Memory Viper Steel 4 x 16GB DDR4 3600MHz not sure on the timings... Probably still at 2667!! :(
Video Card(s) Asus Strix 3090 with front and rear active full cover water blocks
Storage I'm bound to forget something here - 250GB OS, 2 x 1TB NVME, 2 x 1TB SSD, 4TB SSD, 2 x 8TB HD etc...
Display(s) 3 x Dell 27" S2721DGFA @ 7680 x 1440P @ 144Hz or 165Hz - working on it!!
Case The big Thermaltake that looks like a Case Mods
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA 1600W T2
Mouse Corsair thingy
Keyboard Razer something or other....
VR HMD No headset yet
Software Windows 11 OS... Not a fan!!
Benchmark Scores I've actually never benched it!! Too busy with WCG and FAH and not gaming! :( :( Not OC'd it!! :(
I seem to be spending more time trying to set PCs up rather than actually get gaming... Will have to put a post up cos I'm way behind :( But WCG and Folding At Home seem to be benefitting no end!! :)

System Name G-Station 1.17 FINAL
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X470 Aorus Gaming 7 Wi-Fi
Cooling DeepCool AK620 Digital
Memory Asgard Bragi DDR4-3600CL14 2x16GB
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse RX 7900 XTX
Storage 240GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB Asgard AN2, 2TB Hiksemi FUTURE-LITE, 320GB+1TB 7200RPM HDD
Display(s) Samsung 34" Odyssey OLED G8
Case Thermaltake Level 20 MT
Audio Device(s) Astro A40 TR + MixAmp
Power Supply Cougar GEX X2 1000W
Mouse Razer Viper Ultimate
Keyboard Razer Huntsman Elite (Red)
Software Windows 11 Pro
I seem to be spending more time trying to set PCs up rather than actually get gaming... Will have to put a post up cos I'm way behind :( But WCG and Folding At Home seem to be benefitting no end!! :)
Do both then: play PC Building Simulator.

Processor Intel i5 8400
Storage 1TB 980 Pro
Software W11 Pro
Something wrong with asking?

No, that is not how it was intended to read. If you have to ask, it might not be for you.

System Name Merc v8
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670 Gaming X AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 with Arctic fans
Memory 2x16GB G.Skill Flare X F5-6000
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 3070 VENTUS 3X PLUS
Storage Solidigm P44 1TB, &2TB, Crucial MX500 2TB
Display(s) LG UltraGear 34GP950G-B
Case Caselabs Mercury S8
Audio Device(s) Some Schiit with Edifier S351DB
Power Supply Seasonic TX-750
Mouse Logitech G600
Keyboard Epomaker TH80 SE (Silent Red switches)
Software W11Pro
Cooling Noctua NH-C14
Case Lian Li pc-c50b
Callisto Protocol

While I've never been a fan of any of the aforementioned series, nor have I ever been particularly interested in playing this game, I feel it has contributed in a very particular fashion to this era of releases.

(Also, I can't can't go too hard against it because I know many people with a sentimental attachment to the lead actor for reasons that aren't particularly important...and I choose to respect him/them.)

I feel it's an extremely accurate representation of what can be done with a 'lower' resolution and nicely-scaled settings, or a higher resolution and baseline settings across both consoles and tiers of PC GPUs.

I think it's a great bench, perhaps even better than the nVIDIA-showcase that is the Keanu/Idris vehicle. If I had to point people toward one game to choose their GPU for their desired settings, that might be it.

If anything, I really want to see if there's a patch for PS5pro; what settings/resolution etc it uses. I think it *could* be a great showpiece to illustrate the differences in what can be done between them.

Like-wise, those comparable settings may point people toward what could be the baseline for the next era of gaming and appropriate GPUs.

Perhaps it isn't fair to view the game this way, as I know there are people whom quite like it and others that don't given mechanics/pacing/etc, but I find that purpose for it's existance equally if not more important.

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice...

Don't spoil too much of it for me! (Kidding, I know Miyazaki loves poison swamps). I'm waiting for SB, but after I digest that, it might be the next thing I tackle. Appreciate the encouragement/reminder.

1713847605467.png

Sorry, I know it's not quite a fair comparison to make. There are many forms of media with similar landscapes. That said, whenever I see skylines from one of these, I think of the other for whatever reason.

That said, there is something beautiful/hopeful about the way Horizon portrays nature recapturing concrete jungle, similar to Planet of the Apes; the acknowledgement/utility of the past, but also a fresh start.

TWD...well, not so much.

Honestly, though, it's been a while since I played those games...and appreciate that you found a moment like this to share. While some aspects I do enjoy (I find their references to things in 'The Little Mermaid' fashion endearing, for example), it's kind of wonderful to see someone so enraptured by it all. I've certainly had my share of moments Hunter-sitting in Destiny, half-admiring a sky-box and half day-dreaming/planning, while 2B (et al) probably spent too much just-enough time sitting at camp so I could relax/cat-nap to the soundtrack (most-appropriately City Ruins). I don't know exactly what's going through YOUR mind in those moments; be it contemplation, trying to find the perfect framing to share, or other, but I'm happy you appear to be taking it all in and savoring it. I think that's any artist's goal, and am glad it does whatever it does for you.

Last edited:

No, that is not how it was intended to read. If you have to ask, it might not be for you.

I clearly explained my likings and you responding to my posts needed to know them - I think it makes you good person to ask, but once again you answer without anything useful ;)

System Name The New, Improved, Vicious, Stable, Silent Gaming Space Heater
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard MSI B450 Tomahawk Max
Cooling be quiet! DRP4 (w/ added SilentWings3), 3x SilentWings3 120mm @Front, Noctua S12A @Back
Memory Teamgroup DDR4 3600 16GBx2 @18-22-22-22-42 -> 18-20-20-20-40
Video Card(s) PowerColor RX7900XTX HellHound
Storage ADATA SX8200 1GB, Crucial P3+ 4TB (w/adaptor, @Gen2x1 ), Seagate 3TB+1TB HDD, Kingston SA400 512GB
Display(s) Gigabyte M27U @4K150Hz, AOC 24G2 @1080p100Hz(Max144Hz) vertical, ASUS VP228H@1080p60Hz vertical
Case Phanteks P600S
Audio Device(s) Creative Katana V2X gaming soundbar
Power Supply Seasonic Vertex GX-1200 (ATX3.0 compliant)
Mouse Razer Deathadder V3 wired
Keyboard Non-branded wired full custom mechanical keyboard from my brother's leftover
There's some talk on arcade racers here, so I gotta throw the actual amount of games I do weekly here.

The awaited discount on Horizon Chase Turbo didn't happen, so I have to go a little bit deep with my old game catalog...

Along with dealing with weekly contents on Forza Horizon 5, Forza Motorsport 8, The Crew Motorfest, The Crew 2 (on PS4Pro) and GT7 (on PS4Pro), and a weekly arcade session (beatmania IIDX) I have started Midnight Club 3 Remix (on PS2 emulator).
Just finished Top Racer 1 (Amateur difficulty) and Top Racer 3000 (Hard difficulty, with some save scumming especially on the last race to get a 1st finish on every race on a "single" run) on the Top Racer Collection. Top Racer 2 was kinda boring to me (player car should be fully upgraded at ~20 races, and there are 40 more races to finish), so I will finish it later.

A month ago I have finished Burnout Revenge (100% except signature takedowns). Revenge is 3 with sillyness turned up to twelve, and IMO is the best Burnout game. (I have done 3, Legends, Revenge, Dominator, and Paradise Remastered.)

Part of the fun of NFS:UG/MW2005/Carbon series and MC3/MC4 is to rice up the car. While some of the riceness is gross AF, it kinda represents what's cool at that time period in car culture. kinda.

Also watched my brother got stuck at the one of last few stages on MC2. The BGM is sick. The difficulty is torturous even for a very experienced racing game player like him. Also shame that MC2 don't have any car modifications. Edit: MC2 looks too ridiculously hard that I will rage quit before 50% progression, so I’m not going to touch it with a 20ft pole.

And I have NFS:Undercover, Prostreet, Horizon Chase 2, Super Woden GP series, F1 Manager 23 and WWE2K23 on my (probably never going to finish) backlog.

Last edited:
System Name Merc v8
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670 Gaming X AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 with Arctic fans
Memory 2x16GB G.Skill Flare X F5-6000
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 3070 VENTUS 3X PLUS
Storage Solidigm P44 1TB, &2TB, Crucial MX500 2TB
Display(s) LG UltraGear 34GP950G-B
Case Caselabs Mercury S8
Audio Device(s) Some Schiit with Edifier S351DB
Power Supply Seasonic TX-750
Mouse Logitech G600
Keyboard Epomaker TH80 SE (Silent Red switches)
Software W11Pro
While I've never been a fan of any of the aforementioned series, nor have I ever been particularly interested in playing this game, I feel it has contributed in a very particular fashion to this era of releases.

(Also, I can't can't go too hard against it because I know many people with a sentimental attachment to the lead actor for reasons that aren't particularly important...and I choose to respect him/them.)

I feel it's an extremely accurate representation of what can be done with a 'lower' resolution and nicely-scaled settings, or a higher resolution and baseline settings across both consoles and tiers of PC GPUs.

I think it's a great bench, perhaps even better than the nVIDIA-showcase that is the Keanu/Idris vehicle. If I had to point people toward one game to choose their GPU for their desired settings, that might be it.

If anything, I really want to see if there's a patch for PS5pro; what settings/resolution etc it uses. I think it *could* be a great showpiece to illustrate the differences in what can be done between them.

Like-wise, those comparable settings may point people toward what could be the baseline for the next era of gaming and appropriate GPUs.

Perhaps it isn't fair to view the game this way, as I know there are people whom quite like it and others that don't given mechanics/pacing/etc, but I find that purpose for it's existance equally if not more important.

Don't spoil too much of it for me! (Kidding, I know Miyazaki loves poison swamps). I'm waiting for SB, but after I digest that, it might be the next thing I tackle. Appreciate the encouragement/reminder.

View attachment 344848

Sorry, I know it's not quite a fair comparison to make. There are many forms of media with similar landscapes. That said, whenever I see skylines from one of these, I think of the other for whatever reason.

That said, there is something beautiful/hopeful about the way Horizon portrays nature recapturing concrete jungle, similar to Planet of the Apes; the acknowledgement/utility of the past, but also a fresh start.

TWD...well, not so much.

Honestly, though, it's been a while since I played those games...and appreciate that you found a moment like this to share. While some aspects I do enjoy (I find their references to things in 'The Little Mermaid' fashion endearing, for example), it's kind of wonderful to see someone so enraptured by it all. I've certainly had my share of moments Hunter-sitting in Destiny, half-admiring a sky-box and half day-dreaming/planning, while 2B (et al) probably spent too much just-enough time sitting at camp so I could relax/cat-nap to the soundtrack (most-appropriately City Ruins).
I don't know exactly what's going through YOUR mind in those moments; be it contemplation, trying to find the perfect framing to share, or other, but I'm happy you appear to be taking it all in and savoring it. I think that's any artist's goal, and am glad it does whatever it does for you.
I just liked the vista, the setting etc, hit F12 and hopped back on the bird to the next quest.
For Aloy it was 'a moment of zen'.

Processor Intel i5 8400
Storage 1TB 980 Pro
Software W11 Pro
I clearly explained my likings and you responding to my posts needed to know them - I think it makes you good person to ask, but once again you answer without anything useful ;)

Clearly there are subtleties of the English language I'm failing to communicate.

You seemed to be reflecting upon the racing genre outside of arcade games. An attempt was made to determine if there were other directly related racing titles you might enjoy.
While exploring if full sim might actually - that you grew as a gamer - now be enjoyable. :)

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard AsRock X670E Phantom Gaming Lightning
Cooling Be Quiet! Dark Rock 4
Memory G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo DDR5-6000 32GB (2 x 16GB)
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XTX
Storage Samsung 980 PRO Series 1TB, Samsung 980 PRO Series 1TB, Crucial P3 NVMe M.2 2TB
Display(s) LG OLED55G2PUA
Case Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG Certified
Audio Device(s) Digital out to high end dac and amps.
Power Supply EVGA GQ 1000W
Mouse Logitech G600
Keyboard Logitech G413 Carbon
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Rift S, Quest 2, Quest 3
Software Windows 10 Pro
Pax Dei Alpha Test

Pax resized.png

My camp is coming along fine...

pax 2 resized.png

pax4.png

Last edited:
Processor Ryzen 5700x
Motherboard MSI B350 Gaming Pro Carbon
Cooling be quiet dark rock pro 3
Memory GSKill Aegis 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16
Video Card(s) PowerColor Radeon RX 7800 XT Hellhound 16GB GDDR6 256-bit
Storage Seagate Barracuda SATA-II 1TB , HyperX Savage 240GB SATA 3
Display(s) Benq EX2780Q
Case Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900
Audio Device(s) Sound BlasterX G6
Power Supply Seasonic prime TX-650
Mouse Marvo Scorpion G981
Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Elite - Yellow Switch
Software Windows 10 Pro
20240421143528_1.jpg

This is the most iconic soundtrack in all gaming.... you heard it many times
20240405203017_1.jpg

20240407190335_1.jpg

20240413202417_1.jpg

20240413201707_1.jpg

20240421133803_1.jpg

20240424212210_1.jpg

20240424212802_1.jpg

20240424213124_1.jpg

yeah. finished Blood and Wine. and this concludes my witcher 3 adventure for the very last time.
170 hours. got nothing to play after this. nothing else comes close.
maybe its time for a brake

Attachments

• 20240421133800_1.jpg
    20240421133800_1.jpg
    281.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
System Name I don't name my systems.
Processor i5-12600KF 'stock power limits/-115mV undervolt+contact frame'
Motherboard Asus Prime B660-PLUS D4
Cooling ID-Cooling SE 224 XT ARGB V3 'CPU', 4x Be Quiet! Light Wings + 2x Arctic P12 black case fans.
Memory 4x8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz
Video Card(s) Asus TuF V2 RTX 3060 Ti @1920 MHz Core/950mV Undervolt
Storage 4 TB WD Red, 1 TB Silicon Power A55 Sata, 1 TB Kingston A2000 NVMe, 256 GB Adata Spectrix s40g NVMe
Display(s) 29" 2560x1080 75 Hz / LG 29WK600-W
Case Be Quiet! Pure Base 500 FX Black
Audio Device(s) Onboard + Hama uRage SoundZ 900+USB DAC
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM 500W 80+ Gold
Mouse Canyon Puncher GM-20
Keyboard SPC Gear GK630K Tournament 'Kailh Brown'
Software Windows 10 Pro
yeah. finished Blood and Wine. and this concludes my witcher 3 adventure for the very last time.
170 hours. got nothing to play after this. nothing else comes close.
maybe its time for a brake
It also took me 170+ hours according to GoG, that was my first playthrough tho.
I was planning a second on NG+ but I have no idea when I will ever get to that.. 'I still have to do a second Cyberpunk playthrough with Phantom Liberty included so ye'

And ye after finishing long story based games that I've liked I also have that 'empty' feeling for a few days and idk what to play next. 'usually I pick up a nonsense simple fun game until that feeling passes'
Currently I'm closing on 50 hours played in Forbidden West and I still feel like that I've barely started the game..:laugh:
Maybe I should stop staring at the scenery so much then I would make progress:oops::

ForbiddenSnow.jpg