• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

TechPowerUp Forums

Caring1
Caring1
Still works for me, although I use the "paste" tab in Paint.
robot zombie
robot zombie
All I want it to do is dump everything on screen to the clipboard, where I can paste it into any program that accepts it. None of the key combinations seem to do anything. It used to work on this exact system but that was many updates ago.

I caved and used the snipping tool, which does basically the same job, only half as efficiently, for the people who don't like how hotkeys are so fast and easy.
Caring1
Caring1
Might be worth making a forum post about this, as I just print screened this and Ctrl V into paint without an issue.
Reactions: Chomiq
robot zombie
robot zombie
I dunno, read around a bit and it seems like it's been an ongoing thing for various reasons, for years. It's annoying but I'm not going digging around gutting stuff to try to make it work, taking every random person's advice and wasting more time.

Something worth reporting, I suppose.
L
lexluthermiester
I use this function all the time, it works perfectly. Literally used it a few minutes ago. You might have an OS problem... Or maybe Microsoft changed something in a recent update and screwed something up again like they did with the driver specs.