• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

TechPowerUp Forums

AAF Optimus
AAF Optimus
Open the Realtek Policy Editor, click on the Driver Policy tab and check the DrvCtrl16 box. Click Save to save your changes and restart your PC.
R
RodrigoVolta
ah ok. I will try.
Thank you!
R
RodrigoVolta
Look how strange: I removed the original driver from my card through the control panel. I restarted the computer. I installed your driver again putting only the Legacy panel without the DTS as I had done before. I restarted. The equalizer came back alone!!! How can this be?
R
RodrigoVolta
This option you said is not enabled. Crtl20, 36 and 40 is enabled. In case, if the equalizer happens again in a new format, if I activate Crtl16 it will reappear? That's it?
AAF Optimus
R
RodrigoVolta
My motherboard is an ASUS TUF-GAMING-B550M-PLUS that has the S1200A chip that doesn't have the standard equalizer anymore for the LINE OUT. It only enables DTS CUSTOM for LINE and headphones and the DTS quality is very synthetic. For me who work with music, it's bad, because my speakers and headphones depend on equalizer to have a satisfactory quality (I still intend to buy a studio, but still can't).
R
RodrigoVolta
Thank you so much for your support Alan!
R
RodrigoVolta
A question lol: before it appeared the Dolby Virtual Speakers there in the speaker properties. Can you tell me how I reactivate it? No more hahaha
AAF Optimus
AAF Optimus
Open the Realtek Policy Editor again, click the Driver Policy tab and check the DrvCtrl7 box. Click Save to save the changes and restart your pc.
R
RodrigoVolta
I tried to do it but it didn't work. Do you have to mark anything else in the column on the right? Because by default everything is unchecked...

1623726346130.png