• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

2560x1440 IPS 27" LED Monitor on the Cheap!

I finally got through after a month of trying and got my monitor shipped back for free. Then they waited another 3 weeks to get back to me after emailing them a couple times. I was fed up with them and told them they had terrible customer service, terrible product and terrible something else. A day later they sent me all my $$ back. :D I bought a 4k monitor with a 4 year square trade warranty this time.
Which 4K monitor did you buy?

Processor Amd Ryzen 7 Pro 1700@3.6Ghz
Motherboard Asus Prime B350 Plus (needed pci slot for Ht Omega Claro Halo)
Cooling Noctua C-14
Memory 16GB A-Data DDR4-3200
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon Pro Duo
Storage Patriot Torch 512gb, Seagate Barracuda 512gb , Adata 128gb SSDs & 1TB Western Digital Black
Display(s) Seiki 39" 4k
Case MetallicGear Neo Air
Audio Device(s) Ht Omega Claro Halo
Power Supply Rosewill Glacier 850 watts
Mouse Ancient Razor Diamondback
Keyboard Logitech Illuminated
Software Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
Which 4K monitor did you buy?

I grabbed the Seiki 39" 4k TV from Tiger Direct. For the price it's a steal. The 30hz at 4k res isn't the greatest, but it's ok as long as your not a perfectionist. You can turn v-sync off in games to get higher framerates unless you can't stand a bit of screen tearing/ghosting (which I personally could care less). Actually who am I trying to kid. 4k gaming even at 30hz is simply amazing. Even older games such as Unreal engine games look better on it.