• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

A Memorial to Kreij - Gone 9 years but never forgotten- check out the latest build(s)

Will you be donating and/or opting in to win the Kreij Cancer Curing PC?

• Total voters
System Name Ghetto Rigs z490|x99|Acer 17 Nitro 7840hs/ 5600c40-2x16/ 4060/ 1tb acer stock m.2/ 4tb sn850x
Processor 10900k w/Optimus Foundation | 5930k w/Black Noctua D15
Motherboard z490 Maximus XII Apex | x99 Sabertooth
Cooling oCool D5 res-combo/280 GTX/ Optimus Foundation/ gpu water block | Blk D15
Memory Trident-Z Royal 4000c16 2x16gb | Trident-Z 3200c14 4x8gb
Video Card(s) Titan Xp-water | evga 980ti gaming-w/ air
Storage 970evo+500gb & sn850x 4tb | 860 pro 256gb | Acer m.2 1tb/ sn850x 4tb| Many2.5" sata's ssd 3.5hdd's
Display(s) 1-AOC G2460PG 24"G-Sync 144Hz/ 2nd 1-ASUS VG248QE 24"/ 3rd LG 43" series
Case D450 | Cherry Entertainment center on Test bench
Audio Device(s) Built in Realtek x2 with 2-Insignia 2.0 sound bars & 1-LG sound bar
Power Supply EVGA 1000P2 with APC AX1500 | 850P2 with CyberPower-GX1325U
Mouse Redragon 901 Perdition x3
Keyboard G710+x3
Software Win-7 pro x3 and win-10 & 11pro x3
Benchmark Scores Are in the benchmark section
Many of the cheap cd key markets are re-selling MAK licensed products, which get blackballed by M$ after "some" amount of time.
Hi,
Only good thing so far godeals24 wise is they are pretty quick to respond if issues arise
Not sure after 1-2.. years though if the same can be said time will tell.

System Name ✨ Lenovo M700 [Tiny]
Cooling ⚠️ 78,08% N² ⌬ 20,95% O² ⌬ 0,93% Ar ⌬ 0,04% CO²
Audio Device(s) ◐◑ AKG K702 ⌬ FiiO E10K Olympus 2
Mouse ✌️ Corsair M65 RGB Elite [Black] ⌬ Endgame Gear MPC-890 Cordura
Keyboard ⌨ Turtle Beach Impact 500
I bought them for here mate, they said because I hadn't 'claimed' the keys, they don't reserve them, so basically they have issued me a refund for the order... I said to them I don't want a refund, I want the damn games! Why sell something and then not reserve the keys for what's been bought?! It's really pi$$ed me off mate because I did it when TPU setup the server for Unreal.. Can't buy the games anymore now, which is just crazy :( Very annoyed and frustrated with them
Rule #1 when purchasing keys from official stores, reveal them ASAP & store them (f.e. in a encrypted file)! ;) And when purchasing from 3rd party sites redeem them right away.

It's the same with HumbleBundle. I've purchased accidentally a game twice, didn't reveal it right away & now it shows as not claimable anymore. On the flip side, I've purchased a DLC from CDKeys almost a year ago for a game I didn't own, now got the game and the DLC code still worked without any problem.

Prices for one game set now.... Unbelieveable...
Welcome to the free market. :cool: I know it sucks price wise, but on the other side if the scalpers wouldn't price those "unavailable" games that high they where gone already & you would have zero chance to still get your hands on the game (except maybe physical versions). You gotta pay extra if you show up late to the party. That's life.

One of the best ever FPS games I have ever played Unreal games and they're not selling them anymore
I bought the pack right after the EPIC acquisition made headlines, because I've seen how scummy they are. And not much later it turned out to be true, after removing all UT games from Steam. :shadedshu: They purchased the UT licence to just sit on it. They even removed their free "Unreal Tournament" game from the EPIC store. I guess they where just interested in the rights for the Unreal Engine, so they can milk every developer who uses it.

bogmali

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi
System Name Daily Driver/Part Time
Processor Core i7-13700K/Ryzen R5-7600
Motherboard ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 APEX/Asrock B650 Pro RS Wi-Fi
Cooling Corsair H150i RGB PRO XT AIO/Deep Cool LS-520 White
Memory Patriot 2x16GB DDR5-7200/XPG Lancer Blade 2X16GB DDR-5-6000
Video Card(s) MSI Ventus 3X OC RTX-4080 Super/Sapphire Radeon RX-7800XT
Storage Samsung 980 Pro M.2 NVMe 2TB/KingSpec XG 7000 4TB M.2 NVMe/Crucial P5 Plus 2TB M.2 NVMe
Display(s) Alienware AW3423DW
Case Corsair 5000d AirFlow/Asus AP201 White
Audio Device(s) AudioEngine D1 DAC/Onboard
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra 1K Watt/Seagotep 750W
Mouse Corsair M65 RGB Elite
Keyboard Adata XPG Summoner
Software Win11 Pro 64
Benchmark Scores Xbox Live Gamertag=jondonken
In the spirit of this thread and the upcoming holidays, I am giving away 2 complete rigs that have served me well in the past (folding and crunching). I am going to draw 2 winners in mid-December and ship 2 days after. The winners will have to be located in the U.S. and be able to receive the prices via FedEx. In the event that you are selected and I cannot ship to your location using my preferred method, I will have to select a new recipient who can. The basic requirement is that you have to be an active folder/cruncher for team TPU. @phill I am open to suggestions for additional criteria/requirements-PM me.

Rig 1

2P Intel Xeon server platform (2) E5-2680 v2
24GB RAM in triple channel settings (6x4)
GTX-1050ti GPU
512GB SSD (2.5)
Corsair Case

Rig 2

AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X
16GB DDR4-3200 RAM
Quadro FX 580 Graphics
1TB NVM SSD
Fractal Meshify2 Case

Now for the eye candy stuff:

1700338497456.png

1700338564249.png

1700338655588.png

1700338753540.png

Last edited:

phill

Staff member
System Name Not so complete or overkill - There are others!! Just no room to put! :D
Processor Ryzen Threadripper 3970X
Motherboard Asus Zenith 2 Extreme Alpha
Cooling Lots!! Dual GTX 560 rads with D5 pumps for each rad. One rad for each component
Memory Viper Steel 4 x 16GB DDR4 3600MHz not sure on the timings... Probably still at 2667!! :(
Video Card(s) Asus Strix 3090 with front and rear active full cover water blocks
Storage I'm bound to forget something here - 250GB OS, 2 x 1TB NVME, 2 x 1TB SSD, 4TB SSD, 2 x 8TB HD etc...
Display(s) 3 x Dell 27" S2721DGFA @ 7680 x 1440P @ 144Hz or 165Hz - working on it!!
Case The big Thermaltake that looks like a Case Mods
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA 1600W T2
Mouse Corsair thingy
Keyboard Razer something or other....
VR HMD No headset yet
Software Windows 11 OS... Not a fan!!
Benchmark Scores I've actually never benched it!! Too busy with WCG and FAH and not gaming! :( :( Not OC'd it!! :(
Rule #1 when purchasing keys from official stores, reveal them ASAP & store them (f.e. in a encrypted file)! ;) And when purchasing from 3rd party sites redeem them right away.

It's the same with HumbleBundle. I've purchased accidentally a game twice, didn't reveal it right away & now it shows as not claimable anymore. On the flip side, I've purchased a DLC from CDKeys almost a year ago for a game I didn't own, now got the game and the DLC code still worked without any problem.

Welcome to the free market. :cool: I know it sucks price wise, but on the other side if the scalpers wouldn't price those "unavailable" games that high they where gone already & you would have zero chance to still get your hands on the game (except maybe physical versions). You gotta pay extra if you show up late to the party. That's life.

I bought the pack right after the EPIC acquisition made headlines, because I've seen how scummy they are. And not much later it turned out to be true, after removing all UT games from Steam. :shadedshu: They purchased the UT licence to just sit on it. They even removed their free "Unreal Tournament" game from the EPIC store. I guess they where just interested in the rights for the Unreal Engine, so they can milk every developer who uses it.
I should have done so, but I did wonder then if they'd have a limited time but I didn't also inspect for CDKeys to no honour my purchase regardless of how long I hadn't claimed them. To be honest, they should have been attached to my account as soon as I had paid for them, I presumed that's how it worked??....

Still, lesson learned and sadly even though without the keys now, I'll know for next time :)

Still, moving on :D

In the spirit of this thread and the upcoming holidays, I am giving away 2 complete rigs that have served me well in the past (folding and crunching). I am going to draw 2 winners in mid-December and ship 2 days after. The winners will have to be located in the U.S. and be able to receive the prices via FedEx. In the event that you are selected and I cannot ship to your location using my preferred method, I will have to select a new recipient who can. The basic requirement is that you have to be an active folder/cruncher for team TPU. @phill I am open to suggestions for additional criteria/requirements-PM me.

Rig 1

GTX-1050ti GPU
512GB SSD (2.5)
Corsair Case

Rig 2

16GB DDR4-3200 RAM
Quadro FX 580 Graphics
1TB NVM SSD
Fractal Meshify2 Case

View attachment 322183
View attachment 322184

View attachment 322185

View attachment 322186

@bogami that is seriously decent of you contributing that to the TPU Team :)

I did wonder and I think I might have mentioned it, but wondered whether or not if crunchers haven't been active for a while etc. if we could 'sell' tickets for the hardware we are looking to give away so that we could give away to someone who would just have to start crunching for us.. My only concern is that someone might pay say $10 a ticket for arguments sake, win and then never see the system again for the crunching either... Some people would just put doubt in my mind for things....

What does anyone else think?? I was hoping to get a few things sorted out for a system over in the US as well, as I think the one I have here to give away will have to be UK only, again due to cost... Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions? This is a seriously decent give away !!

System Name Office
Processor Ryzen 5600G
Motherboard ASUS B450M-A II
Cooling be quiet! Shadow Rock LP
Memory 16GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4-3200
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RX 5600 XT
Storage PNY CS1030 250GB, Crucial MX500 2TB
Display(s) Dell S2719DGF
Case Fractal Define 7 Compact
Power Supply EVGA 550 G3
Mouse Logitech M705 Marthon
Keyboard Logitech G410
Software Windows 10 Pro 22H2
I should have done so, but I did wonder then if they'd have a limited time but I didn't also inspect for CDKeys to no honour my purchase regardless of how long I hadn't claimed them. To be honest, they should have been attached to my account as soon as I had paid for them, I presumed that's how it worked??....

Still, lesson learned and sadly even though without the keys now, I'll know for next time :)

@bogami that is seriously decent of you contributing that to the TPU Team :)

I did wonder and I think I might have mentioned it, but wondered whether or not if crunchers haven't been active for a while etc. if we could 'sell' tickets for the hardware we are looking to give away so that we could give away to someone who would just have to start crunching for us.. My only concern is that someone might pay say $10 a ticket for arguments sake, win and then never see the system again for the crunching either... Some people would just put doubt in my mind for things....

What does anyone else think?? I was hoping to get a few things sorted out for a system over in the US as well, as I think the one I have here to give away will have to be UK only, again due to cost... Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions? This is a seriously decent give away !!

Selling tickets for something like this is a legal minefield. Don't bother.

stinger608

Dedicated TPU Cruncher & Folder
System Name Dean Machine/2020 Ryzenfall
Processor Intel 4790K/AMD Ryzen 3700X
Motherboard MSI 1150 Gaming mATX/Gigabyte AORUS ELITE B550
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED/SilverStone AH240 AIO
Memory 16 gigs Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer/16 gigs G.Skill TridentZ NEO DDR4
Video Card(s) Gigabyte 1660 Super/Gigabyte GTX 1660
Storage Crucial SSD 256 and 2TB spinner/Dual Samsung 980 Pro M2 NVME 4.0
Display(s) Overlord 27" 2560 x 1440
Case Corsair Air 540
Audio Device(s) On board
Power Supply Seasonic modular 850 watt Platinum/EVGA T2-850 Titanium
Software Windows 10 Pro/Windows 10 Pro

@bogmali that is seriously decent of you contributing that to the TPU Team :)

Sorry @phill , I corrected your spelling for @bogmali :peace:

Rig 1

GTX-1050ti GPU
512GB SSD (2.5)
Corsair Case

Rig 2

16GB DDR4-3200 RAM
Quadro FX 580 Graphics
1TB NVM SSD
Fractal Meshify2 Case

View attachment 322183
View attachment 322184

View attachment 322185

View attachment 322186
I have not folded or crunched before, but because I have access to unlimited power at my office and a 500/500 Internet connection, if a system is ready to fold/crunch out of the box (plug in, boot up and go), I would love to put one (or both) of these in the office to run 24x7 for the cause and for the memory of Kreij. :toast:

Selling tickets for something like this is a legal minefield. Don't bother.
Technically it's supposed to be, but it's done all the time for poker runs, car shows, etc. You can just have people sign a blanket release for liability and that should be good to cover things if need be.

System Name Office
Processor Ryzen 5600G
Motherboard ASUS B450M-A II
Cooling be quiet! Shadow Rock LP
Memory 16GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4-3200
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RX 5600 XT
Storage PNY CS1030 250GB, Crucial MX500 2TB
Display(s) Dell S2719DGF
Case Fractal Define 7 Compact
Power Supply EVGA 550 G3
Mouse Logitech M705 Marthon
Keyboard Logitech G410
Software Windows 10 Pro 22H2
Technically it's supposed to be, but it's done all the time for poker runs, car shows, etc. You can just have people sign a blanket release for liability and that should be good to cover things if need be.

I'll admit that my experience is limited to my state of residence, where anything that even sniffs of gambling is regulated tightly as a drum, and violations can result in criminal charges. The situation here may not be the norm, but given the variance in law between states, my gut reaction remains "more trouble than it's worth".

EDIT/ADDENDUM: There's a reason every sweepstakes has the disclaimer, "No purchase necessary; void where prohibited."

I'll admit that my experience is limited to my state of residence, where anything that even sniffs of gambling is regulated tightly as a drum, and violations can result in criminal charges. The situation here may not be the norm, but given the variance in law between states, my gut reaction remains "more trouble than it's worth".

EDIT/ADDENDUM: There's a reason every sweepstakes has the disclaimer, "No purchase necessary; void where prohibited."
My state is pretty strict on this too if it's enforced--which it isn't for churches or on the weekend, lol. I think in general legal liabilities have dropped off since it costs to sue for damages and victims don't have money after being hurt so whadddagonnadoo?

bogmali

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi
Storage Samsung 980 Pro M.2 NVMe 2TB/KingSpec XG 7000 4TB M.2 NVMe/Crucial P5 Plus 2TB M.2 NVMe
Software Win11 Pro 64
Because we have not had any interests and have not promoted this better to attract potential participants, I will have to postpone the drawing until we come up with a plan to pimp this:D

phill

Staff member
System Name Not so complete or overkill - There are others!! Just no room to put! :D
Cooling Lots!! Dual GTX 560 rads with D5 pumps for each rad. One rad for each component
Memory Viper Steel 4 x 16GB DDR4 3600MHz not sure on the timings... Probably still at 2667!! :(
Video Card(s) Asus Strix 3090 with front and rear active full cover water blocks
Storage I'm bound to forget something here - 250GB OS, 2 x 1TB NVME, 2 x 1TB SSD, 4TB SSD, 2 x 8TB HD etc...
Display(s) 3 x Dell 27" S2721DGFA @ 7680 x 1440P @ 144Hz or 165Hz - working on it!!
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Benchmark Scores I've actually never benched it!! Too busy with WCG and FAH and not gaming! :( :( Not OC'd it!! :(
Right, I seriously need to get butt in gear faster...

So, has there seriously been no interest at all in anything that's being offered here in the last few pages to help anyone kick off some crunching or add a little to their existing setup/s?!!!

Well, considering its so damn close to Christmas now, I'm not sure things will go as I was hoping but I still have a load of hardware that needs to go, so, question is...... Who's going to ask for it!?!?!?!?

I'm happy to dish out the SSD's, RAM that I have here and anything else.. The system, I'd like to try and do a draw for... So names forward please cos this stuff has got to go!! (In the nicest possible way!!) I'm going to check with the lady at work regarding the system parts as I know she was looking out for something for her son for Christmas, so I'll see if we can get something done there, failing that, it'll be put up here and I hope someone will grab at it!! Posting will not be very cheap, but maybe if we could arrange a meet or something to hand over the kit, I'm happy with that...

So, I'll get some more pics again tonight and then we'll get this show on the road... I am gutted that its not been a little more involved with what's being offered here.. @bogmali has offered some amazing hardware there and with a few bits and pieces I've got here, I'm sure a few will be able to enjoy and do something with it...

Lets get this going!!

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Well here we are since now its a little later than planned, time to make it happen....

So, come the 10th January 2024 I'd like to get the few bits of hardware I have to be given away, sorted and hopefully on their way by the 10th or 11th January... So, I've seena few bargains on Steam and I'd like to do something that way as well, considering we had the issues with the Unreal Bundle... I've seen they have Left For Dead collection but I'm not sure if anyone doesn't have Left For Dead if they own a PC or Steam for that matter, probably one of the best games on Steam I'd say!!

So without further ado, who's ready to have some free kit?? Anyone interested in a complete build or should I give away that in parts??......

Reply and copy in this post and you'll be entered :) So to speak! Right, will spread the word a little more in the morning, not in a awake enough state to be posting up important stuff!! Take care everyone!!

Easy Rhino

Linux Advocate
Staff member
System Name Desktop
Processor i5 13600KF
Motherboard AsRock B760M Steel Legend Wifi
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S
Memory 4x 16 Gb Gskill S5 DDR5 @6000
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Gaming OC 6750 XT 12GB
Storage WD_BLACK 4TB SN850x
Display(s) Gigabye M32U
Case Corsair Carbide 400C
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 650 P2
Mouse MX Master 3s
Keyboard Logitech G915 Wireless Clicky
Software The Matrix
Well here we are since now its a little later than planned, time to make it happen....

So, come the 10th January 2024 I'd like to get the few bits of hardware I have to be given away, sorted and hopefully on their way by the 10th or 11th January... So, I've seena few bargains on Steam and I'd like to do something that way as well, considering we had the issues with the Unreal Bundle... I've seen they have Left For Dead collection but I'm not sure if anyone doesn't have Left For Dead if they own a PC or Steam for that matter, probably one of the best games on Steam I'd say!!

So without further ado, who's ready to have some free kit?? Anyone interested in a complete build or should I give away that in parts??......

Reply and copy in this post and you'll be entered :) So to speak! Right, will spread the word a little more in the morning, not in a awake enough state to be posting up important stuff!! Take care everyone!!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
I've also got a few more things to go on the pile, so providing I can get things sorted out pretty quickly in the next hour, I hope to get some more pics up and such :)

I'd love to see a few more members joining the teams we have, so if anyone would like to spread the word however they wish to do so, please post it here, let us know the feedback and lets make WCG, FAH, Rosetta and all the other TPU crunching teams we have great again :)

I'd love to do maybe 2 giveaways a year, whatever they might be... If it helps current members or new ones coming to the team, I'm all for it :) Will hopefully be back shortly!!

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Well I suppose better late than never :D

I was thinking it over but I have managed to give Sophia a little bit of an upgrade this evening with a new cooler....

20240107_202521.jpg

I tell you what, these Thermalright coolers get everywhere!! @freeagent ...........
So basically, I have a little something here to give away :)

20240107_225006.jpg 20240107_225019.jpg

Well actually I have two, so I'll be giving both away :) One of which will be with the combo of motherboard and 2600X that I have here waiting for someone to take... Oh that does come with a GTX 1080 and 16GB of RAM as a get you started kit :) I have also got a PSU and a NVME drive to go with it, so you'll be up and running :)

I will say if there's any issues with the PSU, then I'll go halves with whoever wins it should there be a problem in the first 6 months or so :)

There's a few SATA SSDs as well to go, an 8GB RAM kit ( 2 x 4GB sticks) and I can't honestly remember of anything else that I mentioned before...

But there is also a secret prize as well to go, so I can let you know or I can unveal that later on?? (Don't get your hopes up anyone, its not a 4080 or 4090 or anything like that, or another Threadripper or something!! :D) But I need that gone as well, so if anyone would like it too, just let me know!! :)

So, here's a link back to the original post that I mentioned the hardware on...... Giveaway post!! I'll go put this into the For Sale Section and see what we get :)

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
I'm willing to also try and donate a bit of cash for some games as well as there are some great offers on Steam, but I do say that with just a few in mind... Games like Left for Dead's for example are just over a £1.20 I think for the two, which are amazing value and they still are in my opinion, amazing games :)

If anyone would like to grab a copy, I'm more than happy to through a few quid over to you (as I've found the Steam game gifting options have changed again!! :() so if anyone buys those sorts of games, let me know :)

Anything up to a few quid each game, I'm more than happy to support :) Also would like to see some game time logged as well, cos if your not gaming on it, it wasn't a good purchase!! :D :laugh:

I've got everything ready I think now to get shot of, but sadly no one to really gift it too in this thread... I'll check the Wanted section as I did leave a post in there :) Apologies not been around as much, trying to get hardware ready and moved about for the giveaway and trying to relax a bit after work too... :D

Give away thread!! :)

bogmali

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi
Software Win11 Pro 64
I am pulling the TRX rig (will continue to crunch) and replacing it with an Intel 10th Gen setup, more to follow.

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Here we are with a few pics of the kit as promised... I've put the same pics in the For Sale/Wanted/Giveaway thread just for some clarity :)

20240110_220448.jpg 20240110_220454.jpg 20240110_220458.jpg 20240110_220502.jpg 20240110_220508.jpg 20240110_220521.jpg

I've added a few CPU coolers (again not the best of the best, but I thought something rather than nothing!) and I've got one other thing that I'd like to include in the giveaway but its not much geared towards crunching or folding, more something spare that I'd like to see go to a good home that I'd hope would be useful to someone :)

Did anyone manage to pick up any games at all?? Left For Dead bundles by any chance?? :)

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Well I have managed to find someone for the complete PC, so that at least is going... If anyone would like any of the other parts in the give away, please do let me know :) I'll try and get some pics up of it when its up and running !! :D Hopefully a new team member here too!!

All the best guys and gals!! See you soon I hope!!

bogmali

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi
Software Win11 Pro 64
As promised:

Many thanks to @sneekypeet for donating that Noct air cooler:rockout:

1706850110876.png

1706850371961.png

1706850432170.png

1706850497922.png

stinger608

Memory 16 gigs Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer/16 gigs G.Skill TridentZ NEO DDR4
Case Corsair Air 540
Audio Device(s) On board
System Name Main/DC
Processor i7-3770K/i7-2600K
Motherboard MSI Z77A-GD55/GA-P67A-UD4-B3
Cooling Phanteks PH-TC14CS/H80
Memory Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB (2 x 8GB) LP /4GB Kingston DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 660 Ti/MSI HD7770
Storage Crucial MX100 256GB/120GB Samsung 830 & Seagate 2TB(died)
Display(s) Asus 24' LED/Samsung SyncMaster B1940
Case P100/Antec P280 It's huge!
Audio Device(s) on board
Power Supply SeaSonic SS-660XP2/Seasonic SS-760XP2
Software Win 7 Home Premiun 64 Bit

stinger608

Case Corsair Air 540
Audio Device(s) On board
Is that Kreij himself?

Yeppers, that's Dean (Kreij), or as many of members called him, uncle Kreij.

He was such an amazing person and hope he is looking down on TPU!!!!