• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Akko 3084 World Tour Tokyo Bluetooth Keyboard

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
Akko wants to bring cultural elements of Japan into your living room with their World Tour Tokyo product family consisting of various keyboards, wrist rests, keycap sets, and even a desk mat. We take a look at a few of these, but focus on the Akko 3084, a rare 80% keyboard that offers a custom keyboard design at a very reasonable price!

Show full review

System Name PATATAS-3XTR3M3
Processor Ryzen 5800X
Motherboard Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
Cooling Phanteks Glacier One 240MP
Memory 32gb (16x2) G.Skill Trident Z Neo 3600mhz
Video Card(s) Asus ROG STRIX RTX 3080 Ti UV:850@1850
Storage Boot Drive: ADATA XPG SX6000 256gb, Storage Drive: 1TB Samsung 980 x2
Display(s) Lenovo G27Q-20
Case Lian Li O11D Mini
Audio Device(s) Samson SR850 connected to a Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Power Supply Corsair SF750
Mouse Logitech G Pro X Superlight
Keyboard Akko MOD006, Durock POMS
I have the Akko 3084 Ocean Star SP version and tbh I found the case really flimsy compared to the competition. Mine had a lot of flex and to fix it I had to foam mod it to fill the interior. Its kinda dated as well as the RK84, Keycool KC84, and Keychron K2 have better feature sets than this and the keycaps alone don't really justify it. The RK84 and the Keychron has hot swapability, something I think that modern mechanical keyboards could really use especially for this pricepoint.

I really hope more 75% layouts from other brands come in the future as its really a great layout compared to TKL and 60%.