• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Apple Cinema display + X800XL

AGounaro

Hi,

I had my Apple Cinema display working fine with my old Radeon 9800 Pro card. Now I've got myself a X800XL and the BIOS screen and Windows startup screen do not display, although everything works fine when Windows boots fully.

I know this is a common problem with the Apple monitors with PC's, but wondering if anyone has a X800XL that works 100% with an Apple display? What I'm thinking is I could flash my card with the BIOS from that other card and maybe that would fix the problem. Its a pain not being able to see the BIOS screen.

Any help would be appreciated!!
Thanks,
Alex

Mr Blonde.

AGounaro said:
Hi,

I had my Apple Cinema display working fine with my old Radeon 9800 Pro card. Now I've got myself a X800XL and the BIOS screen and Windows startup screen do not display, although everything works fine when Windows boots fully.

I know this is a common problem with the Apple monitors with PC's, but wondering if anyone has a X800XL that works 100% with an Apple display? What I'm thinking is I could flash my card with the BIOS from that other card and maybe that would fix the problem. Its a pain not being able to see the BIOS screen.

Any help would be appreciated!!
Thanks,
Alex

do u have an apple mac pc or just the monitor?

Quan_Chi

OK here is what you do.

Get rid of the god damn Apple moniter!!!
If u have enuff god damn money to go buy an X800XL you have enuff money for a normal moniter!! :mad: