• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ATI M98: The Fastest Mobile Graphics Processor in the Making

What's your problem darkrealms?
I don't care who's fan you are. the poster said that a 8800gt is only about 15-20 5 slower than a 4850.
And it's realy sad how people until now can't post some responsible numbers when they are against nvidia.
trolling for whom?
I think that you, darkrealms, are a nvidia fanboi as you admitted in your comment and you don't like the comments against nvidia.
In many threads now you have caused problems. W1zzard does a very good job with reviews and he is very thorough and you have bashed him and others reviews. You have continually argued anything that is positive towards Nvidia. I have said nothing bad about either side in my post. I have just asked that you stop throwing the same things up in every thread that I have seen you touch. Just put it in your sig?!? Or something.
Many of us are here to enjoy the forums but I repeatedly see you here complaining and arguing with everyone that does not agree with you.
You will have the final say, this is my last response. (I have called you nothing and have insulted you in no way, keep it on this level please)

On topic has anyone heard anything about its OCing potential?