• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ATITool 26 + MBM 5.3.7.0 + x1950 pro = 8 second gaps in temp??

Wallyman

Running a Sapphire x1950 pro, MBM 5.3.7.0 and ATITool 0.26 (and MBM Logger 1.9.8 as well). Have it setup and working except I get gaps of 8 seconds where ATITool isn't sending out temp info to MBM5. See attached example.

It almost looks like the two prgrams are sending and receiving info out of sync, then resyncing, then out, then in, etc. Sometimes it gets worse, sometimes better, but never gone completely. I picture two planets moving on different orbits but they have a set pattern of intersects and gaps...

Turning off MBMlogger doesn't help, changing to different sensor #'s in ATIT makes it worse or the same, but never solves it.

Stumped.... so any advice appreciated!

Attachments

• atitool01.GIF
    atitool01.GIF
    129.5 KB · Views: 728
System Name AMD '13
Processor FX-6300 @ 4.43GHz (1.35v)
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 rev 1.0 (F6)
Cooling Cooler Master T2 + x2 case fans
Memory 2x4Gb Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (Stock)
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX650 Ti OC 2Gb @ 1110/1500
Storage Corsair 240Gb SSD / Seagate 500Gb HDD + old skool IDE HDD's x 3
Display(s) Acer 23'' LED
Case Billy Basic
Audio Device(s) Onboard 8.1 HD
Power Supply Corsair CX600
Software Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Benchmark Scores Smenchmarks
Running a Sapphire x1950 pro, MBM 5.3.7.0 and ATITool 0.26 (and MBM Logger 1.9.8 as well). Have it setup and working except I get gaps of 8 seconds where ATITool isn't sending out temp info to MBM5. See attached example.

It almost looks like the two prgrams are sending and receiving info out of sync, then resyncing, then out, then in, etc. Sometimes it gets worse, sometimes better, but never gone completely. I picture two planets moving on different orbits but they have a set pattern of intersects and gaps...

Turning off MBMlogger doesn't help, changing to different sensor #'s in ATIT makes it worse or the same, but never solves it.

Stumped.... so any advice appreciated!

ATITool isn't working correctly w/ X1950Pro yet!

That maybe where the problem lies, w1zzard should have it working 100% very soon! ;)

Wallyman

Understood, but...

I'm not overclocking the card via ATITools (or at all, yet) just pulling temp info, and I guess I took the no X1950 pro support to mean for OCing and assumed temp info would be fine.

Interesting note, during the 8 sec gap, ATItool still shows the right temps in the tool tray (I set to alternate between GPU and GPU Environment).. odd.

Hrmpf.