• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

BIOS for ASUS EAH3870X2 G/3DHTI

korotal

Guys,

Could someone post the original bios for ASUS EAH3870X2 1Gb DDR3 G/3DHTI, p/n starting with 90... :respect:

Can't find it anywhere else :banghead:

Last edited:

Vaere

Just bumping.. I need this as well sadly
BOTH files..

Vaere

Just a FYI i called up ASUS and they said that the bios posted on the www should work for these boards also.. i have pn: 90-C1CK71-LOUAY00Z and it sounds like i did the same thing as you.

Going to put that bios on it tonight.

btw.. does yours have the custom heatsink by ASUS, the black one with 2 fans? If so take a look at the article below. TOP cards have faster speed, Ram is even rated for 1200, was reading the below then when i started looking at mine a bit closer noticed that it was identicle for ram, just the original clocks varied.

http://www.hothardware.com/Articles/Radeon-HD-3870-X2-RoundUp-Asus-HIS/?page=2

korotal

My problem is that after I flashed my GC with the bios from the asus site Smart Doctor does not find it. So, I think I really need to flash it with the original one.

Can't anyone post it? There are eight bios files for 512Mb GC in the bios database on this site and none for 1GB version. Your help will be much appreciated.

Vaere

Someone must have one of these

Either the EAH3870 x2 with the black 2x fan
or the Eah3870 x2 TOP.. both seem to be the same board but different clocks

korotal

Somehow my problem has been resolved all by itself. A couple of days ago I re-installed the Doctor and it worked. I regained my peace of mind.:cool:

I'll see if I'll start banging again when I switch from XP to Vista next month.

Vaere

can i get you to post this or PM me it :) would be nice to get a real version of it posted

korotal

What do you want me to post? I don't quite understand what you want me to do.