• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[BIOS SEARCH] Palit (Xpertvision) X800XL PCI-E

J

Justice

Hello,
I am looking for original bios for Palit (Xpertvision) X800XL PCI-E 256mb 256bit.
If someone have it, may be you can send it for me, by mail: besput@mail.ru
Thanks! :toast:

Show me pictures of your card and tell me the PCB Part Number. (Front top side of the PCB - something like that: PN xxx-xxxxxx-xx) :)

Obviosly the design of the PCB is different but you said that the original BIOS is lost from the burned HDD right? Does it mean that your card is without BIOS and doesn't work?
If you don't have any suitable BIOS search the forum for my post with RamBios utility explanation and start tests with all available BIOSes in the collection regarding the Device ID!!! Try the GTO BIOSes for PCI-E. If the result of the BIOS loading is black screen it is not proper for your card. Important are the clocks (core/memory) and you have to adjust them befor loading (use RaBit).

Good luck

J

Justice

Obviosly the design of the PCB is different but you said that the original BIOS is lost from the burned HDD right?

??? There did i say this ???

I have 3 sample of X800Pro Palit cards, all-work. But i want to unlock 16ppu (default- 12ppu), because i think, that palit didn`t made laser-cut on this cards, just simple bios-lock.

All GPU is R430. PSB- the same (X800& X800XL).
Bios from other X800XL cards after setting correct timings and frequences DIDN`T WORK. I have enough expirience, to made all right.

I still search X800XL bios. :eek:

Justice said:
??? There did i say this ???

I have 3 sample of X800Pro Palit cards, all-work. But i want to unlock 16ppu (default- 12ppu), because i think, that palit didn`t made laser-cut on this cards, just simple bios-lock.

All GPU is R430. PSB- the same (X800& X800XL).
Bios from other X800XL cards after setting correct timings and frequences DIDN`T WORK. I have enough expirience, to made all right.

I still search X800XL bios. :eek:

It is completely different story and it was good to begin with that.

First of all I need your fuses readings (for every card if you have 3) because they can be unlockable at all or just one or ..... How to obtain the fuse data read here: http://forums.techpowerup.com/showthread.php?t=5367
And last but not least (if the 3 cards are identical) post one BIOS in order to be modded to 16 pipes. It is the best solution for hardware with different design ;) . To be exact I dont expect to have something for unlocking on these cards (XL should be 16 pipes) but let see.

J

Justice

I checked my cards and all have "7" & "B" (second line) instead all "F".
"That is all, folks?" Or may be i have a chance?

Justice said:
I checked my cards and all have "7" & "B" (second line) instead all "F".
"That is all, folks?" Or may be i have a chance?

With these readings - NO chance :mad: .

J

Justice

dolf, thank`s for your attention and advice. :toast:
Bios modification can`t help me (so this is laser-cut?) ?
Sorry for my english...

Justice said:
dolf, thank`s for your attention and advice. :toast:
Bios modification can`t help me (so this is laser-cut?) ?
Sorry for my english...

Yes they are laser cutted (from the back side) but the real problem is that even connected your pipes will remain 12 (other story is that R430 has no connection point from the front side) :mad: .

Last edited:

Ketxxx

Heedless Psychic
System Name Ravens Talon
Processor AMD R7 3700X @ 4.4GHz 1.3v
Motherboard MSI X570 Tomahawk
Cooling Modded 240mm Coolermaster Liquidmaster
Memory 2x16GB Klevv BoltX 3600MHz & custom timings
Video Card(s) Powercolor 6800XT Red Devil
Storage 250GB Asgard SSD, 1TB Integral SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda
Display(s) 27" BenQ Mobiuz
Case NZXT Phantom 530
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar DX 7.1 PCI-E
Power Supply 1000w Supernova
Software Windows 10 x64
Benchmark Scores Fast. I don't need epeen.
damn that X800XL sucks....default clocks on it are crap, especially the default memory clock. are you sure a normalxl bios wont work? thats highly unusual. have you tried anything like rivatuner to unlock the other pipelines and make sure their not damaged?

J

Justice

are you sure a normalxl bios wont work?
Ketxxx, yes it didn`t work. (Timings & Frequences set to the same as in original bios).
As i know, RT didn`t have patch for x800. Or i am not right?
:banghead: damn english...