• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Cooler Master Elite 120 - All Terrain Project

To view this case mod, go here.

Specs:
CPU - i5 4670kMB - H97 AsRock ITXGRAPPHICS - GTX 970 G1SSD - Hyperx & CrucialPSU - Cooler Master V650COOLING - Master Liquid 240 CostumFANS - MasterFan RGB CASE - Cooler Master Elite 120CONTROLLER - Cooler Master RGB Controller

Mods:
Rearranging some components inside.Costum Paint.Add 240MM Radiator to the Case.Acrilyc Windows.Costum covers.Led RGB strip.Costum Radiator.Costum PSU Plug in cable.... and more...

The concept I chose is "ALL TERRAIN", and I will not paint it in camouflage! AhahahBasically the goal is to make the Case as beautiful and as "radical" as possible, but it also makes it even more capable and that's where the concept comes in, making the case capable of things that it originally can not.I want to improve is "image", the air circulation by adding a 240 radiator, put the cover to open otherwise, reposition the PSU elsewhere, well a date of things that may change once the project has no "guide lines "In 3D as I usually do

Last edited:
System Name Workstation
Processor Ryzen 9 5950x
Motherboard Msi B550-A pro
Cooling Artic Cooling 360mm
Memory 64 GB DDR4 3200Mhz
Video Card(s) Amd Radeon pro w5500
Storage WD 850X 2 TB m2 + Seagate Exos 4 tb + WD 2tb Gold
Display(s) Aoc 32" qhd
Case Lian Li 011 DX
Audio Device(s) Beyerdynamics DT 770 pro + Logitech Z 623
Power Supply CM V1300