• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Crosshair II Formula+phenom x4 + x1950 xtx =problem

TALLMAN

sorry for my english

i was looking for ahelp for long period

i just bought my new pc part and now im facing no solution problem

i have 700w psu

with Crosshair II Formula motherboard from asus and phenom x4 amd and all of them are new

and i bought x1950 xtx ati redon graphic card used one .

and now my problem is that when i plug the graphic card to the system the motherboard sayes when it start checking here part and reached the graphic card says error..so idont know what i do

i replaced to another motherboard its reached the windows logo then it restart and then same problem

and i notic that the card become hot and the fan rotate slowly

From_Nowhere

Probably a bad graphics card, seeing as it has been used. I recommend checking to see if all the power cables are plugged in correctly, and that the card is seated well in the PCI-E slot. You could also try booting into windows by safe mode (if at all possible) and try to install the most up to date drivers from ATI.

TALLMAN

Thank for the replay

i just reinstall Vista version of win and it gose good i make the win look for the driver automateclly..but the pc still hanging up in some point without any related issue..first after i reinstall vista it work good but after i run 3dmark test in stage 3 it hange up again so im trying.. any hint will be usefull..